PDA

View Full Version : 24 Liverpool Katie stunner in looks but thats about it.

Fisher
17-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Person's Name : katie

Establishment : 24 liverpool.

Date of Visit : 16/2/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 24 railway st liverpool 9822 5866.

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $140 hour.

Size/shape : slim size 6 d cup bolt ons.

Nationality or Ethnicity : taiwan

Services Provided : crap bbbj,daty,fs and massage.

Value for money/recommend? : maybe if you like vanilla punts.

My experience/comments : rocked up with no booking and taken into Katies room (turn shop).
When katie entered i was quite happy too spend a hour with her based on her looks/body.
After shower onto the bed for a catbath and cock stroking getting hard in the process.
Katie moved down for a very poor attempt at bbbj causing me to go soft.
Basically bbbj consisted of katie holding my shaft and little flicks of my shaft above her hand so i stopped her and got her on her back for daty.
After 30 seconds of daty katie closed her legs and said my stubble was hurting her (shaved the night before).
So on with a dom for mish with katie positioning herself for very limited access.
Tried a few other positions for the same result.
Settled on a hj finish which i made katie work hard for (susan boyle does wonders when you not want too cum quick) after a quick cleanup got a massage for the last 15 minutes.
Showered then left.
Thanks to this forum and others my misses have been low so i guess i was due a failure but thats punting and you take the good with the bad.
On a side note the girl in the room next to us was having a ball with her punter being very vocal with spanking and vigorous fucking found out it was Mina and i liked what i heard so next week im seeing Mina for a hour.
Katie has a great sexy look about her but i suspect she likes punters who cum quick and like only basic services.
Posted elsewhere.