PDA

View Full Version : Cherry - Puppies Play

quackman
26-12-2016, 09:14 AM
So based on the recent reviews, I decided to make a booking with Cherry on Friday to see what it was all about. Made an afternoon booking and went in to see her.

The place was packed and Cherry was finishing her previous booking so had to wait in the only open room. When she came in, she isn't thin that for certain but the dress she was wearing was a nice summer dress that showed her assets in a not too revealing way. Paid for the hour and off we went. She is quite chatty which surprised me the most. Anyhow flicked her dress up to see a nice g-string got me hard so the flip over and i revealed my need to see those puppies. My gosh they are big!

She was certainly willing and playing with those tits was great fun. I decided to return the favour and went downtown to DATY her and she was certainly enjoying that. Got a bit of spanish and a very relaxing time.

My only regret, was reading the after report from Lungor and saw that he had a session with her that morning. So I may have had some of the morning residue after reading the reporting.....But it is what it is with these types of the shops.

magicman
26-12-2016, 09:22 AM
sounds like you got some extra ALG cream with your meal!

Sam88
26-12-2016, 11:24 AM
yum yum ahlungor's cum in your meal hey hahahha:shout:

quackman
26-12-2016, 11:34 AM
Ignorance is bliss, so probably shouldn't have read lungor's report. With these shops, if you are not the first customer there is always a chance for that

magicman
26-12-2016, 01:42 PM
its fine who needs showers for a clean when you've got a punters mouth haha