PDA

View Full Version : Other Shirley @ 28 Hope Street Seven Hills

vish86
15-02-2017, 06:35 PM
Finally got around to writing an AR here after today's visit to 28 Hope St.

Girl: Shirley

Stopped by at around 5:30pm today and was greeted by Shirley a Thai girl in her mid 20's-early 30's. She's not the most attractive looking girl but more of the cute girl next door. I'd place her at about 165cm-ish and a very petite frame. Opted for 30min, paid $70 in total.
Part 1 was routine with the usual rubbing of the back with a few good firm elbow nudges around the shoulder. She's small enough to get on the table whilst doing this. Wiped down with a warm towel before a pat on the butt to signal Part 2.

Flipped around onto my back to see her take off her little black dress. As mentioned earlier, a firm and petite frame accented with A cups. This is where it got heated with her positioning herself across my torso. Had ready access to her boobs at my face while one hand could grab her ass. The girl next door turned into a wild cat with her nibbling ferociously on my ears, neck and nipples. Gladly returned the favour. Body slide provided but I was more content with feeling her against me. Did mention they were A cups but the most softest ones! Definitely allowed to motorboat on these ones. Shortly enough I blew my load. She then proceeded to clean me up and whilst doing so asked if I'd like to go one more round, I declined knowing I was well spent. She interpreted that as an hesitation thinking I'd have to pay more and said it was on her and wouldn't cost me. I laughed saying it's not the cost but that I was well spent and wouldn't be able to shoot another load.

Definitely will be visiting her again when possible next. She's the one for you if you're looking for the cute girl next door.

Hope this meets the AR standards set here!

AHLUNGOR
16-02-2017, 09:04 AM
Finally got around to writing an AR here after today's visit to 28 Hope St.

Girl: Shirley

Stopped by at around 5:30pm today and was greeted by Shirley a Thai girl in her mid 20's-early 30's. She's not the most attractive looking girl but more of the cute girl next door. I'd place her at about 165cm-ish and a very petite frame. Opted for 30min, paid $70 in total.
Part 1 was routine with the usual rubbing of the back with a few good firm elbow nudges around the shoulder. She's small enough to get on the table whilst doing this. Wiped down with a warm towel before a pat on the butt to signal Part 2.

Flipped around onto my back to see her take off her little black dress. As mentioned earlier, a firm and petite frame accented with A cups. This is where it got heated with her positioning herself across my torso. Had ready access to her boobs at my face while one hand could grab her ass. The girl next door turned into a wild cat with her nibbling ferociously on my ears, neck and nipples. Gladly returned the favour. Body slide provided but I was more content with feeling her against me. Did mention they were A cups but the most softest ones! Definitely allowed to motorboat on these ones. Shortly enough I blew my load. She then proceeded to clean me up and whilst doing so asked if I'd like to go one more round, I declined knowing I was well spent. She interpreted that as an hesitation thinking I'd have to pay more and said it was on her and wouldn't cost me. I laughed saying it's not the cost but that I was well spent and wouldn't be able to shoot another load.

Definitely will be visiting her again when possible next. She's the one for you if you're looking for the cute girl next door.

Hope this meets the AR standards set here!

Very nice first post Vish !

And it is at a pretty good standard, please keep it coming.

Cheers

Ps. Just a quick question , you said you had 30 min and you paid $70 all up? Do they now have an all inclusive price like $70 for 30 min or you paid $40 for 30 min massage only plus $30 for the nude HJ ? Please explain .

vish86
16-02-2017, 05:23 PM
Very nice first post Vish !

And it is at a pretty good standard, please keep it coming.

Cheers

Ps. Just a quick question , you said you had 30 min and you paid $70 all up? Do they now have an all inclusive price like $70 for 30 min or you paid $40 for 30 min massage only plus $30 for the nude HJ ? Please explain .

She quoted $70 for the 30 min so I guess it's all inclusive although the signs do say $35 for 30 min.

AHLUNGOR
17-02-2017, 08:50 AM
She quoted $70 for the 30 min so I guess it's all inclusive although the signs do say $35 for 30 min.

Thanks Vish,

So it was $35 for the nude HJ, I don't mind that.

Cheers

r69
20-02-2017, 09:21 PM
Thanhs Vish86, really appreciate the AR from the hills, always wondered if there was talent out there...