PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Emi

Putter
08-12-2016, 07:29 PM
Have seen Emi a few times. For all those who miss Cherry, she's very similar in attitude, looks and service.

You may think she's tall but that''s only cause she wears some serious heels. She has a lovely face, gorgeous smile and her eyes twinkle when she's doing a BBBJ. Like Cherry, she's not a stick, has a nice C cup that jiggles nicely, and a nice ass.

I have enjoyed all my sessions with her. She gets wet easily, and my fav position with her is one where I stand , carry her and fuck her while we both enjoy the view in the mirror.

She's not perfect, but provides a great GFE session.

kingyema
08-12-2016, 11:16 PM
I second that. All my sessions with her so far have been great :D amazing GFE, loves passionate fucking and at times disregards the buzzer

black knight
09-12-2016, 07:34 AM
Thank you guys, will definitely try

black knight
17-12-2016, 11:55 PM
Have seen Emi a few times. For all those who miss Cherry, she's very similar in attitude, looks and service.

You may think she's tall but that''s only cause she wears some serious heels. She has a lovely face, gorgeous smile and her eyes twinkle when she's doing a BBBJ. Like Cherry, she's not a stick, has a nice C cup that jiggles nicely, and a nice ass.

I have enjoyed all my sessions with her. She gets wet easily, and my fav position with her is one where I stand , carry her and fuck her while we both enjoy the view in the mirror.

She's not perfect, but provides a great GFE session.

Another top notch girl in Emi, pure Gfe and delivers pretty hot Pse.
She has a great personality and overall provides excellent service.
Loves sex and likes to take charge from time to time, so you can sit back and enjoy
the view, and its a great view.
Will definitely see her again