PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Pandora:My Experience

xtsy
25-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Name: Pandora
Date:13th Jan, around 3.30 pm

After great experience with Vicky on 20 DEC I had been trying to get hold of her for 2 nd time and then came Pandora's review of Brother Cisco on 8th Jan. I was so horny everyday as I had no sex after 20th DEC. So I went to 5 star to see Pandora. I never do booking so i want around 3.30 pm hoping pandora is available.

I walked in and immediately shown two girls , one was Pandora . I choose Pandora of course.
First Impression is wow, she is very good looking , totally my type, bit petite but look tall when wearing heels , round face . every time I visit china I choose girl with very similar features and my friends always scold me for choosing the same type of girl. For them , they want different every time. but for me I go for similar features. So imagine my happiness when I first saw her.

to the shower, she wash me, i see her face , very pretty.
She did some boobs slide while in shower.

then I lay on to bed, she stared doing BBBJ , it was not very strong. After Few mins I almost came . So asked her to lay down and wanted to wanted to DATY and she says no. WTF , anyway If they say no , its NO to me. So I asked her to do BBBJ again and after 2-3 mins I CIM .

Now ,I cannot be unhappy when I can CIM to such a beautiful girl , can I ?
but for me her service was not what I expected as per her reviews.I didnot get anything , no DD, NO DFK,forget deepthroat, even BJBJ was not as strong as others, and i cant even DATY

Look like she provides different service to different people. I was one of unlucky one . But hey I got to CIM on such a beautiful girl so not complaining

Looks:8.5-9
BBBJ around 7 ( its not strong)
CIM : 10
Service :6.0

Overall :7.5

5 Star City
26-01-2017, 09:42 AM
Sorry bro xtsy

Pandora didn't allow DATY at that moment because she felt she was GOING to have her period soon:burn:

But no DFK ....we will have a word with her when she gets back after her period rest