PDA

View Full Version : Penny's 77 Soda

neil98
09-03-2017, 01:35 PM
I visited here today and saw Soda. I know from reading sites such as this that tastes can vary greatly when it comes to looks and service levels of a WL, but for me Soda, who is Thai, not tall, curvy and with light coloured hair, is close to ideal. We seemed to hit it off straight way and she was fairly eager to please. We started with some standing foreplay and then adjourned to the bed. It soon became apparent that she wasn't keen on kissing or having her pussy handled (no problem) but liked very much having her breasts cupped and nipples tweaked. She climbed on top of me and proceeded with what would best described as a cock slide for some time and I was beginning to wonder if BBFS was on the menu. Eventually she asked if I wanted a condom to which I agreed. She also informed me fairly quickly that she was feeling horny. We started in cowgirl and remained in this position for some considerable time. I was happy to let her take control and set the pace, which started briskly and gradually sped up as she became more aroused. Eventually she told me she had cum (and I had no reason to doubt this) and she had broken out in a lather of sweat. I find it always adds to the experience to make the WL come. It was time for me to take over and I stood up while holding on to her with her feet on the bed. After a while of this we proceeded to doggy with me standing and then doggy with both of us on the bed. She is very good at this, bends in all the right places and has a tattoo in the small of her back which says "I love you" (either that or "I love Jon"). We try spooning for a while and end up in missionary, finishing just before time is up. Several times she thanked me for making her come. A very sweet young lady. Also I must say that I can not think of a place that is as well set up and clean at these prices. Good value.

rojandro919
09-03-2017, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the AR. Look forward to your next one

Speechwriter
09-03-2017, 04:22 PM
I visited here today and saw Soda. I know from reading sites such as this that tastes can vary greatly when it comes to looks and service levels of a WL, but for me Soda, who is Thai, not tall, curvy and with light coloured hair, is close to ideal. We seemed to hit it off straight way and she was fairly eager to please. We started with some standing foreplay and then adjourned to the bed. It soon became apparent that she wasn't keen on kissing or having her pussy handled (no problem) but liked very much having her breasts cupped and nipples tweaked. She climbed on top of me and proceeded with what would best described as a cock slide for some time and I was beginning to wonder if BBFS was on the menu. Eventually she asked if I wanted a condom to which I agreed. She also informed me fairly quickly that she was feeling horny. We started in cowgirl and remained in this position for some considerable time. I was happy to let her take control and set the pace, which started briskly and gradually sped up as she became more aroused. Eventually she told me she had cum (and I had no reason to doubt this) and she had broken out in a lather of sweat. I find it always adds to the experience to make the WL come. It was time for me to take over and I stood up while holding on to her with her feet on the bed. After a while of this we proceeded to doggy with me standing and then doggy with both of us on the bed. She is very good at this, bends in all the right places and has a tattoo in the small of her back which says "I love you" (either that or "I love Jon"). We try spooning for a while and end up in missionary, finishing just before time is up. Several times she thanked me for making her come. A very sweet young lady. Also I must say that I can not think of a place that is as well set up and clean at these prices. Good value.

Thanks for the AR neil98.

+1 what you said about the place being well set up and clean.

And I loved your line about the tattoo -- "I love you" or "I love Jon" -- priceless. :D

Pennys77
15-03-2017, 01:06 PM
Thank you for the review. Soda works today.