PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Esa -very nice Xian girl. Perky tits and snow white skin. reached orgasms easily

Biggerbanana
19-01-2017, 12:39 AM
Girl's Name : Esa

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 18 Jan 2017

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : about 160 cm tall, Slim size 6, 34 in C cup natural tits, nice bums, pretty face. snow white smooth skin,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (Xian)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Very good value

My experience/comments :

Today (18 Jan) was a really hot day. I got nothing much to do and called this shop and see if they had any good nice new girl. The receptionist, Kevin, recommended a new girl, Esa, whom I haven't tried before. I decided to go to his shop and have a look in late afternoon.

Arrived shop after 4pm and Esa soon came out to say hello. She is pretty, busty with snow white skin. Her whole body very proportional. She has lovely smiles. She is not tall, about 1.6m. I paid her for 30 min. It was close to Chinese New Year and cash was tight.

Esa told me she came from Xian, China and stayed for quite some time in Shenzhen. She can speak quite fluent Cantonese. Her English is limited. She has very smooth and snow white skin. After she took off her clothes, I found her tits firm and perky. Natural nice tits. Her CBJ and cat-bath were both very good. Then I went on top of her and found her pussy small and tight. We had very good sex. She was very hot in bed. We tried cow-girl and then doggy. I shot within a reasonable time despite her tight pussy. I tried very hard to control so that I didn't come too quickly. Not easy, but I just managed to extend the time before finally coming out. Then we had shower together.

One thing I found Esa very good was that she was very willing to reach orgasms. In fact, she got the first orgasm very soon after my dick started to pound her. After that, she relaxed her defence and her orgasms kept coming one after the other. In the end, her legs around her vagina got very wet. She said she felt very tired, but very happy as she never experienced such strong feeling.

She is a very hot and nice girl and I would definitely see her again soon.