PDA

View Full Version : 200 Pyrmont Massage Asako and PPP - the world beyond Ginza

Speechwriter
18-02-2017, 05:44 PM
I’m now only 6 months into my Sydney punting career. This consists of 7 visits to Ginza, 2 visits to 533 Willoughby, and one each to 5 Marrickville and Kelly’s Asian Flowers at Five Dock.

I’m done with the $150 shops because I like ‘em young, enthusiastic and sober. This narrows my choices to Ginza, 5 Star, Geisha and Peninsula Paradise Pyrmont.

I’m an avowed Ginza fan, but I don’t want all my eggs in its basket, so I made my first visit to PPP this week. It will not be my last.

My 1-hour session with the statuesque Asako is a highlight of my Sydney career thus far.

Prelude

After some PMs between the PPP boss Jayce and myself about how PPP works, I send him this message:

“I like girls who are young, busty and with a great attitude. In return, they get a very fit, 43-year-old GENTLEMAN who knows how to show a girl a good time. I’m 184cm and 79kg. Who do you recommend I should start my PPP career with?”

The response from Jayce:

“In my honest opinion, Asako! She is definitely right up your alley. Young, tall and naturally busty with a curvy body and an impeccable attitude towards her customers.”

I call PPP some days later and, lucky for me, Asako is working that day. I speak to a very friendly man called Max and I book Asako for an hour starting at 1pm.

Arrival and intro

Jayce isn’t here this day so I’m greeted by Max. He asks me to take a seat in a little vestibule area and he draws a curtain for privacy.

2 minutes later, the curtain opens, and standing in front of me is a stunning Japanese girl in high heels and a tight-fitting floral dress. She. Is. Beautiful. Her face. Her legs. Her breasts. And she’s so tall!

“Hello. I am Asako.”

We shake hands, I introduce myself, and she leaves almost immediately. WTF?

Max returns and he says to me: “All OK? You happy?”

I think Max has a dry sense of humour.

“What could possibly be wrong Max?”

Max says something about seeing before buying and I cut him off as I’m peeling the $300 for a 1-hour diamond session with Asako.

Asako returns soon after, grabs my hand, and leads me down a long corridor to a room at the end. I mumble something about being up from Melbourne for the week for work and she says: “But now, we will relax and have a nice time.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The shower

After some chat about Melbourne and her home town (Tokyo), Asako begins to undress. What a sight. I have started to unbutton my shirt, but I stop to take her all in.

Asako is tall, statuesque, with beautiful natural C tits, a hard peach arse, long legs, long black hair and a killer smile. She’d look great on the red carpet in Valentino. I smile back, while I’m admiring her. I can feel my cock filling with blood.

“Do you like me?”

“Yes, Asako, you are beautiful.”

“Have a shower with me."

Curiously, it’s a very sedate shower. Asako starts washing at my neck and shoulders and moves slowly down over my chest and back, then my cock and balls and behind, then my thighs and calves. However, there is nothing sensual about this shower. She is literally just cleaning me.

We dry off and move to the bed, where, thankfully, the mood changes quickly.

The blowjob

Asako prompts me to lay down on what is a firm, square bed. She starts a cat bath, paying special attention to my chest and nipples, fast-flicking her tongue until my nipples are hard.

The sight of her beautiful body over mine – her tits hanging down like huge, ripe mangoes, her arse pointed towards the ceiling – has me rock hard in short time. We are such visual creatures, are we not?

Her fast-flicking tongue moves up to my neck and face, and she plants a hard, passionate kiss on my lips. She forces her tongue inside my mouth and lays herself on top of me. The feel of her now warm tits and pussy…

Asako pulls out of her deep kiss and moves south. Neck, chest, nipples, belly button, hips, inner thighs, and then…grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

She positions her head between my legs and begins a glorious BBBJ. It's deep, slow and long. Her hands are on my balls. Then they're around my shaft. Her slow, strong suck is magnificent. Then she’s flicking the tip, then flicking the knot of skin where I’ve been circumcised. If I had a g-spot, this would be it. And she knows. Oh, she knows.

After 2 minutes of this, I’m about to unload, so I motion her off slowly and say “my turn.”

DATY

I do to Asako what she has just done to me. Her nipples are very sensitive, but she tells me she is enjoying herself. I put my hand softly on her shaved pussy. It’s warmth and wetness confirms she is enjoying herself.

When I move my tongue to her pussy, Asako groans a beautiful groan. I love that sound. I spend the next 5 minutes sucking and licking, and occasionally probing my tongue inside her as deep as it will go. She is very wet.

Asako lets out an occasional “Oh my God” and I say “No, it’s James.” She chuckles. We are having a nice time, just as she promised.

The fucking

My cock is throbbing. I ask Asako to put me inside her. She uses her mouth to apply a dom. Had she lingered there a little longer I would have lost it all.

Asako lowers herself onto me and we start with a cowgirl. I’ve pumped my share of beautiful women. Asako is right up there.

From this view, I can see her hourglass shape, I can kiss and lightly suck her perfect tits, I can feel her perfect peach-shaped arse. I can hear her little gasps. I can taste and smell her skin. Asako is what I call a 5-senses girl.

Asako takes the lead. She gyrates on me, keeping all of me as deep inside her as possible. I’m just looking at her face. She smiles a big smile and says: “I like this.”

I am doing everything in my control to stall my orgasm. I don’t want this feeling to end. Under my direction, we move to the end of the bed, so I can plant my feet on the ground, nurse Asako, and continue to pump her.

It’s from this position that I thrust as quickly and as deeply as I can. Asako changes gears and grabs me hard, pulling me onto her tits and pushing her pelvis against me. She grinds away like this for a full 2 minutes. My gluteal muscles are screaming. I’ve got to rest.

We change the rhythm so I can catch my breath. Then we go hard for another 2 minutes or so. Again, my glutes start to scream. She’s looking down at me panting and blowing and grinding. What a beautiful fuck she is.

I want to change to a position where I can control my orgasm, so I stand. Asako’s legs are wrapped around me, tight, and she’s clutching me like a koala hangs onto a tree branch. I bounce her a few times in this standing position and she moans loudly.

Unfortunately, I’m not strong enough to hold this for longer than 30 seconds, so I gently lay Asako down on the bed and move into her in missionary. I pump her hard, then relax to a long thrust. Then I pump her hard again. As hard as I can go. But this doesn’t seem right.

I believe beautiful women are like expensive wine. You don’t skol the best vintages, so I don’t like banging the best sorts. I slow down to a medium pace of thrusting in and out of Asako, taking in her sensational body, her lips and eyes, and its during one of these thrusts that I drop a huge load into the dom. It's been a week.

Round 2

Like earlier experiences at Ginza, I feel this will be easy for me today because I am so turned on by Asako.

She suggests a massage, and she asks me to lie face down on the bed. She starts what feels like a professional massage (I’ve had plenty) and it’s beautiful.

Then I realise that I’m face down looking at a pillow while a beautiful woman I can’t see is rubbing my back. What’s wrong with this picture?

I tell Asako I want to fuck her again and she says “Sure, then come here.”

She takes me in her mouth and begins a BBBJ. Slow at first, lolling my soft cock around in her mouth, with great hand action on my balls. As I firm up, she speeds up, bobbing and slurping away.

I look down at her beautifully symmetrical face sucking my cock and the visuals kick in again. I get hard quickly thanks to this girl. It’s while I’m looking at Asako that I wonder when I’ll next get a chance to blow into a face that looks as beautiful as this, so I decide – against usual practice and likes – to cum in her mouth for round 2.

I position Asako’s head at the top of the bed and she stretches her body the length of the bed. Those tits! That arse! She smiles at me. She knows what is coming.

I then kneel near Asako’s head and offer my semi-hard cock to her. She gobbles it up. There’s some work to do to make me blow again, and for somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes, Asako performs a machine-gun BBBJ.

She varies this fast bobbing with a much deeper swallow. I am balls deep into her mouth. I hold myself there while she swirls her tongue under my shaft and it is here, after taking in her eyes one more time, that I give her a second load.

The clean-up

Asako holds me in her mouth for another minute, bobbing and sucking slowly, until I’ve stopped pulsing. She moves, slowly, to the basin, and spits out my cum.

She takes a big swig of Listerine, looks back at me and says “Will you come to the shower?”

Legs trembling – not a cliché, they were actually trembling – I walk to the shower and embrace this beautiful woman under a warm stream of water. She pushes herself onto me and I can feel those magnificent tits against my chest, and she moves me so that my right leg moves in between her legs. She is still very warm. This is girlfriend heaven.

We wash each other, and Asako is very surprised that I should bother to soap and rub her body. She is almost laughing. She relaxes and allows me to wash her all over. I just want a reason to keep my hands on her!

The talk is friendly and genuine – about her upcoming trip to Japan for a friend’s wedding. I’ve been to Japan twice, and I’ve been with Japanese women there, and in Melbourne. None were as a gorgeous as Asako.

The takeout

Once again, my time with a WL confirms to me that (like many men) I’m a confidence player.

Asako made me feel wanted. She made me feel as though she was enjoying herself – though it would not have been possible for her to be enjoying herself as much as I was enjoying myself.

When you’re 43, and you’re balls deep inside a stunningly beautiful 21 year-old Japanese girl, you’ve got the better end of that deal, pardon the pun.

We finished somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes over time, but no-one seemed to mind. No buzzers. No knocks on the door. So, I don’t know what the time policy is at PPP.

While writing this AR, I got hard again, thinking about my time with Asako. She is a head-turner – tall, beautiful face, long black hair, and a body made for the Hollywood red carpet. If I could dress Asako for a date, I’d put her in this:

http://www.cntraditionalchineseclothing.com/image/cache/data/category_89/770pro_1-600x800.jpg

I'd be the envy of every man in the room.

I’ve found my Ginza alternative.

Thanks Jayce, and thanks Max, for giving me a reason to look beyond 310 Cleveland Street.

Johndeau
18-02-2017, 07:51 PM
Great AR. Thanks will need to visit her

harrycd
18-02-2017, 08:12 PM
I've been meaning to check out PPP but I've been too comfortable with Ginza as well.

You've convinced me to give them a shot.

Bigtitlover
18-02-2017, 09:40 PM
Very entertaining read my friend!!! well done!!

I've seen asako also and i wholeheartedly agree with your review!!

pk77
18-02-2017, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the AR. I've seen Asako too, just once, but this is reminding me I definitely should go back and see her again soon!

cassius
19-02-2017, 04:22 PM
This agency gives the opportunity to refuse the girl if she's not what the client expects. It is the only agency i know that does it ( or at least makes opting out so painless) and is a reason amongst others why i think it is a great agency and hope it prospers.

But their quality is so good that i doubt that anyone has ever exercised the option.

hungwell11
19-02-2017, 07:47 PM
This agency gives the opportunity to refuse the girl if she's not what the client expects. It is the only agency i know that does it ( or at least makes opting out so painless) and is a reason amongst others why i think it is a great agency and hope it prospers.

But their quality is so good that i doubt that anyone has ever exercised the option.
How do these agency things work? And how is it different to Ginza? Is this place a physical shop?

Speechwriter
19-02-2017, 07:58 PM
How do these agency things work? And how is it different to Ginza? Is this place a physical shop?

Oh it's a physical place alright, especially when Asako is in the house!

PPP is at 200 Harris Street.

cassius' point is that the shop shows you the girl before you go with her to the room -- even if you've booked her, like I did with Asako.

When Max introduced me to Asako, I had no use for my veto.

targajajouka
19-02-2017, 08:25 PM
What's the place like? Is it 'clean' like Ginza and not as run down as 5 Marrickville?

hungwell11
19-02-2017, 08:28 PM
Interesting... I wonder why this place is rarely mentioned on this forum, seems pretty decent.

The official website has an image of the rooms and they look like a proper hotel (with proper lighting, not the seedy red tinge that is typical of FS shops). Speechwriter - can you confirm this? This is a HUGE plus for me. Thanks

Bigtitlover
19-02-2017, 09:04 PM
What's the place like? Is it 'clean' like Ginza and not as run down as 5 Marrickville?

The place is definitely clean with decent interior though not in the same realm as ginza's interior, but definitely better than 5 marrickville's rooms.

Speechwriter
20-02-2017, 09:18 AM
Interesting... I wonder why this place is rarely mentioned on this forum, seems pretty decent.

The official website has an image of the rooms and they look like a proper hotel (with proper lighting, not the seedy red tinge that is typical of FS shops). Speechwriter - can you confirm this? This is a HUGE plus for me. Thanks

I'm fond of saying that the difference between the $150 shops and the Ginzas of this world is the same as the difference between flying economy and business class, so I'll stay with the travel analogy...

Ginza = 4-star hotel (IMHO after 7 visits)
PPP = 3-star hotel (IMHO after only 1 visit)
Marrickville 5 = bad London backpacker hostel (fact after only 1 visit)

Marrickville 5 is a dump. I was shocked when I was there this last Australia Day. I will never return.

The reception at PPP is very nice. It's spacious, with little private vestibule areas where you wait for your girl to introduce herself. It's at this point, as cassius says, where you get to make your selection, if more than one girl is available.

On my visit to PPP, Max was in charge. He struck me as the sort of guy you'd be happy to sit down and have a drink and a laugh with. Same as Wilson at Ginza (but you might need to get 2 beers into him to loosen him up a bit first :) ).

After a big, warm smile and a firm handshake, Max ran through the business side of things (level of service, cost, etc) with a minimum of fuss. This was great for me as a first-timer. He made me feel welcome. He put me at ease.

PPP is very tidy and clean. It seems to have a long central corridor, off which runs about 6 rooms, where the action takes place. I say "seems to have" because my attention was diverted to Asako's arse as she walked me along this corridor to our room at the end. Memory of the layout and decor is a little fuzzy. Memory of Asako is as sharp as flint.

And yes hungwell11 -- I can confirm that PPP does have a hotel feel. The reception and corridor is done in very macho slate greys, blacks and silvers (from memory; by this stage I was under Asako's spell) and I recall a splash of red paintwork or small furnishings here and there. But there was no seedy red tinge. The lighting was warm without being stark.

While the rooms I've been in at Ginza look like this:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-iCBZnml62FA/U3sc_0Ihi3I/AAAAAAAATt8/KgWdMbJQp4g/s1600/BORDELLO+SUITE-modern+moulin+rouge+theme+decorating+ideas.jpg

And the ensuites look like this (without the toilet):

http://ksassets.timeincuk.net/wp/uploads/sites/56/2011/01/black-shower-room.jpg

And its circular, in-room shower recesses look like this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b5/1b/38/b51b38325a2e0c406fdaffaecb280098.jpg

PPP's rooms look more like this:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm3SaIp6Z2I3K36PRMujGDoWVsnpdru xMp3HY8SbNVTNYZsMcF

And its ensuites look like this:

http://www.tourist-inn.com/images/di/8_21_zoomed_shower-en-suite.jpg

But seriously, once Asako walked into the room, I didn't pay too much attention to the decor. I could have been in a cave or in the presidential suite at The Ritz in London and it would not have made a speck of difference.

sydneycheapass
20-02-2017, 09:38 AM
Report is good except it was her last day on 18th Feb. There are usually only two reason for these type of report:

1) The girls was bad so report come out on the day/after she left so no one can verify it. Then the report is used to lure brothers into the shop hoping the other girls is same quality as the one in the report.

2) the girl is really good and the punter is holding back info to share. I have a punting friend who is like that. Amount our punting group we now punish him with false intel so he can eat himself.

I've heard some good feed back on Diana and Yuna. I think one when to Ginza and the other went to 5 Star. Tough business in brothel @ 2017

targajajouka
20-02-2017, 09:53 AM
Well OP did say that she is going back to Japan for a friend's wedding....

Bigtitlover
20-02-2017, 10:07 AM
Report is good except it was her last day on 18th Feb. There are usually only two reason for these type of report:

1) The girls was bad so report come out on the day/after she left so no one can verify it. Then the report is used to lure brothers into the shop hoping the other girls is same quality as the one in the report.

2) the girl is really good and the punter is holding back info to share. I have a punting friend who is like that. Amount our punting group we now punish him with false intel so he can eat himself.

I've heard some good feed back on Diana and Yuna. I think one when to Ginza and the other went to 5 Star. Tough business in brothel @ 2017

Diana was crazy pse!!! Was scared to see her because I couldn't keep up lol. Yuna is still there saw her a few weeks back!! Very good but Asako is visually triumphant

sydneycheapass
20-02-2017, 10:13 AM

Well she has been on the roster for a long time and yet the only and two report happen to come out on the day she leave..... go figure :cool2::cool2:

Its funny Max has a "VERY GOOD SOURCE" for girls and his place seem to be doing soso...... very strange!!

targajajouka
20-02-2017, 11:08 AM
Well she has been on the roster for a long time and yet the only and two report happen to come out on the day she leave..... go figure :cool2::cool2:

Its funny Max has a "VERY GOOD SOURCE" for girls and his place seem to be doing soso...... very strange!!

I don't think speechwriter is on the PPP payroll. But then again you have to treat everything on here with a degree of scepticism after that lil 'joke' punterman pulled a few weeks ago.

Bigtitlover
20-02-2017, 11:17 AM
Look at speechwriter, his made good contribution to this thread and has a few reviews all from different shops. His report on asako is also backed by a few members here including myself so its definitely credible.

Bigtitlover
20-02-2017, 11:25 AM
SydneyCheapass

There is actually 3 reports on asako. One from awhile back

Sam88
20-02-2017, 12:31 PM
Yunas great . I like her looks better than asako but asako has a killer body.

Diana booty and PSE is amazing. I just saw her recently . Avg looks for me though

Bigtitlover
20-02-2017, 12:50 PM
Yunas great . I like her looks better than asako but asako has a killer body.

Diana booty and PSE is amazing. I just saw her recently . Avg looks for me though

Hi sam88! where is diana now? i saw her once at 5star after she left ppp but have no idea where is she now :/ Thanks

Speechwriter
20-02-2017, 12:57 PM

Hello sydneycheapass.

Like you, I love a good conspiracy theory.

You reckon Oswald acted alone? The Cubans? The Mafia? The US industrial-military complex because Kennedy was going to pull the US out of Vietnam early? His ambitious and sneaky vice-president LBJ? All are possible, but only one can be true.

I'll take your PPP report theories one at a time:

(1) Asako told me she was going to Japan for a wedding within days and that she'd be away for one week. This means you won't have to wait long to put your money where your mouth is and discover for yourself what I, Bigtitlover and others already know. Lucky you!

(2) I'm on the record all over this forum saying that our best friends in this punting game are each other. Writing ARs and reporting conversations with mamasans and papasans is all we've got in our arsenal to tip the balance of power back in our favour. Knowledge is power. I'm on your side.

And I must take issue with your opening statement. There are actually 3 reasons for this type of report. This is the one you left out:

The girl was so hot and the experience so memorable that I took some time to process the whole event before committing anything to paper (screen?). Having sexed the girl on the afternoon of Wed Feb 15, I had a project deadline to meet in Sydney before getting home to Melbourne for the weekend. The AR went up Sat Feb 18, by which time I'm still luxuriating in the memory of coming into Asako's gorgeous mouth, and she's on a plane to Tokyo.

You'll be able to put your 2 theories to bed in less than a week when Asako comes back to Sydney and generates more reviews like my AR.

Hope your next one is your best one.
The Speechwriter

Speechwriter
20-02-2017, 12:58 PM

Bet you passed all your comprehension tests in primary school targajajouka.

Speechwriter
20-02-2017, 01:03 PM

Who's to know why all those other punters who have seen Asako haven't bothered to write an AR?

Do you reckon they might be trying to keep her to themselves?

Speechwriter
20-02-2017, 01:05 PM
I don't think speechwriter is on the PPP payroll. But then again you have to treat everything on here with a degree of scepticism after that lil 'joke' punterman pulled a few weeks ago.

Thanks for your vote of confidence targajajouka.

Besides, PPP couldn't afford me.

Speechwriter
20-02-2017, 01:10 PM
Look at speechwriter, his made good contribution to this thread and has a few reviews all from different shops. His report on asako is also backed by a few members here including myself so its definitely credible.

I plan to get myself around Sydney's "business class establishments".

I reckon there would be great value in putting Ginza, PPP, 5 Star and Geisha (others?) all under the microscope. No sacred cows. No holds barred. We call it as we see it. Thus far, for me:

Ginza -- the benchmark
PPP -- potential
Geisha -- yet to visit
5 Star -- yet to visit

And thanks for your vote of confidence Bigtitlover.

Speechwriter
20-02-2017, 01:11 PM
SydneyCheapass

There is actually 3 reports on asako. One from awhile back

I read them all before my visit.

Bigtitlover
20-02-2017, 02:56 PM
I plan to get myself around Sydney's "business class establishments".

I reckon there would be great value in putting Ginza, PPP, 5 Star and Geisha (others?) all under the microscope. No sacred cows. No holds barred. We call it as we see it. Thus far, for me:

Ginza -- the benchmark
PPP -- potential
Geisha -- yet to visit
5 Star -- yet to visit

And thanks for your vote of confidence Bigtitlover.

Definitely give 5star a go, they have a large assortment of korean beauties!!! as for geisha, i am not to sure as i have never been there myself.

Cheers

Lenka_X5
20-02-2017, 04:42 PM
Definitely give 5star a go, they have a large assortment of korean beauties!!! as for geisha, i am not to sure as i have never been there myself.

Cheers

Bigtitlover I know you are PPP heavy supporter and always will be, why would you push him to another shop, is he no longer welcome at PPP or something?

pppyrmont
20-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Hi Lenka! speechwriter is always welcome :)

Lenka_X5
20-02-2017, 05:13 PM
Thanks for clarification and quick response

Lenka :)

Bigtitlover
20-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Bigtitlover I know you are PPP heavy supporter and always will be, why would you push him to another shop, is he no longer welcome at PPP or something?

I frequent the place quite alot because i love going to the casino and always provided with great hospitality. 5star is also great and have personally seen a few from there so just sharing some of my knowledge to other members here. Sharing is caring !!

hungwell11
20-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Hello sydneycheapass.
Like you, I love a good conspiracy theory.

Speechwriter - I think you've made a great contribution to this forum and I don't think this AR is fake, but it's not hard to see where all the skepticism is coming from.

You are a very persuasive writer, have great command of the english language, love to punt and give off this business-savvy vibe. These are all key qualities for someone suited to strike a mutually-beneficial deal with PPP. In fact, let's forget what the intent of this AR is for a moment. You've already convinced a lot of people (myself included) what a great place PPP is.

Now, let's look at it from PPP's perspective. They are relatively unknown up until this point, so they would clearly benefit from someone advertising their shop on an online forum full of punters. Another curious fact is that PPP has started uploading their rosters on this forum from Sat Feb 18, the same day you posted this AR. A coincidence? Possible. A business relationship developing between Speechwriter and Max at PPP? Also possible.

Not trying to encourage the conspiracy theories, just wanted to point out where the other side is coming from.

pppyrmont
20-02-2017, 08:48 PM
Speechwriter - I think you've made a great contribution to this forum and I don't think this AR is fake, but it's not hard to see where all the skepticism is coming from.

You are a very persuasive writer, have great command of the english language, love to punt and give off this business-savvy vibe. These are all key qualities for someone suited to strike a mutually-beneficial deal with PPP. In fact, let's forget what the intent of this AR is for a moment. You've already convinced a lot of people (myself included) what a great place PPP is.

Now, let's look at it from PPP's perspective. They are relatively unknown up until this point, so they would clearly benefit from someone advertising their shop on an online forum full of punters. Another curious fact is that PPP has started uploading their rosters on this forum from Sat Feb 18, the same day you posted this AR. A coincidence? Possible. A business relationship developing between Speechwriter and Max at PPP? Also possible.

Not trying to encourage the conspiracy theories, just wanted to point out where the other side is coming from.

Hi Hungwell11

We've been uploading our rosters on this forum for the past year or so.

Cheers mate

r69
20-02-2017, 09:02 PM
Damn... I need to test this incredible situation myself...

Thank you speechwriter...

kaankaant
20-02-2017, 09:36 PM
Dude, you have a gift for writing. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I read such a detailed review.

targajajouka
20-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Bet you passed all your comprehension tests in primary school targajajouka.

Thanks for your vote of confidence targajajouka.

Besides, PPP couldn't afford me.

lulz

http://i.giphy.com/dEdmW17JnZhiU.gif

If you did a little bit more research you wouldn't have had to bring out your tinfoil hat.

cassius
20-02-2017, 10:33 PM
ffs what's this rubbish. The place is genuine. Bit irritated Asako has gone though. Was working up to see her again. boo hoo

WhiteDevil
20-02-2017, 10:42 PM

Hi

Just felt the need to comment

It is actually REALLY hard to see where all the skepticism is coming from. The other forum members who have also seen this 'asako' and backed speechwriter's review is more than enough to tell everyone else that this review is credible.

While i have not been to ppp myself, but i have seen their rosters being updated on the shop roster section way before the 18th of feb. In fact i have read a few reviews on other girls from ppp so i think your comment 'relatively unknown up until this point' is nonsense.

Do some more research next time so your comments wont backlash on you

pppyrmont
20-02-2017, 10:46 PM
Asako will be back on the 28th this month.

See you guys soon

caff3ry
21-02-2017, 01:24 AM
From one AR writer to another BRAVO great read! You'll see me give PPP go as well now, just waiting for asako to come back and my suits to come back from the tailor. :)

quackm2002
21-02-2017, 04:59 AM
Jesus, give us a break. I posted a review of Asako a few days ago too. The girl has taken a short break which I didn't bother to mention. Why would that be suspicious?

AHLUNGOR
21-02-2017, 07:43 AM
I think it's a very well written review !

First we have Caff, now we have Speechwriter, this forum has gone to another new level in AR.

Keep it up brothers ! And thank you .

Cheers

woods23
21-02-2017, 08:19 AM
Asako give great customer serivce. Very friendly type .
First time i meet i her i was surprised how good she is lol.
Yes, max that dude is really cool......top guy....top place ....top girls !!!

Few months later . I finally know the answer why she good at her job.
she had work at diamond club nd ginza club before nd now settled at PPP .
Pity i dont go there enough !

BTW...great AR ;)

Speechwriter
21-02-2017, 03:54 PM

I hear you hungwell11. I really do. All perspectives are important in every discussion. It's how we find truth.

In this case, the truth is that Asako gave me a great experience on my first visit to PPP. I wrote about it. End of story.

The only fact you have wrong is when PPP started posting rosters. They've been doing that for some time. That they did not just start "from Sat Feb 18" means no "coincidence" can exist.

Re the "possible" business relationship between me and Max. Yes, that is possible.

It's also possible that the Melbourne Demons and the Newcastle Knights will both win premierships this year :D

Speechwriter
21-02-2017, 03:59 PM
Damn... I need to test this incredible situation myself...

Thank you speechwriter...

Yes r69, it is my humble opinion that you do.

But like so many other shops, so many other girls, and so many other punters, you and PPP may not click.

My worst session for years was with Romi at Marrickville 5. With me, total KPS. A disaster. Didn't even fuck her. Blew in her mouth and left as quickly as I could.

Yet she, and the shop, have many fans on this forum.

Speechwriter
21-02-2017, 04:06 PM
Dude, you have a gift for writing. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I read such a detailed review.

Thanks for the kind words kaankaant.

I actually am a speechwriter.

I can't tell you who I write for (obvious reasons), but it includes politicians you all know, and some big time CEOs you probably don't. But you would know their companies. Again, I just can't say.

Before speechwriting, I was an advertising copywriter and a journalist. I wrote for The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald (when they were real newspapers). I also wrote for a now defunct weekly national magazine called The Bulletin. Some of you are old enough to remember that one, I'm sure.

Unfortunately, I do not look like a young Paul Newman.

Speechwriter
21-02-2017, 04:10 PM
From one AR writer to another BRAVO great read! You'll see me give PPP go as well now, just waiting for asako to come back and my suits to come back from the tailor. :)

caff3ry -- I've enjoyed your work for a long time. I'm certain the whole forum is ready for more.

However, not sure you have to wait for Asako. My feeling about PPP is that it has other talent on its bench. Not a statement of fact. Just a feeling.

But definitely, you must wait for the tailor to do his magic.

Speechwriter
21-02-2017, 04:14 PM
Jesus, give us a break. I posted a review of Asako a few days ago too. The girl has taken a short break which I didn't bother to mention. Why would that be suspicious?

I read your review of Asako quackm2002 (thank you) and it helped me decide to go to PPP. I believe that's called word of mouth.

Speechwriter
21-02-2017, 04:16 PM
I think it's a very well written review !

First we have Caff, now we have Speechwriter, this forum has gone to another new level in AR.

Keep it up brothers ! And thank you .

Cheers

Thanks for your encouragement AHLUNGOR.

And I'm only warming up :)

Raybo
21-02-2017, 05:03 PM
Thanks for your encouragement AHLUNGOR.

And I'm only warming up :)

Please keep them coming Speechwriter, a great AR. After a very average punt on Sunday night at a budget shop i am closer to staying away from them altogether, with the exception of a couple of regulars i have a great time with.

targajajouka
21-02-2017, 08:36 PM
Alright, alright fellas. Enough with the back-slapping and kiss-arsing, and get back to sexing.....

Natsu
21-02-2017, 09:40 PM
Asako give great customer serivce. Very friendly type .
First time i meet i her i was surprised how good she is lol.
Yes, max that dude is really cool......top guy....top place ....top girls !!!

Few months later . I finally know the answer why she good at her job.
she had work at diamond club nd ginza club before nd now settled at PPP .
Pity i dont go there enough !

BTW...great AR ;)

Who was she when she used to work at Ginza?

woods23
21-02-2017, 10:07 PM
She only told him she work at ginza before.
Nd Big gun...Lenka is the one who she work at diamond club a while back Natsuki

woods23
21-02-2017, 10:09 PM
She only told him she work at ginza before.
Nd Big gun...Lenka is the one who she work at diamond club a while back as Natsuki.

Sam88
22-02-2017, 07:16 AM
I know her name in Ginza ;) I've seen AR of her in this forum when she was at ginza, it was pretty good too

Speechwriter
22-02-2017, 10:01 AM
I know her name in Ginza ;) I've seen AR of her in this forum when she was at ginza, it was pretty good too

Do you think either the girl or the new shop would care if people knew who Asako (or any girl for that matter) was when they were playing for another club?

Ginza or Diamond probably wouldn't care, because she's not with them any more, but PPP might not want it known. I don't think it matters.

pk77
22-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Lenka posted she used to work at Ginza:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?63224-You-might-need-to-think-about-twice-before-doing-business-with-this-agent&p=984684&viewfull=1#post984684

Don't know what the fuss is about, PPP have been around for a while and are a legit shop, have been there a few times myself and certainly no complaints from me!

Sam88
22-02-2017, 11:56 PM
Do you think either the girl or the new shop would care if people knew who Asako (or any girl for that matter) was when they were playing for another club?

Ginza or Diamond probably wouldn't care, because she's not with them any more, but PPP might not want it known. I don't think it matters.

Doesn't matter either way. She doesn't care either

eyo1032
16-04-2017, 01:40 PM
Normally when punt I pay attention to the forum reviews and in most instances, to good result where I come out feeling great.

However, my recent experience with Asako and PPP was not as good as some of the others here may have suggested.

The Lowdown
- Booked ahead, entered PPP
- Asked for Diamond service, and later realised I didn't get $10 off as advertised when I book ahead
- Asako comes in and greets me in waiting room, and takes me to the room
- Clothes off quickly, into the shower. No BBBJ, just a clean.
- On to the bed, catbath - good, sensual with a lot of tongue. However, whilst DFK I smell cigarettes - alarm bells ringing #1
- Decent BBBJ, with nice action around the balls.
- Switch positions, I go down to DATY. Extremely short DATY, given that I can smell the ass - alarm bells ringing #2 #3
- Quickly losing interest, but I manage to remain hard. Ask for her to ride me. Decent enough CG, Doggy and Mish. Come in reverse CG
- Asked to lie down for massage - feels decent, but if I wanted a massage, I would frequent my RnT venues - so I turn around
- Bit of cuddling, bit of small chat
- Didn't even consider round 2
- Routine shower, quick clean

Now, if you come out of a punt and feel like it's gone completely down the drain, you know it's a bad punt.

I've really been interested in seeing Sammy as per Handcock and Lenka's reviews - but might have to hold it off for now.

Gives me more of an excuse to try Ginza, eh? :D

Longan
16-04-2017, 06:25 PM
Normally when punt I pay attention to the forum reviews and in most instances, to good result where I come out feeling great.

However, my recent experience with Asako and PPP was not as good as some of the others here may have suggested.

The Lowdown
- Booked ahead, entered PPP
- Asked for Diamond service, and later realised I didn't get $10 off as advertised when I book ahead
- Asako comes in and greets me in waiting room, and takes me to the room
- Clothes off quickly, into the shower. No BBBJ, just a clean.
- On to the bed, catbath - good, sensual with a lot of tongue. However, whilst DFK I smell cigarettes - alarm bells ringing #1
- Decent BBBJ, with nice action around the balls.
- Switch positions, I go down to DATY. Extremely short DATY, given that I can smell the ass - alarm bells ringing #2 #3
- Quickly losing interest, but I manage to remain hard. Ask for her to ride me. Decent enough CG, Doggy and Mish. Come in reverse CG
- Asked to lie down for massage - feels decent, but if I wanted a massage, I would frequent my RnT venues - so I turn around
- Bit of cuddling, bit of small chat
- Didn't even consider round 2
- Routine shower, quick clean

Now, if you come out of a punt and feel like it's gone completely down the drain, you know it's a bad punt.

I've really been interested in seeing Sammy as per Handcock and Lenka's reviews - but might have to hold it off for now.

Gives me more of an excuse to try Ginza, eh? :D
Wow this is not the Asako I remember back in the Ginza days (she was Megumi at Ginza) - she was pretty good back then.

- Did you tell them you booked in advance and therefore should get the $10? Sometimes they do forget.
- Yes her shower game is not strong - mechanical wash, no BBBJ was my experience too. It got a lot better afterwards for me though
- Did not smell cigarettes when I saw her a while ago (maybe she has taken on a new hobby? LOL) but yes I can see why this would be an alarm bell

And when you say you "can smell the ass" during DATY - was it bad smell and how strong was it? I've never had this experience with any WL to be honest, at least not strong enough to make me stop DATY altogether.

Sorry to hear it wasn't up to expectation for you. Hope your Ginza visit will lift your spirits!

Lenka_X5
16-04-2017, 06:53 PM
I saw this girl @ Diamonds Club over 1 year ago before she ever worked @ Ginza and PPP. Didn't return to see her again because of others I wanted to try.

Her aroma was rather fresh smelling when she was fresh, but 1 year a lot of things can change I suppose.

Ted Hunter
16-04-2017, 07:01 PM
Surprising aromas from a Japanese Girl....they are OCD about their hygiene and body

eyo1032
16-04-2017, 07:34 PM
Wow this is not the Asako I remember back in the Ginza days (she was Megumi at Ginza) - she was pretty good back then.

- Did you tell them you booked in advance and therefore should get the $10? Sometimes they do forget.
- Yes her shower game is not strong - mechanical wash, no BBBJ was my experience too. It got a lot better afterwards for me though
- Did not smell cigarettes when I saw her a while ago (maybe she has taken on a new hobby? LOL) but yes I can see why this would be an alarm bell

And when you say you "can smell the ass" during DATY - was it bad smell and how strong was it? I've never had this experience with any WL to be honest, at least not strong enough to make me stop DATY altogether.

Sorry to hear it wasn't up to expectation for you. Hope your Ginza visit will lift your spirits!

I forgot and I only noticed that I was shortchanged $10 after I walked out of the establishment - so unfortunately no. When I paid, I was just too full of expectations and didn't notice, sadly.

I'm not sure if it's cigarettes - I'm not a smoker myself. But definitely not the minty breath that most ladies have post mouth wash.

handcockJ
16-04-2017, 08:23 PM
Interesting report, she was a great punt when I saw her a few months back. She was very classy. I paid for gold service so no daty or DFK, back then I didn't know how good the session would be with those two elements.
Agree shower game was average but she was a lot of fun.

Longan
16-04-2017, 08:30 PM
As for the smell, it was enough to put me off sex, and DATY'ing so.. yeah. Each to their own I guess.
Wow that's real nasty. You probably caught her after she took a dump. A thorough clean is necessary to rid the smell in this situation. Probably something which slipped her mind maybe.
Pro tip: wash their ass for them during the shower to prevent this ever happening again. Not your responsibility to do it, but it's a nice touch and guarantees it comes out fresh.

magicman
16-04-2017, 08:46 PM
maybe she had brown shower fetish client before you ;)

woods23
16-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Her gfe wss great for gold serivce...some dfk only didn't try daty her ... very accommodating in many position etc...
Down to earth kind of girl very sweet ;)

Longan
16-04-2017, 09:19 PM
Her gfe wss great for gold serivce...some dfk only didn't try daty her ... very accommodating in many position etc...
Down to earth kind of girl very sweet ;)
Any hint of ass smell woods?

woods23
17-04-2017, 01:14 AM
Any hint of ass smell woods?

She was just perfect that night no smoke breath no ass smell at all...doggy her long time what a sight nd flat doggy on her stomach to finished in my fav position;)
Worth the 150$ 30mins.

Lol I'm giving away too much information now she know who I'm haha:sweat:

luvmica
18-04-2017, 08:22 AM
I saw this girl @ Diamonds Club over 1 year ago before she ever worked @ Ginza and PPP. Didn't return to see her again because of others I wanted to try.

Her aroma was rather fresh smelling when she was fresh, but 1 year a lot of things can change I suppose.
She actually started at Ginza and then to Diamonds club and now at PPP. She was very popular at Ginza, took me 3 months to get a booking for session with her.

Lenka_X5
18-04-2017, 10:04 AM
She actually started at Ginza and then to Diamonds club and now at PPP. She was very popular at Ginza, took me 3 months to get a booking for session with her.

I saw her beginning of 2016. I think she was doing ok @ Diamonds Club.

But more popular were T and I who had numerous bookings each day they worked and the occasional over night booking. I am not a agency guy but I think this is quite popular at the agency level.

Pyrmont200
08-05-2017, 02:57 PM
ASAKO is here today!!! come see her now!!:miao::miao: