PDA

View Full Version : This is what RnT is all about ! Cherry and her magical hands !

AHLUNGOR
17-12-2016, 11:27 AM
......... repost with more details

OnlyMeWhoElse
19-12-2016, 01:54 AM
Thanks, might need to check out Croydon!

AHLUNGOR
19-12-2016, 09:40 AM
Thanks, might need to check out Croydon!

Hey OMWE,

Thanks for the comment, always exciting to get feedback from a fellow foundation member.

If you are in the area, there are plenty of options : 48 the Strand Croydon, 8 Railway parade Burwood and 14 Burwood road Concord - not to mention the Juliets and 57 George St.

Punters in the inner west are very lucky.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
19-12-2016, 01:17 PM
Person's Name : Cherry

Establishment : 48 The Strand, Croydon (far end away from the station, about 50 metres), front door is quite exposed but there is a back entrance via the lane way, you can call the shop when you are close and the girls will let you in from the back.

Date of Visit : 16 December 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 8386 6787 mobile 0422 493 110

Hours of Business : 10am to 9pm

Rates : $35/30, $50/45, $60/60 + $50 NHJ

Size/shape : quite tall, very toned long legs, tight butt and A cupper, smooth white skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : a little bit of firm massage and 20 min of sensational HJ !

Value for money/recommend? : Cherry is what RnT is all about for both part 1 and 2. highly recommended if you are not a big breasts lovers.

My experiences:

Have an opportunity today to squeeze in a punt, so rang Cherry at Croydon to try to book Lily for her 10am appointment, busty milf are at her most delicious first cap off the rank !

Cherry answered the call and said Lily could be running late but if I get there first , she can start the massage and Lily take over later. Well, I was thinking to myself, didn't I predict earlier that I shall be getting a Cherry part I and a Lily Spanish part II ? Things couldn't have worked out any better!

Got to Croydon station , the shop is just 50 metres away from the station via a back lane way . And I later found out from Cherry that the shop has a back entrance via the back lane way, so any punters who are concerned about the the very exposed street front entrance along the Strand, can ring the shop upon arrival and the girls will let you in via the back garden .

Well, I didn't have this Intel this morning so I arrived at the front door, rang the bell and waited.

Cherry let me in and told me that Lily is running very late so most likely can not make the appointment , so I said, that's ok, I can use a firm massage, I can see you instead ! But Cherry was actually on the way out as she has some mobile phone issue and need to get a new sim - that's her shop mobile so must be fixed, and she should be back in 20 min.

If I was in a city shop, I would have walked - friend or no friend of Coco's! But I knew the next train is 30 min away anyway, and this is my second visit in a week so I might as well wait and have a shorter session instead . So I agreed to wait.

This is quite strange for me as I was the only person downstairs with three massage rooms and no massage girls ........ lol

So I was bored and have to have a good look around, there was a back yard where the towels are hung out to dry ! Two little ducklings were running around, no BS and they were very cute !

Still can't get over the existence and presence of the big wooden bath tub inside the back room. And the two front rooms with walls that don't go all the way to the ceiling. And a couple of Cherry's certificates from massage academy was hanging on the walls showing her therapeutic credentials!

Check out the two regular forum sites and the email inbox . 20 min just past and I looked outside the shop front window and saw Cherry running back across the street in her hot pants and long legs ! Finally, I can see some actions !

As I only have 30 min before I have to run so paid her $40+$50 for 30 min + HE (it was actually $35/$50/$60 - but neither of us was concerned about the change )

Got naked and lay face down on the table , and before Cherry started I told her again what time we have to finish and I need to catch the next train to the city. Then I joked (actually wasn't joking, I just placed my RnT order.......lol!) and said, you can only massage me for 10 min but I want a 20 min HJ - she laughed and said no worry !

行! 你想打多長時間都可以!

So the massage started, it was firm and strong and she certainly knows what to do, in Coco's class ? - hard to assess with only a 10 min try, but early signs are very good . Probably right up there with 227 Jessie !

How Cherry managed to squeeze in some elbows on my waist and got up on to the table and applied her two knees on the outside of my butt - one of my favourite treats - all within that limited 10 Min massage time I have no idea . But I certainly appreciated what she was showing me with her skills .

Then before I know it , her strong hands turned into light and soft feather duster and I was having some sensual TT's all over my legs and my butts/cracks and everything in between .

Cherry did that for a bit until I was twisting and turning so she asked me to turn over.

I got off the table to have a drink of water, it's a hot day outside and when I returned to lay on the table face up Cherry in all her glorious birthday suit was there for my perusal .

Yeap, those cute little perky A Cups looks delicious if you are into smaller breasts , Cherry is about a size 8, quite tall with very toned long legs and a very round and tight butt. I could easily use them for Italian as Spanish is not possible . Neatly trimmed between her legs . Let's see how good is her hands !

They are good, in fact, probably the best pair of hands I have had in the past few years .

After some initial HJ play, Cherry got up to the table, spread her legs one on each side of the table ? Pulled me closer to her, spread my legs and have them over hers, this is one of Coco's standard position for HJ - no prize guessing where did Cherry learnt that from - and Coco had done this many times to me before but we never made it to the HJ finishes as her big D Cups will always lead me to Spanish instead, who wouldn't ?

But with Cherry, fortunately and unfortunately that Spanish is not on the menu, so HJ it is!

And I wasn't complaining ! In the title I called those Cherry's magical hands - a term I only ever awarded to one lady and that's Leng Leng ex SL all those years ago, is Cherry as good as Leng ? Probably the difference between a 9.9 and a 9.2 ! Still way ahead the rest of the pack and can improve ! That is if I can have the time to really pass on everything I know to Cherry !

華山論劍之後, may be Cherry can be a 9.5 or 9.6. ........ haha

But right now, hers is the best hand job skills out there IMHO !

And just the way Cherry using her hands to worship and pamper little Big Ah ! This is what RnT is all about !!

And she just keep doing it with varying speed and hand techniques and side of her hands , fingers and between her fingers, using her thumbs and the other finger tips so expertly and erotically, everything was so natural and smooth and it's like a second nature to her! And when I need a breather, she just moved her hands away from the danger zone - a la Leng and Yuki !

I joked to Cherry , if I live in the area, I could cum see her regularly, just pay the $35 plus $20 tip, no need clothes off and enjoy a full 30 min HJ . She looks right into my eyes and said very seriously: how do you know that? I have many regular older customers they all come to see me two three times a week just do the HJ !

你怎麼知道的?我有很多老客人一週來幾次就是要打飛機也不做按摩!

There you go, what a good community services Cherry is providing to the Inner West !

It's my time now, so I asked Cherry to get off the table and stand next to me do that I can grab her bouncy ass when I cum and I did just that. Haven't shoot such a big long load for a very long time , I suppose the intensity between a HJ from Cherry with such a long built up vs a 3 min tits fuck then cum is No comparison!

A very happy man she made me !

And I'm sure I felt much lighter on my feets as I walk back to the station .

Cheeers

Ilovetits
19-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Nice report as usual from AHLUNGOR, there is another to do list for myself this Christmas and new year's holiday

Sam88
19-12-2016, 01:50 PM
No tits and still good eh Ahlungor ? Wow hehe

AHLUNGOR
19-12-2016, 04:20 PM
No tits and still good eh Ahlungor ? Wow hehe

Well, it's easy when the massage lady has a big natural pair of 36/38 D or DD Cups for me to play with ! That being the case, she probably doesn't need too many other skills but when she is not, then she is gonna have some decent sensual hands !

Two of the best pair of hands I ever have happened to be ladies with not much tits!

The first belonged to Leng Leng who did have a nice enhanced B Cups but I hardly ever touched them , nice to look at just the same but with Leng Leng, all I wanted was her magical hands !

The second person was no nude Yuki, no look, no touch, but her hands were that goood I still keep going back for that clothed $20 HJ !

Now I have Cherry ! I could have easily done an Italian on her but I much rather enjoy her hands and gone to the edge of the cliff and back again ! No other way to put it.

Enjoy

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
19-12-2016, 04:21 PM
Nice report as usual from AHLUNGOR, there is another to do list for myself this Christmas and new year's holiday

Just make sure you love A Cups and you'll be right mate ,,,,,,,, haha

oto69
19-12-2016, 08:07 PM
Awesome report, didnt know this shop ! thanks for sharing :)

Ilovetits
21-12-2016, 02:04 PM
Just make sure you love A Cups and you'll be right mate ,,,,,,,, haha
As you said she can compare with Leng Leng so that's the reason why I need to go and try her magic hands

Milf_Man
22-12-2016, 01:45 PM
Very enjoyable read. Keep 'em coming bro.

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2016, 02:27 PM
As you said she can compare with Leng Leng so that's the reason why I need to go and try her magic hands

Thanks for your pm brother, I think Cherry works there everyday, so keep trying ok !

Cheers

Ilovetits
22-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Thanks for your pm brother, I think Cherry works there everyday, so keep trying ok !

Cheers

Ok will do 👍🏽

Croydon massage
30-12-2016, 05:22 PM
Thank you Mr Lungor for your kind words.

After a short break for Christmas we are operating again. Come out of the heat and enjoy the friendly MLs at my shop this weekend.

On Saturday there is Cherry, the sexy Mamasan (me!), Lily, the service Queen and Vivi and Miko. Both lovely younger MLs.

On Sunday there is me again and Lily as well as two other new Girls. Give me a call for more details!

I hope to see you soon.

AHLUNGOR
30-12-2016, 05:30 PM

After a short break for Christmas we are operating again. Come out of the heat and enjoy the friendly MLs at my shop this weekend.

On Saturday there is Cherry, the sexy Mamasan (me!), Lily, the service Queen and Vivi and Miko. Both lovely younger MLs.

On Sunday there is me again and Lily as well as two other new Girls. Give me a call for more details!

I hope to see you soon.

You are welcome !

And happy new year to you Cherry. Hope you do really well with your shop in the New Year.

And what days does Corey work ? The girl you told me has better tits than Lily !

AHLUNGOR
30-12-2016, 06:01 PM

I hope to see you soon.

By the way, if you name Lily as your service Queen, then I would expect 5 Star services from her, like those I get from Amy at Stanmore ?

Croydon massage
30-12-2016, 06:25 PM
By the way, if you name Lily as your service Queen, then I would expect 5 Star services from her, like those I get from Amy at Stanmore ?

I didn't know Amy well at 252 but Lily provides friendly and enthusiastic service. This is what I meant. I am confident you would be happy with her massage.

AHLUNGOR
30-12-2016, 10:15 PM
I didn't know Amy well at 252 but Lily provides friendly and enthusiastic service. This is what I meant. I am confident you would be happy with her massage.

How about Corey ??

Croydon massage
06-01-2017, 04:50 PM
You are welcome !

And happy new year to you Cherry. Hope you do really well with your shop in the New Year.

And what days does Corey work ? The girl you told me has better tits than Lily !

Thanks Mr Lungor. Corey works on Thursdays only but she is going back to China for a holiday in a week or two so you might have trouble catching up with her. Hope to see you back at our shop soon and any of your friends from AUS99.

wortus
25-03-2017, 05:03 PM
Cherry what is the cost for an hour massage with a HJ finish clothed and the cost for you naked please.

AHLUNGOR
25-03-2017, 08:11 PM
Cherry what is the cost for an hour massage with a HJ finish clothed and the cost for you naked please.

Standard RnT prices mate :

$65/hr for the massage, $20 for a HJ and $50 for NHJ!

Any other question ?

handcockJ
25-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Saw Lisa a few days ago, 2nd day on the job so I wanted to see how far I could get. Short plumlp ML with small Bs. Managed some DATY

jacob1234
21-04-2018, 07:31 PM
I went to 48 strand today after reading this and it seems Cherry doesn't do extras anymore. The part 1 massage was great, she really helped my back. Her personality is also great, really nice girl. At some stage I felt there would be extras, I asked and she said I'd have to go to another place for that. She complimented me though a few times, I am early 20s, so I left very confused. Anyone know why?

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2018, 11:52 PM
I went to 48 strand today after reading this and it seems Cherry doesn't do extras anymore. The part 1 massage was great, she really helped my back. Her personality is also great, really nice girl. At some stage I felt there would be extras, I asked and she said I'd have to go to another place for that. She complimented me though a few times, I am early 20s, so I left very confused. Anyone know why?

I believe Cherry has turned legit too!

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2019, 01:04 PM
Cherry the magical hands is now a private ML, check out the new contact phone number from brother MA’s review below :

Person's Name : Cherry

Establishment : Private, Inner West area

Date of Visit : June 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone : 0428966680

Hours of Business : Weekday 10:00-17:30 Weekend 9:00-19:30

Rates : $60 hour + $50 Tip

Size/shape : size 7

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : Professional Massage, B2B, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Its a big YES....

My experience/comments :

It was one of those guys catch up time. You know those you BS about your work, family blah blah blah... While I was having one of these with my good old friend. We were saying how the talent has gone down the drain these days. My mate have this evil look on his face. He eventually told me that he meet this lovely young girl who do private massage. I was skeptical as I never like privates, too much duds in the cracker days. He was very persistent and mentioned that she is not far from where we were. I did have time to kill so give him the benefit of doubt and ask him to book for me.

Turn up to the address which is very close by to the train station. Greet by this slim Asian lady. Very pretty and slim. She spoke reasonable level of English and introduce herself as Cherry. She hand me a cup of water and explain the price to me (which I already know). So took an hour and she happily lead me into the room. Very clean room and well setup.

She started with a traditional routine of remedial massage. It was surprising good coming from a young lady. Started with a very firm should rub and follow by running a strong point pressure along the spine. Then a very firm massage on my bud with a few teasing moves on the vital area and follow though to the legs. The massage overall is top notch.

She slowly move back to my vital area which by then was half erected. She laughs and talk to little general "Hold it there big naughty boy!" She go on by removing her cloths and reveal her well toned body in front of me. Very good curves with every thing in the right size. She gave a light kissing routine while her hands start to work its magic. She then use her well toned body and gave me a firm and teasing body to body. I was surprise this can be done so well with such a slim lady. She slowly move back up with another round of light kissing while her hands now goes on full power and give little general a good work out. I was able to give a brief examination of her vital part and man it was quite a sight. I did enquirer if there are further activity available and it was not to be which is a shame. I am sure she will be a energized bunny in bed. A few more rub and teases got me over the line. She clean me up and finish up the session with a light massage on shoulders.

Overall it was a very good experience. everything is 7/10 plus. I like the part that such a young lady can actually do a proper massage which is a rare find in RNT. This is sure one of those lady that I can spend time to work on while no money will wasted seeing her just for the services alone. Two thumbs up for sweet Cherry.