22-01-2017, 04:50 PM
Person's Name : Lena

Establishment : Marlene’s 24 Bourke Road Alexandria 9699 6319

Date of Visit : Saturday 21st January 2016

Photos : http://www.marlenes.com.au/

Photo Genuine : No photo.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $220 per hour

Size/shape : Very attractive, size 10, tall, elegant, firm body, DD cup enhanced titties, nice nips

Pussy : Fully shaved, no stubble, nice full pussy lips

Roster : Saturdays and Sundays day time only

Nationality or Ethnicity : Columbian

Services Provided : CBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I have a buddy who spends his life full time whoring around the world. He spent a lot of time in Columbia. “The girls there are very adventurous and very open”. Uh huh.

Lena was recommended to me by another punter so I figured I better check out something different and also tick off doing a Columbian girl on my bucket list.

I duly booked and arrived and wow the premises are spotless.

Lena just oozed into the room. She is just Miss Sensuality. Nothing rushed, nice gentle embrace, and a nuzzle into my neck. She is super tall, 5’10” on the old scale and apart from being very attractive, flawless complexion, she is a stunner with a killer body. Her boobies were unfettered by any bra and she was just dressed in street clothes albeit kinda tight. Cleavage was on full display.

We nuzzled some more as I felt up her full and firm arse and fondled her amazing DD boobies. They are more than a handful, very firm and very heavy. Nipples get erect quickly and they are just a delight to play with. Enhanced but a very good job with no real evidence.

I asked if we could kiss but Lena declined in a very soft sexy voice “No”. Hmmm bit of a downer there. YMMV. My now fully erect cock was also demanding attention and Lena quickly produced a condom. No BBBJ either, but she does do a great semi DT and very enthusiastic CBJ.

Lena was now disrobed and revealed a great body. Pussy is fully shaved with no stubble. I asked if I could eat her pussy and she whispered softly “That would be very nice. I would like that”. This gal has the sexiest voice. I’m getting a woody just recalling her voice (and the boobies).

DATY was great, overhead DATY looking up at those full pert boobies was terrific. 69 and pussy slide were all good.

Into her in mish and there was no suggestion of needing any lube. Just a little saliva and I was inside her love tunnel. Great view of her in doggie and mish. Standing doggie was difficult as she was so tall and I really couldn’t get inside her.

Fabulous mish finale looking down at those bouncing boobies. Whew.

Lovely girl. Whoever is her BF and is getting all she has to offer including DFK and BBBJ is a lucky guy.

Very attractive, tall, sensual, sexy, huge firm boobies, fully shaved. The sexiest voice I think I have ever encountered.

Recommended.

Ted Hunter
24-05-2018, 11:20 AM
Marlenes is a hidden gem
Very Clean.Off Street parking
Reasonably priced : $220/hr
Great lineup of girls.Not too young.Most in their late 20s early and experienced
A well run establishment that seems to look after their girls
Only downside : closes at 7.30pm
Mixture of Asian /South American/ Russian girls
Has two websites: Marlenes and Marlenes TopHat
Photos on the website are not of the girls but descriptions are spot on
My favourite is a Thai girl Eve....gorgeous little package with some great body art.Does a great Massage.Treat her gently and you will be rewarded

BlackToad
24-05-2018, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the review pussy hunter. Never heard of this place, I must check it out, sounds like they have some exotic girls there.

Brothelcreeper
24-05-2018, 09:58 PM
That lucky guy is me

thanatos
25-05-2018, 08:14 PM
Do they has a roster or more information somewhere? The linked website isn’t giving much.