PDA

View Full Version : Ginza First Ginza experience.. bad news

handcockJ
02-12-2016, 11:34 PM
Bad news for my wallet.... I've been visiting RNT's and $150p/h place.. dining at Ginza is like switching from Burgers to Wagyu steak...
I called up as I had about 45 minutes to kill and a cash burning a hole in my pocket and papasan told me Jolin was available.
I was a bit hesitant as I read mix reviews but damn it I thought I had to try this place at least once.
I messaged him and he replied to bring $240 cash for 45 mins (ouch).

I arrived about 15 minutes early and was asked to wait with another guy at the lounge.. no eye contact both playing on our phones. Shouldve asked who he booked.

After a few minutes I was summoned to Room 1 via intercom. I literally bounced up the stairs and opened the door to be greeted by a petite korean girl in a mini skirt.
Without wasting time she gave me a hug and brief DFK. We both popped in the shower and she proceeded to bath me (I don't think I've ever been bathed since I was 7 but its quite a luxurous experience).. we both did some mouth wash shots and she proceeded to clean my little brother and paying a lot of attention to my behind. I guess DD was on the menu.
Jolin has the most natural looking D bolt ons I've ever felt, soft with a touch of sag. A small frame but an amazing ass begging to be drilled. Her face is cute but a bit too plastic for my tastes.

We both toweled off and she gestured for me to sit on the edge of the bed (your english isnt strong). She gave me a BBBJ for a few minutes and reached into an esky. What's this?... fetched an icecube and popped it in her mouth. She then proceeded to give me one of the best BBBJ I've ever had, she gave me some light DD with the ice cube which almost made me explode!

I decided to return the favour and we went 69. At first she wasn't very responsive however when I started slurping and grinding my mouth into her she started moaning and rapidly slurping on my little bro.
On to the main course... we started with cowgirl and went through a number of positions.. she came within 5 minutes screaming in Korean. She was expecting me to finish soon however I drilled her for 20 minutes straight driving her wild. I alternated between edge of the bed mish and DATY, she was scratching my chest and spanking my ass with encouragement. Jolin has the most beautiful pink pussy, I couldnt resist DATY throughout the whole session much to her pleasure.
I asked if CIM was on the menu and she nodded with a cute smile so took the dom off and asked her to kneel in front of me while I blew into her mouth.
All in all a great punt, I think I'll exclusively punt at this level even if it means once a month instead of once a week.

Sam88
03-12-2016, 12:46 AM
I need to get my ass to Ginza lol

Speechwriter
03-12-2016, 10:06 AM
It seems that all punting roads in Sydney eventually lead to Ginza. There are many sidetracks, alleyways and dead ends such as 533 Willoughby Road (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?63192-BEWARE-Mamasan-Angie-busted-trading-faces). However, to mix metaphors, once you fly business class it's hard to go back to economy.

I'm now 3 out of 3 at Ginza this past month -- Marino (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?63124-With-Marino-you-are-the-boss), Jolin and yesterday, Summer.

All different, yet all hot in their own special way.

I'm in Sydney twice a month, which means I'll be in Ginza twice a month.

hornedone
03-12-2016, 03:44 PM
3 CIM mouth shots monthly! Gotta love it

handcockJ
03-12-2016, 10:00 PM
It seems that all punting roads in Sydney eventually lead to Ginza. There are many sidetracks, alleyways and dead ends such as 533 Willoughby Road (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?63192-BEWARE-Mamasan-Angie-busted-trading-faces). However, to mix metaphors, once you fly business class it's hard to go back to economy.

I'm now 3 out of 3 at Ginza this past month -- Marino (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?63124-With-Marino-you-are-the-boss), Jolin and yesterday, Summer.

All different, yet all hot in their own special way.

I'm in Sydney twice a month, which means I'll be in Ginza twice a month.

The perfect metaphor.. bookings on time, no getting face swapped like 533 Willoughby, clean and professional environment. No time wasting, 100% engagement with the girl during the session, pampered and treated like a king. Very consistent to the reviews I've read. I would rather punt less at the $150 places and "fly business class" instead.

xboyx
04-12-2016, 10:54 PM
First 2 times I went to Ginza, waited in their waiting room only to see 1 or 2 girls that I didn't really like (in terms of look) so I wasn't really impressed, was told that I should make booking. I thought they had bad services and attitude but then I tried making a booking as suggest in this forum and ever since then I was hooked, their girls and services are consistent and usually great/good. Girls who didn't make it to their standards couldn't stay.

rcha086
06-12-2016, 10:23 PM

How was Summer? I'm keen to see her (I go to Ginza for the Thais haha) but with Christmas draining my funds, I haven't been for a while...

Peter69
07-12-2016, 01:31 PM
How was Summer? I'm keen to see her (I go to Ginza for the Thais haha) but with Christmas draining my funds, I haven't been for a while...

Guys would you say Ginza is better than 5Star?? wondering which one to try first and price wise which is better??? hard question I know but unsure as last 2 punts at 2 other places were the worst, won't say as I don't like to bag others, any help would be appreciated guys ;)

xboyx
08-12-2016, 12:52 PM
Ginza is better I think

Peter69
08-12-2016, 01:32 PM
I think so. I've been to 5star many times. Sometimes good sometimes dud. Since trying ginza i didnt go to 5star as much as ginza is much more consistent and roster is clear. And 5start cost $170 for half hr start from which is quite dear for a dud punt, your just uncertain what you're going to get sometimes with other shops other than ginza.
Just got back from Giza after seeing Summer for 45 min at $210. I'm not a big writer so I'll just say that it was good. Summer is a hot lady and provides a really great service. She's a extremely friendly gal who really gets into it and enjoys the moment as much as you do. Apparently she's only new but I wouldn't have guessed it. Overall I reckon the lads on here would enjoy their time with her as she's definitely not one that just goes into the 'mechanical style' service that I'm sure you boys would have experienced sometime. Anyways as I said not much in the writing dept but this time for me it was well worth the punt. Ginza rocks!

beast2u
17-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Guys would you say Ginza is better than 5Star?? wondering which one to try first and price wise which is better??? hard question I know but unsure as last 2 punts at 2 other places were the worst, won't say as I don't like to bag others, any help would be appreciated guys ;)

Ginza is better, not even the same level imo. 5 Star just promotes itself more aggressively on this forum.

Since my first punt at Ginza I don't bother with 5 Star anymore.

Speechwriter
20-12-2016, 07:52 AM

Pardon the slow response rcha086 -- I've been on holiday in Hawaii.

To answer your question, Summer was a fantastic experience. She's young. Stunning body. Down-to-earth attitude. More Thai than Chinese in looks. Made some interesting suggestions re positions. Great mouth, and she puts it all over you. I found Summer an extremely energetic and engaging girl, who is VERY willing to please.

As Peter69 notes, she kept on saying she was new, and she kept on asking "is this OK?" or "do you like this?" The highlight for me was when she said "Tell me what you want". Isn't that the line we all want to hear in a session?

Peter69 is right -- there's nothing mechanical about Summer's service. Highly recommended IMHO.

And just two quick asides about my first time in Hawaii...

(1) I saw many women of Hawaiian/Asian mix. Probably more Hawaiian/Japanese than anything else. Is there a more gorgeous combination? Fuck me...I tried to hit on one in a bar. We bought a drink each and chatted beautifully for about an hour. She said she'd be at a club called Rumfire at the Sheraton from 11pm. I was there at 10:55pm. Gave it away at 11:30pm. Bitch stood me up!

(2) Waikiki was teeming with Koreans. Many young honeymooners, but the occasional group of 4 or 5 young women. Couldn't help but look at the prettier ones -- and some were stunning -- and think how much I'd love to be calling Wilson to book them.

rcha086
20-12-2016, 10:20 PM
Thanks Speechwriter. I'll have to tee up Summer one day, though I do prefer night sessions!