PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Ginza Interior

hungwell11
09-02-2017, 10:23 PM
Ginza looks really shabby from the outside, not to mention the extremely seedy-looking back door entrance. Curious what the interior is like - is it clean? Does it have good facilities (e.g. shower, bath, spa, spacious)? What are the beds like? How big are the rooms?

Punterman
09-02-2017, 10:28 PM
Nice inside.

L00ker
09-02-2017, 10:31 PM
Nice inside.

Second that.

13ru
09-02-2017, 10:34 PM
Indeed. Inside it is a palace for all your dreams. I always go in the back entrance.

kingyema
09-02-2017, 10:36 PM
don't let the exterior fool you, inside is really really nice. rooms are kept tidy with enclosed showers, aircon and spacy in case you move your fucking away from the bed ;)

rooter
09-02-2017, 10:54 PM
The interiors I have seen at Ginza have been very wet, warm, tight, and pink.
Light pink, dark pink, brown pink, purple pink.
Wonderful colours and textures.
very warm and inviting ...

hungwell11
09-02-2017, 10:54 PM
don't let the exterior fool you, inside is really really nice.
When you guys say the inside is "nice", do you mean nice compared to the exterior or actually nice? It looks almost as bad as the attached image and I can't imagine how the inside could blow my mind....

beta101
09-02-2017, 11:01 PM
the hello kitty themed room is nice

n for the love of god. i want to see this girl in ginza but it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a booking

kingyema
09-02-2017, 11:05 PM
LOL mate Cowper is shanty as fuck inside and out. It's actually nice, not 5 star hotel nice but I can assure you it's nicer and spacier than a regular home's bedroom or majority of the other shops around Sydney. It definitely feels more luxurious too, compared to a normal house/townhouse/apartment room. The downlights setting they use really enhances the 'red/pink' dark palette they use making the ambiance feel more sensual and lustier I guess if that's even a word haha unless you get the hello kitty room...Take our word for it, I assure you that the interior won't dissappoint you.

hungwell11
09-02-2017, 11:07 PM
i want to see this girl in ginza but it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a booking
Can't you just book days (if not weeks) in advance? Do you get to choose your room or is it whatever's available. Don't know if I can get it up with the hello kitty theme.

kingyema
09-02-2017, 11:07 PM
The interiors I have seen at Ginza have been very wet, tight, and pink.
Light pink, dark pink, brown pink, purple pink.
Wonderful colours and textures.
very warm and inviting ...

Hahaha or did you mean 'interior' as per Rooter's context

targajajouka
09-02-2017, 11:17 PM
Can't you just book days (if not weeks) in advance? Do you get to choose your room or is it whatever's available. Don't know if I can get it up with the hello kitty theme.

It's best to book via text the night before to ensure you get your preferred time. No you don't get to choose your room, they're usually assigned to the WL on the day. The Room 9/the hello kitty room is awesome and it's not overdone.

beta101
10-02-2017, 08:09 AM
Thanks for that. Bit complicated for me. I can only go on short notice. So alot of times I make the pilgrimage to the sex mecca only to be told it's fully booked n no one else available.

Speechwriter
10-02-2017, 08:38 AM
When you guys say the inside is "nice", do you mean nice compared to the exterior or actually nice? It looks almost as bad as the attached image and I can't imagine how the inside could blow my mind....

Cowper looks like a crackhouse in Detroit doesn't it?

hungwell11 -- Ginza is 4.5-star inside. Not just "nice" compared to its outside.

Google "bordello" images, and this will give you a good feel.

kingyema's description is spot on. The rooms are plush, decadent, with deep rich furnishings in reds and golds and purples. Round, comfy beds. Some rooms with chase lounges (I won't ever forget bending Alina over the back of one). Great ensuite showers. The Hello Kitty room even has a modern, deep bath.

And mate -- you won't have any trouble getting it up in the Hello Kitty room.

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww145/uniqjapan/1hello-kitty.jpg

rhunter
10-02-2017, 09:57 AM
Whenever I look at the place I always get cold feet. Very active with roster updates tho but got a feeling theyre all mature. Anyone care to share?

Peter69
10-02-2017, 10:28 AM
From someone who's new to punting I'll say this, my first 5 go's at this were fucked! They were dud & awkward punts at various cheaper option places, no names. I took the advice & wisdom of the guys on here & finally tried Ginza. All I can say is I wish I put all my cash into that one joint instead if blowing it at the other shit holes I would have been better off. Now I'm not knocking all cheaper options as it works for some & not for others. The rooms in Ginza are in my opinion perfect & you do not in any way feel like some creepy cock head may walk in half way through your session which is virtually what happened at one joint. It definitely feels like a private room & without sounding dramatic gives you the feel that you've landed in heaven with a hot chick who from my experience gives you her utmost full attention & fucks your brains out which is what I got. Anyways do yourself a service & just go, don't think just do. 👍🏼

CunningLinguist
11-02-2017, 12:09 AM
The interior is nice, I have worn out the bed a bit in rooms 1 and 2 though ...

pooh10
11-02-2017, 06:24 AM
Let's put it in the simplest way..u can simply judge something on the inside based on how it looks on the outside but you can be cautious to know that sometimes not all the times that the inside may look better and well presented. Take a chance and see it for yourself to believe.

AHLUNGOR
11-02-2017, 09:17 AM
Ginza is like a box of chocolate !

vinegarstroke
11-02-2017, 09:54 AM
Ginza is like a box of chocolate !

Interested to know what rooms you have been in?

hungwell11
11-02-2017, 10:02 AM
Google "bordello" images, and this will give you a good feel. The rooms are plush, decadent, with deep rich furnishings in reds and golds and purples.

Do all rooms have that red tinge? Actually prefer natural lighting to provide a wider colour gamut and a more refined experience.

eltran
14-02-2017, 03:45 AM
Do all rooms have that red tinge? Actually prefer natural lighting to provide a wider colour gamut and a more refined experience.

One I went in was a red themed with an anime girl big design on the roof. Big big bed, shower in the corner (spa room was out of order when I booked), some nice lounge. Easily the best looking room I've ever been in.

If you want lights on then tell the girl lol.

Speechwriter
14-02-2017, 03:43 PM

I've been in 4 different rooms at Ginza, and they've all had a red bordello theme. And the red towels are everywhere too, stacked high.

Since Ginza is an old turn of the (previous) century terrace, there's little to no natural light in the building.

rooter
14-02-2017, 06:16 PM
I think my favourite Ginza room is room 8.
Not sure why - maybe the Feng Shui is right.
Rooms 1 is awesome.
Room 9 is a great room.
Rooms 2, 3, 6, 7, and 10 are all good.
Room 5 is small but nice.
I still haven't tried room 11.

There is no room 4 of course.

L00ker
14-02-2017, 06:26 PM
I think my favourite Ginza room is room 8.
Not sure why - maybe the Feng Shui is right.
Rooms 1 is awesome.
Room 9 is a great room.
Rooms 2, 3, 6, 7, and 10 are all good.
Room 5 is small but nice.
I still haven't tried room 11.

There is no room 4 of course.

Wow, You haven't been in every room, if you had said you've shagged behind the counter I would've believed you! : D

rooter
14-02-2017, 07:19 PM
Wow, You haven't been in every room, if you had said you've shagged behind the counter I would've believed you! : D

Hahahaha!
I am just a debutante bro, an amateur, an ingenue; there is always so much more to learn and experience.
The more I learn, the more I appreciate the extent of my ignorance ...

ShunH
16-02-2017, 03:56 AM
you may be able to get few nice girls at cheaper places, but the overall package of the place is worth the price

the girls are true to their advertised age, all cute or sexy, provide great service with no strings attached, the room is comfy and clean (there's this old chinese man that cleans up the room once a girl finishes her shift)

i've pretty much giving up hopes on cheaper places to be able to give me a good time

bumper
16-02-2017, 12:41 PM
Is time for ginza to refresh their interior now...more theme perhaps...

sydneypete
04-03-2017, 07:26 AM
Ginza exterior (especially the back lane entrance) looks dodgy, but it's what's inside that counts, and that's fine

rojandro919
04-03-2017, 06:58 PM
A review by Ahlungor at Ginza would be priceless

harrycd
04-03-2017, 08:02 PM
The worst thing I can say about the interior of Ginza rooms is that one of the showers needs some exit mould >.>

God Member
04-03-2017, 08:41 PM
The more I learn, the more I appreciate the extent of my ignorance ...

As you finished with an elipses (an invitation to further comment) I'll take your invitation up. :D

I think you are using a stock cliche' that you don't really believe. And like any easy cliche' it doesn't require any thought to use. Because I don't think you really believe this. It is just reflex modesty and a disengenuous humbleness on your part.

It is also illogical. Would, say, a quantum physicist, who has learnt so much more about the workings of the universe than, say, a caveman, feel that he is relatively ignorant compared to the caveman. He has learnt a lot more than the caveman, but according to your cliche', that makes him the more ignorant. I think the caveman would win at least one debate with him though - on who was the most ignorant! Or at least he'd demonstrate it. According to your line above, there is no progress at all, it is just a bleakly unfolding nihilistic gloom of compounding ignorance! :big_smile:

That is using specific knowledge as an example, but it applies even more to general knowledge - the type of knowledge you are referring to. In fact, the more you gain of this, the more you become equipped in an incremental way to consider the world and to make reasoned judgements about it. You have travelled well beyond your (ignorant) starting point and aren't becoming more ignorant, you are becoming less.

This isn't just the mere accumulation of knowledge either. Because all the stuff you learn and experience over the years interacts in an alchemical way to become not mere knowledge, but a growing wisdom. You already express that here on occasion. Many of your posts are insightfully philosophical, unlike anyone else's here.

I know this was just a throwaway line on your part but I just wanted to get on my soapbox because cliches do give me the sh*ts, man. :amazing: :D :D

rooter
04-03-2017, 08:59 PM
As you finished with an elipses (an invitation to further comment) I'll take your invitation up. :D

I think you are using a stock cliche' that you don't really believe. And like any easy cliche' it doesn't require any thought to use. Because I don't think you really believe this. It is just reflex modesty and a disengenuous humbleness on your part.

It is also illogical. Would, say, a quantum physicist, who has learnt so much more about the workings of the universe than, say, a caveman, feel that he is relatively ignorant compared to the caveman. He has learnt a lot more than the caveman, but according to your cliche', that makes him the more ignorant. I think the caveman would win at least one debate with him though - on who was the most ignorant! Or at least he'd demonstrate it. According to your line above, there is no progress at all, it is just a bleakly unfolding nihilistic gloom of compounding ignorance! :big_smile:

That is using specific knowledge as an example, but it applies even more to general knowledge - the type of knowledge you are referring to. In fact, the more you gain of this, the more you become equipped in an incremental way to consider the world and to make reasoned judgements about it. You have travelled well beyond your (ignorant) starting point and aren't becoming more ignorant, you are becoming less.

This isn't just the mere accumulation of knowledge either. Because all the stuff you learn and experience over the years interacts in an alchemical way to become not mere knowledge, but a growing wisdom. You already express that here on occasion. Many of your posts are insightfully philosophical, unlike anyone else's here.

I know this was just a throwaway line on your part but I just wanted to get on my soapbox because cliches do give me the sh*ts, man. :amazing: :D :D

Thanks bro.

rojandro919
04-03-2017, 10:21 PM
Rooters experience speaks for itself. I admit I find his humilty both admirable and frustrating
If I was fortunate enough to have seen so many wonderful women on a weekly basis, Im sure I would have a few pointers about the Japanese women.
But Im sure the quality at his fav place is such, that there really is nothing left to say

rojandro919
04-03-2017, 11:04 PM
Rooters experience speaks for itself. I admit I find his humilty both admirable and frustrating
If wish I was fortunate enough to have seen so many wonderful women on a weekly basis. Most of what I learn about Japanese is that that are "horny".
But Im sure the quality at his fav place is such, that there really is nothing left to say

threebysix
07-03-2017, 01:04 AM
you may be able to get few nice girls at cheaper places, but the overall package of the place is worth the price the girls are true to their advertised age, all cute or sexy, provide great service with no strings attached, the room is comfy and clean (there's this old chinese man that cleans up the room once a girl finishes her shift) i've pretty much giving up hopes on cheaper places to be able to give me a good time

You are dreaming the girls are at their true age... It is what you would like to believe... Do they look that young or feel that young - is all that you tell yourself.
Some of them are in their low 30s believe it or not...

AHLUNGOR
07-03-2017, 07:47 AM
You are dreaming the girls are at their true age... It is what you would like to believe... Do they look that young or feel that young - is all that you tell yourself.

Have you done any reviews on any of those low 30s girls ??

AHLUNGOR
07-03-2017, 07:56 AM
A review by Ahlungor at Ginza would be priceless

Not really, have always wanted to try but they won't take my booking without a mobile !

I was physically in the shop twice during their early days and both times they were busy . Correction there was one time I got shown a slim Japanese girl with a small cup so I didn't stay, if she was one of those D/E Cups, it's a done deal !

Just waiting for a really big tits girl and a senior brother here will help me to make a booking ........ haha, very soon !

paulgallen
08-03-2017, 01:16 PM
Just buy a $20 prepaid simcard and second hand phone ebay. Keep it in your work drawer

shootermcgavin
08-03-2017, 02:40 PM

Accurate statement is accurate. One of their previous J diamond class girls was late 30's. Didn't matter though, she was hot as fuck. Besides, older the berry, the sweeter the juice.