PDA

View Full Version : Ginza MIKO Loudest I've ever had

kingyema
23-01-2017, 01:29 PM
After a month break of damaging the funds due to the xmas and new year break. Decided to reward myself and see Miko. I'll keep this review short and sweet.

Entered the room and I was presented with a playful cute girl hiding behind the door lol this sent a message of good vibes to happen in this session.

Friendly greetings and chats to start it off mixed with DFK and touching. Twirled her around to admire her cute ass and body. Further caressing of her got her in the mood fairly at ease at a gentle pace. Dfk'd some more on the bed and into the shower we go and the session got hotter. A barrage of DFK and BBBJ in the shower couldn't make mwa wait any longer so onto the bed we go as she pounced ontop of me.

Further caressing got her more and more into it and then I commenced with DATY and fuck she is a loud one. Loudest one I've had in my punting adventures. Bit of japanese carpet down there but she tastes fucking sweet, and the louder she got the hornier she got which then she implied it was her turn. BBBJ was great although her technique could be better and a mix of slow and sensual sucking couldve been added more but she just sucks hard and pretty fast. I didn't wanna blow yet so boom, into missionary we go and fuck she is tight, and louder and louder and more passionate as she grabs me in tighter and closer to fuck her harder. Few positions here and there and man she was a good fuck.

Overall she's a great girl despite her 'inexperienced' label, cute as hell and very GFE. So if that's your preference then she's a great pick. Not full on PSE so be gentle to her lads, she's great and enjoys a real sensual fuck. I want to hear her loud moan again so the temptation is strong to see her again this week haha.

Happy punting y'all!

rooter
23-01-2017, 01:58 PM
I warned you she is loud bro. LOL!