PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Kattie - very attractive sex bomb from Chengdu. 36-27-35 figures。where to find???

Biggerbanana
01-02-2017, 10:13 PM
Girl's Name : Kattie

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 28 Jan 2017

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : about 160 cm tall, Slim size 6, 36 in C cup natural tits, nice bums (est. 35 in), medium waist (est 27 in) very pretty face. snow white smooth skin,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (Chengdu)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Very good value

Review :

I saw this shop's roster that there is a new young busty girl, Kattie, starting last Saturday. I called shop and Kevin told me that she is really good. I immediately made a booking to try her freshness, but I needed to wait until 2 p.m before I could see her. Kevin said she had too many bookings by other brothers, as many of them had my same thinking.

I arrived on time and after a while, Kattie came out to say hello. She looks young and beautiful. She told me that she is from Chengdu, China. This city is very famous for producing pretty girls due to its good humid and cloudy weather. Most girls from this province have snow white smooth skin. She is about 1.60 m tall, very busty with big bum. I felt so nice when I hugged her and squeezed her bum later inside the room.

Kattie only gave standard services. Her CBJ was professionally done. I started on top first and immediately felt that her pussy was really tight. Her pussy produced lots of juices. She had her first orgasm very quickly. Her pussy kept making spasms and my dick could easily feel them. She made a lot of soft moaning noises. Her hands grabbed my arms and my back very tight when she reached orgasms. I really enjoyed her strong responses. I came rather quickly (as compared to my normal time) for the first time, without the need to change position. After I came, I asked her how many times did she come. She said just too many and could not really remember.

We then went to have shower together. It was so lovely we washed each other and hugged inside the shower. Lots of girl friend feeling.

After shower, we went back to bed and she repeated what she did before. Then I used the other positions which I didn't try for the first time. She still gave very good reactions, but I must be getting old and my energy level not so good as before. I didn't finish and then lay down in bed. She gave me some warm lovely massage to finish off the remaining time.

I enjoyed most with her tight pussy and strong positive responses. Therefore, I must go to see her a few more times before I finally go overseas in the near future. The trip has been postponed many times and now I will definitely leave soon and stay overseas for quite a while. I will miss the nice punting in Sydney, for sure.