PDA

View Full Version : Summerville Massage Chinese New Year with Selina - HNY Indeed!

henry_lawson
29-01-2017, 03:17 PM
I've seen Selina a few times now and she is just gorgeous company. She is a pretty Chinese girl, tall and leggy, with a well-proportioned B cup (looks like C in her sexy push-up outfit). Selina has a very feminine and generous nature, and despite me seeing her previously, when I arrived and she happened to be at reception she didn't presume I was there to see her. I took this as a sign of her gentleness - some ladies would apply the guilt pressure to have you pick them. The massage was slow and sensuous, and the prolonged build-up led to one of the best releases I've had in a long time. Thankyou sweetheart!

I don't think I've had a disappointing session at Summerville, and my count is nearly once per month over the last nearly 2 years. Summer really does a great job of selecting her girls, and keeping only the best.

mcnut
30-01-2017, 08:42 PM
I've seen Selina a few times now and she is just gorgeous company. She is a pretty Chinese girl, tall and leggy, with a well-proportioned B cup (looks like C in her sexy push-up outfit). Selina has a very feminine and generous nature, and despite me seeing her previously, when I arrived and she happened to be at reception she didn't presume I was there to see her. I took this as a sign of her gentleness - some ladies would apply the guilt pressure to have you pick them. The massage was slow and sensuous, and the prolonged build-up led to one of the best releases I've had in a long time. Thankyou sweetheart!

I don't think I've had a disappointing session at Summerville, and my count is nearly once per month over the last nearly 2 years. Summer really does a great job of selecting her girls, and keeping only the best.

Thanks for the report! Sounds promising.

x11
31-01-2017, 08:55 AM
Yes she really has a great body and a pretty face IMHO

rezryk85
31-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Great review. Sounds like a great place

blackpearl
31-01-2017, 07:58 PM
Sounds like a great place

woods23
31-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Best place with great massage from all the girls nd had 2 shower.

Buns
31-01-2017, 10:05 PM
Think I have to pay Summer a visit!