PDA

View Full Version : General talk Improving sex via punting

wetwipes1
13-03-2017, 07:01 PM
I'm quite terrible in bed for two reasons - insufficient experience and lack of practice. I'm quite keen on learning to improve my performance in bed and by performance I mean pleasing the partner. Single now so thought I might use punting as a practical way to get better. Would WL's be ok with this? Are they likely to be decent sex tutors? Will they be willing to give helpful advice or they find it just annoying? Should I even bring this up with them upfront? Anyone else use punting for this purpose? Share experiences and thoughts please.

Punterman
13-03-2017, 07:22 PM
I'm quite terrible in bed for two reasons - insufficient experience and lack of practice. I'm quite keen on learning to improve my performance in bed and by performance I mean pleasing the partner. Single now so thought I might use punting as a practical way to get better. Would WL's be ok with this? Are they likely to be decent sex tutors? Will they be willing to give helpful advice or they find it just annoying? Should I even bring this up with them upfront? Anyone else use punting for this purpose? Share experiences and thoughts please.

Yes the good ones will be more than happy to help train you. You need to find ones that speak your language though as that can be the main barrier. Also practise makes perfect so the more you punt, the better you will get at it.

If you want to pay for me as well I will join you with the WL and show you how.

wetwipes1
13-03-2017, 07:40 PM
Yes the good ones will be more than happy to help train you. You need to find ones that speak your language though as that can be the main barrier. Also practise makes perfect so the more you punt, the better you will get at it.
If anyone has ever asked a WL (who knows decent english) to train them and had a good outcome, please let me know or PM me. I'd like to know. Thanks.

If you want to pay for me as well I will join you with the WL and show you how.
It's wierd enough asking a WL to train me, let alone asking a complete stranger to come along and give me a step-by-step, by the syllabus tutorial on how to f*ck. This will probably mind-f*ck the shit out of the WL. Appreciate the good gesture though.

Christmas
13-03-2017, 08:21 PM
so many my old fellows asked me that how do they perform better.. I don't know they now do better eventually though, I was happy to improve them. at least tried to help ㅋㅋㅋ

but yeah, answer the question ...

Anyone else use punting for this purpose?
I'd say, My ex did the best ever in my life :( ... He told me that He trained himself A LOT before we met. ..;with another WLs...-.-
shouldn't worry about it at all because some guys definitely want to learn, or practice with WL.. and i personally think it's ok idea if you are single, and you are willing to pay for it!

wetwipes1
13-03-2017, 08:37 PM
i personally think it's ok idea if you are single, and you are willing to pay for it!
Paying for it is not the issue, the thing I'm worried about is if they don't give honest feedback. As a WL, they may feel obliged to give positive compliments, rather than constructive advice.

rooter
13-03-2017, 08:37 PM
A loving committed relationship is the best way to learn about sex.
Find yourself a girlfriend and go on an adventure of learning, discovery and development together.

Punterman
13-03-2017, 08:39 PM
If anyone has ever asked a WL (who knows decent english) to train them and had a good outcome, please let me know or PM me. I'd like to know. Thanks.

It's wierd enough asking a WL to train me, let alone asking a complete stranger to come along and give me a step-by-step, by the syllabus tutorial on how to f*ck. This will probably mind-f*ck the shit out of the WL. Appreciate the good gesture though.

You just sit in the corner and watch and join in when you are ready. Read this to wet your appetite

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?64896-Punting-together-with-another-forum-member-that-I-have-never-met

One of my regulars recently had a regular of hers bring his 18 year old son in to see her to teach him as he had never had sex before. Lucky boy as she has amazing tits and is a great fuck. He wouldn't have known what hit him poor thing.

wetwipes1
13-03-2017, 08:45 PM
A loving committed relationship is the best way to learn about sex.
Hard to argue with that. Unfortunately I'm not in that position yet. So thought I might try and up my sex game now that my I'm single again.

wetwipes1
13-03-2017, 08:52 PM
You just sit in the corner and watch and join in when you are ready. Read this to wet your appetite

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?64896-Punting-together-with-another-forum-member-that-I-have-never-met
Mate, I thought your were trolling so I've been stalking your forum posts. Let me get this straight, you're a company director on $300k+ salary who punts more often than I brush my teeth and you want me to pay for your next punt, while I sit in the corner, legs crossed, arms folded, watching you go at it with the WL? My appetite for this kind of practice is far from wet. It's going to be a hard pass for me, sorry Punterman.

Christmas
13-03-2017, 08:53 PM
Paying for it is not the issue, the thing I'm worried about is if they don't give honest feedback. As a WL, they may feel obliged to give positive compliments, rather than constructive advice.

mm yeah,. with this concern better to ask them to be honest? or ask them to score you out of 10??

Punterman
13-03-2017, 08:57 PM
Mate, I thought your were trolling so I've been stalking your forum posts. Let me get this straight, you're a company director on $300k+ salary who punts more often than I brush my teeth and you want me to pay for your next punt, while I sit in the corner, legs crossed, arms folded, watching you go at it with the WL? My appetite for this kind of practice is for from wet. It's going to be a hard pass for me, sorry Punterman.

Just having some fun. I don't take life or punting seriously. My advice for what it is worth is just to get out there to the shops, build up your skills and confidence and you will learn from some lovely, kind experienced ladies. Where do you want to punt and perhaps members on the forum will recommend some shops or girls

rojandro919
13-03-2017, 08:58 PM
Christmas. Before when you were still working - what 5 things does a guy have to do to give him a score close to 10 ? ;)

Punterman
13-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Christmas. Before when you were still working - what 5 things does a guy have to do to give him a score close to 10 ? ;)

DATY, DATY, DATY, DATY, DATY. 5 orgasms and you get the high score.

Christmas
13-03-2017, 09:07 PM

well trained tongue for DATY
Short clean finger nail(you'd use it while daty-ing)
Hardness than Length / thickness
Duration (not too short not too long)
Body shape ㅋㅋㅋㅋ tall, wide back, +1 each, six pack +1, tanned skin +1

just thought about it.. hehe...

Christmas
13-03-2017, 09:08 PM
DATY, DATY, DATY, DATY, DATY. 5 orgasms and you get the high score.

LOL yeah I am a big fan! hohoho

Punterman
13-03-2017, 09:12 PM
Short clean finger nail(you'd use it while daty-ing)
Hardness than Length / thickness
Duration (not too short not too long)

You like a big of finger with your DATY Christmas. Nice. A woman after my own heart. One or two preferred ?

wetwipes1
13-03-2017, 09:13 PM

Can you elaborate on the well trained tongue? I know the technique for sucking dick is to sort of like slurping soup and using your saliva. To be clear, I haven't sucked any dick, just heard about this haha. What is the perfect DATY technique, how would you describe it?

rojandro919
13-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Cool. All sounds reasonable.
In the past, when you worked - What percentage of men that you met at work were crap in bed, ok in bed, great in bed

Punterman
13-03-2017, 09:15 PM
In the past, when you worked - What percentage of men that you met at work were crap in bed, ok in bed, great in bed

It's always fun when Christmas is on the forum. Lots of questions

Christmas
13-03-2017, 09:19 PM
Can you elaborate on the well trained tongue? I know the technique for sucking dick is to sort of like slurping soup and using your saliva. To be clear, I haven't sucked any dick, just heard about this haha. What is the perfect DATY technique, how would you describe it?

reference : http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?47229-How-to-be-a-great-Pussy-eater
I don't know.., my english isn't perfect so please don't hesitate to ask me if you have any specific question.

wetwipes1
13-03-2017, 09:19 PM
Did you want her to give you the standard deviation and fit a probability density function as well? Give her a break, she hates math haha. I'm keen to know too though.

rojandro919
13-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Too right. AUS99 is pretty cool.
I learn most from the After Reports and from Christmas

wetwipes1
13-03-2017, 09:24 PM
reference : http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?47229-How-to-be-a-great-Pussy-eater
I don't know.., my english isn't perfect so please don't hesitate to ask me if you have any specific question.
Wow, how resourceful, thank you.

Christmas
13-03-2017, 09:30 PM

hmm... I'd say...
80% was crap 15% ok 5% real good?
majority of the client was...... :( Mmm... sorry to tell but .... not that great

Because, I think, they come to shop to solve their problem, not for satisfying WLs. they don't put much effort to make girl feel good.
They'd be better with their partner. I wish...

the 5%, real good one, seems..... they are aroused if WL really enjoy that session. so they'd try their best.
I am tired:0*yawn* when I'm tired my English gone bad. hope you guys understand my konglish ㅎㅎㅎ

Punterman
13-03-2017, 09:30 PM

What's your record Christmas for the amount of orgasms you have had in one hour. I saw a girl recently in Blacktown and she orgasmed 8 times in our one hour session. Also had a three hour session with Angela at 203 Parramatta Road Five Dock and she came almost continuously for three hours, no word of a lie. The female orgasm is my punting lifeblood.

Punterman
13-03-2017, 09:33 PM
hmm... I'd say...
majority of the client was...... :( Mmm... sorry to tell but .... not that great

Because, I think, they come to shop to solve their problem, not for satisfying WLs. they don't put much effort to make girl feel good.
They'd be better with their partner. I wish...

the 5%, real good one, seems..... they are aroused if WL really enjoy that session. so they'd try their best.
I am tired:0*yawn* when I'm tired my English gone bad. hope you guys understand my konglish ㅎㅎㅎ

That's good to hear. Lots of crap punters put there so the good ones ( I will unashamedly put myself in that category ) will get the cream.

Christmas
13-03-2017, 09:34 PM
Did you want her to give you the standard deviation and fit a probability density function as well? Give her a break, she hates math haha. I'm keen to know too though.

ㅋㅋㅋ yes. I hate math :( but enjoying this conversation at the same time so DW.. but for duck's sake, really..., never get right answer when it comes with numbers.

standard deviation 표준편차 omg
probability density function 확률밀도함수 wth

rojandro919
13-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Thanks Christmas. Nothing wrong with your English. Its a lot better than my Korean. Korean is hard to learn for an English speaker
When I meet a Korean WL, Im stuck with "joeun junyukimnida", "jal jinesseoyo?" and my favourite "mannaseo bangawoyo".
Sorry but all the Korean words are very long.
Im still learning the Korean words for "feels great!"
You said your favourite word was "masida" lol :p

wetwipes1
13-03-2017, 09:37 PM
What's your record Christmas for the amount of orgasms you have had in one hour.
Speaking of records, what's quickest you've made a client cum, the most volume (in millilitres if possible) in one shot and the most shots per hour?

Christmas
13-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Too right. AUS99 is pretty cool.
I learn most from the After Reports and from Christmas

I am happy happy if you say so. ^오^)/

harrycd
13-03-2017, 09:43 PM

How do you feel about a keg instead of sixpack?

OP, I believe some independent girls offer "sex education" sessions, I know Lara Belle offers them but I've never had the pleasure.

Speaking of records, what's quickest you've made a client cum, the most volume (in millilitres if possible) in one shot and the most shots per hour?

Also viscosity, flamibility and maybe a drip test

shootermcgavin
13-03-2017, 09:44 PM
hmm... I'd say...

80% representing right here!

wetwipes1
13-03-2017, 09:49 PM
OP, I believe some independent girls offer "sex education" sessions, I know Lara Belle offers them but I've never had the pleasure.
"Sex education" just screams clinical - the last thing I'd want is for Lara to carry around a clipboard, a checklist and a report card with the rubrics "Needs improvement", "Competent", "Exceeding expectations". I think it ruins the experience and does not simulate the real experience, which is why I'm learning towards punting...

rojandro919
13-03-2017, 09:51 PM
Wetwipes, depending on your budget, dont have a really short session like 30 minutes, and expect to learn
The best learning sessions are unrushed

Christmas
13-03-2017, 09:52 PM
To : wetwipes1

you must be teasing me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ to be honest I laughed a bit!!

quickest you've made a client cum
i didn't even put it in my mouth, just slightly grazed my tongue and he came. I think he was already about to cum from the shower. I don't know

the most volume (in millilitres if possible) in one shot
according to https://www.quora.com/How-much-liquid-can-the-average-mouth-hold, I guess it was 100ml. about to mouthful. but not actually

the most shots per hour?
recently I mentioned it in this forum that I had filo client, he came 5 times in an hour. I was eager to make him cum more, it was more likely challenge, we tried it! but that was it :(

harrycd
13-03-2017, 09:59 PM
"Sex education" just screams clinical - the last thing I'd want is for Lara to carry around a clipboard, a checklist and a report card with the rubrics "Needs improvement", "Competent", "Exceeding expectations". I think it ruins the experience and does not simulate the real experience, which is why I'm learning towards punting...

Eh its a niche service, and I'm not trying to sell it so the phrasing is probably poor, but some lads want to improve in certain areas so it might be something they would look at.

I certainly could improve my daty skills, but like you I'd simply do that through punting.

wetwipes1
13-03-2017, 10:00 PM
To : wetwipes1

This would be very useful information to get from a lineup. Not game enough to ask though, just in case I break one of the records haha i cum pretty quick sadly. Impressive statistics by the way!

Christmas
13-03-2017, 10:02 PM
How do you feel about a keg instead of sixpack?

hey hey what's keg

Christmas
13-03-2017, 10:05 PM
This would be very useful information to get from a lineup. Not game enough to ask though, just in case I break one of the records haha i cum pretty quick sadly. Impressive statistics by the way!

how quick wetwipes. I'd help you! can't physically but any other way if it's possible

wetwipes1
13-03-2017, 10:07 PM
how quick wetwipes. I'd help you! can't physically but any other way if it's possible
Sure, send me some nudes and I'd tell you when I'm done. I have a very fast internet connection.

harrycd
13-03-2017, 10:11 PM
hey hey what's keg

Beer keg vs six pack

Something like this

http://www.louievito.com/images/keg_six.jpg

Christmas
13-03-2017, 10:23 PM
Sure, send me some nudes and I'd tell you when I'm done. I have a very fast internet connection.

ㅋㅋㅋ send me yours first maybe? >_< snapchat yourchelsea

targajajouka
13-03-2017, 10:26 PM
https://talesoffroth.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/beer-belly-620x400.jpg?w=640

Christmas
13-03-2017, 10:27 PM
Beer keg vs six pack

Something like this

http://www.louievito.com/images/keg_six.jpg

to be honest I don't mind keg .it's cute!ㅋㅋㅋ but that's kinda... too much..

Christmas
13-03-2017, 10:27 PM
https://talesoffroth.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/beer-belly-620x400.jpg?w=640

too much...i need to dig to suck gochu (penis)

wetwipes1
13-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Prepare for some speedy multiple orgasms. It's going to be a close race between the two of us.

Babycat
13-03-2017, 10:36 PM
Can I ask how do you guys know a girl cum? (Get orgasms)

rojandro919
13-03-2017, 10:47 PM
Babycat there are a few physical signs in women. It is hard to fake a real orgasm if you cant produce the sign

Painterdan
13-03-2017, 10:53 PM

Like a guy they need recovery time.

Babycat
13-03-2017, 11:09 PM
Babycat there are a few physical signs in women. It is hard to fake a real orgasm if you cant produce the sign
But I always pretend that and no one doubts it

targajajouka
13-03-2017, 11:37 PM
too much...i need to dig to suck gochu (penis)

:shout:

That's a beer gut. I know a few people who has them and make fun of thing if they can see their 고추 and whether they piss on themselves by accident.

To answer OP original question, from personal experience I think you would have to see a WL at least a couple of times to build some rapport to get some honest feedback - I was fortunate to get some pointers from a couple ladies from 42 Gladesville, but I haven't seen them on the roster for a while. Marrackville is hogging them :(.

targajajouka
13-03-2017, 11:43 PM

When she suddenly flinches, squeezes my head with her thighs, try to shirk away from my mouth & tongue but I'm 'chasing after her' and go along for the ride. Bonus points if she does not use lube/gel when we move to FS after.

Happened a couple of weeks ago. Hoo-boy I need take a cold shower from just thinking about it - I need to sleep!

Babycat
13-03-2017, 11:50 PM
How do you know *they* are not pretending? Wouldn't that be funny... both sides pretending but only they know you're both pretending :D
That's why I asked about how they know. If they know I just pretend, they probably don't want to come back for me

Christmas
14-03-2017, 12:13 AM
Maybe they find it amusing to see you pretend? I don't know :D

I like JSW so much because he's smart ㅋㅋㅋ how are my meatballs...

AHLUNGOR
14-03-2017, 08:28 AM
But I always pretend that and no one doubts it

What? You pretended you cum in a massage shop? What have you let them done to you baby ??

garfield
14-03-2017, 08:30 AM

When you feel contraction inside, like droppings

Speechwriter
14-03-2017, 09:13 AM

Lisa @ Ginza.

Book the hour.

Hot. Great English. Smart. Down to earth. Wonderful sense of humour. Extremely skilled. Loves to fuck.

Tell her upfront. This part could be difficult wetwipes1, because Lisa is on you the moment you walk through her door.

She would love to be your teacher.

Three sessions should see you right.

Please report back.

Sam88
14-03-2017, 09:14 AM
When you feel contraction inside, like droppings

Lol like droppings !!!

Babycat
14-03-2017, 09:18 AM
As sometimes they want to see me play with myself, or I let them daty. Timing keeps popping up in my mind, how can I feel comfortable enough to cum? Also feel shy doing that :(

What? You pretended you cum in a massage shop? What have you let them done to you baby ??

Christmas
14-03-2017, 09:31 AM
Lisa @ Ginza.

Book the hour.

Hot. Great English. Smart. Down to earth. Wonderful sense of humour. Extremely skilled. Loves to fuck.

Tell her upfront. This part could be difficult wetwipes1, because Lisa is on you the moment you walk through her door.

She would love to be your teacher.

Three sessions should see you right.

Please report back.

Dream@ginza you mean
Yeah she's one of good onni

Christmas
14-03-2017, 09:34 AM
As sometimes they want to see me play with myself, or I let them daty. Timing keeps popping up in my mind, how can I feel comfortable enough to cum? Also feel shy doing that :(

Wow that's hardcore.
i'll give you a link
http://girls-who-love-masturbation.tumblr.com
You can act better next time

Speechwriter
14-03-2017, 09:56 AM
Dream@ginza you mean
Yeah she's one of good onni

No. I mean Lisa @ Ginza.

I don't know Dream.

wachumba
14-03-2017, 12:02 PM

Wow..Christmas just gave her snapchat and is asking for nudes! Such a horny little devil!

cloud
14-03-2017, 12:09 PM
When I first started punting, I thought about asking WLs to give me pointers. Never really worked, because usually there's a language barrier or the girl is focused on pleasing you.

You'll get better over time anyway, as long as you pay attention and actively try to improve your skills.

The two ginza girls mentioned here, Dream and Lisa would make great teachers though, if that's what you want. Add Victoria at 5* to the list as well. All are extremely skilled and fluent in English, and as speechwriter said down to earth.

Christmas
14-03-2017, 12:16 PM
Wow..Christmas just gave her snapchat and is asking for nudes! Such a horny little devil!

HAHA Christmas' secret hobby... collecting dick pics...������

rhunter
14-03-2017, 03:02 PM
A regular for the 30min session. Not a lot of time for learning. Also, finding the right tutor is hard.

rojandro919
14-03-2017, 03:32 PM
According to an expert on here, very few men seem to know what they are doing
I see a definite business opportunity here - extra $100 and you get feedback on your bedroom performance and tips on how you can improve
Maybe you can be handed a checklist after your session for the $100 that lists what needs attention, just like at the mechanic with your car

Speechwriter
14-03-2017, 03:53 PM
According to an expert on here, very few men seem to know what they are doing
I see a definite business opportunity here - extra $100 and you get feedback on your bedroom performance and tips on how you can improve
Maybe you can be handed a checklist after your session for the $100 that lists what needs attention, just like at the mechanic with your car

I'd pay money to see the look on Punterman's face the first time some upstart girl tried to upsell him into this extra service.

Priceless.

birch
14-03-2017, 04:20 PM
Wow that's hardcore.
i'll give you a link
http://girls-who-love-masturbation.tumblr.com
You can act better next time

Great link by the way! - Thanks Christmas!

Punterman
14-03-2017, 05:11 PM
I'd pay money to see the look on Punterman's face the first time some upstart girl tried to upsell him into this extra service.

Priceless.

I would like to think my list would be very short but perhaps it moght be longer than I think !!

I did get a regular WL recently comment that my main rationale for punting is to get girls to orgasm.....which is mostly true.

I am more interested in babycat's comments that how do we know a girl is cumming as in my humble experience, I don't think a girl has ever faked an orgasm with me and if one of them did then they must have been very good at it, as I have experienced so many real ones over the years.

rojandro919
14-03-2017, 05:24 PM
Just like driving instructor, maybe there is a 2 month diploma on sexual therapy. Then shops can upsell and teach guys how to treat a woman well in the bedroom
A marketing dream, and a much needed service to the community
Hang on while I patent this idea with Speechwriter

Starved
15-03-2017, 08:13 AM
I never know or care that much if WL is pretending they are professional actors really GFE 10 x a day. I think I only really know if I can hear or feel their heart suddenly start racing double speed.

rhunter
15-03-2017, 09:37 AM
If you're both out of breath, sweating, and can't move...That was a good session. Class dismissed.

Babycat
15-03-2017, 10:03 AM
I know three things I cant do fake are heart beat race, clit arteriopasm and pussy spasms.

AHLUNGOR
15-03-2017, 10:32 AM

Sounds like you are a Lot more versatile and sensual than I give you credit for Baby!

Maybe you are a BabyTigeress in disguise??

Babycat
15-03-2017, 10:53 AM
Sounds like you are a Lot more versatile and sensual than I give you credit for Baby!

Maybe you are a BabyTigeress in disguise??
Please don't tease me, Uncle.

garfield
15-03-2017, 11:13 AM
Lol like droppings !!!

Yeah, we'll it's more like a big pulse that you can feel with your little bro inside. This can't be faked.

Punterman
15-03-2017, 07:16 PM
I know three things I cant do fake are heart beat race, clit arteriopasm and pussy spasms.

Enlighten me Babycat, what is clit asteriopasm

wetwipes1
15-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Enlighten me Babycat, what is clit asteriopasm
The internal pudendal artery is one of the three pudendal arteries that branches off the internal iliac artery, providing blood supply to the clitoris. During an orgasm, there is a spasm of this artery (aka asteriopasm).

cleetusvandamme
16-03-2017, 10:22 PM
I think most guys have no idea whether a girl is faking or not. If a girl is good at it (which is highly likely in a professional wl) and then you add the male ego, then most guys will assume it's real as long as there's not heaps of foaming.

Babycat, how do you increase your heart rate?

Punterman
16-03-2017, 10:30 PM
I think most guys have no idea whether a girl is faking or not. If a girl is good at it (which is highly likely in a professional wl) and then you add the male ego, then most guys will assume it's real as long as there's not heaps of foaming.

Let's ask Christmas and Babycat. What percentage of girls that you have worked with were faking orgasms

wetwipes1
16-03-2017, 10:39 PM
Christmas - dick pic coming soon to you in high resolution (36.3 MP for comfortable viewing on your TV, no loss of detail), sorry to keep you waiting, it's taking me a while to learn photoshop.

Christmas
16-03-2017, 11:10 PM
Let's ask Christmas and Babycat. What percentage of girls that you have worked with were faking orgasms

ㅋㅋㅋ i actually have no clue. Percentage.. well.. in girls waiting room we don't usually talk about it. We'd talk whether he's good, or bad though.

I don't think I acted many times when I worked though.. I recall, some customers asked me that if I came, yeah it was common question after sex, my answer was "NOPE" if i didn't.

Christmas - dick pic coming soon to you in high resolution (36.3 MP for comfortable viewing on your TV, no loss of detail), sorry to keep you waiting, it's taking me a while to learn photoshop.
Today I put my bare xxxx video on my snapchat. Add me if you are intrigued ❤️ Yourchelsea

6sixty9nine
29-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Youv gotta be kidding mate. Unless you are a young boy with no idea how to fuck or hold your load laying with hookers will do nuffin but make you dirtier which will make it boring as hell to fuck your missus or be patient getting into yer girls friends panties. If you're a clean cut boy then best quit before you get in over yer head.
Stay safe brothers.

Babycat
29-03-2017, 08:04 PM

I can't. That's one of three things I can't do it fake.

cleetusvandamme
29-03-2017, 10:14 PM
I can't. That's one of three things I can't do it fake.

Oops sorry, I thought you said "can" not "can't". I was impressed!

boater
03-04-2017, 12:35 PM

You can never be sure.

So I never try and make a lady cum. It is up to her if she wants to. I just take the approach that we have a certain amount of time together, and invite her to share some mutual pleasure. But it is up to her if she wants to or not.

My experience with working ladies is often their first response is fake, and obvious fake. As soon as you touch they are just about orgasmic. Everything you do gets an over the top response. So I take my time and just work past that - generally indicated by the lady quieting down, relaxing, moving her body change the sensation. Taking my head in their hands and directing my tongue and lips where they like it. I make it clear I am not asking them to cum, and that gives them permission to relax and go with the flow.

Some then do cum - some don't. Sometimes I can feel it, sometimes I can't.

Every woman is different.

Compare this: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3356-Nada-Felini-Insatiable-Ripped-Japanese-Contortionist
to this: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?62888-Jessica-petite-indian-teen

Alan86
09-04-2017, 01:02 PM
I'm thinking that there's two conflicting things here.

If you talk to the girl and explain the situation, she might be willing to help out with his nest advice and constructive criticism (lol).

However, on the other hand, they are basically trained to make you feel good and as if you are doing a fantastic job in the first place!

I think it's worth a try. If you get the right WL.

But I think a good approach (one I have used in the past) is to simply ask the girl 'how exactly she likes it' . She may then give you some instructions ('right there etc'). This is more likely to be honest, and will help you learn.