PDA

View Full Version : Zinia 89 Cosgrove Rd, Strathfield South, NSW.

needsomespice
15-09-2016, 11:09 PM
I know I know, I wanted to try non white/asian in my other posts but low on cash and I got horny on the way home whilst driving past the place so I gave it a try. Red light and all so can't miss the place, lots of off street parking so no one will see your car too

Got shown two girls, one was a little big so wasn't my cup of tea, the other one was slim so I picked her (I like them skinny). Paid for 45 min, went in, took a shower and the room was fucking cold when I got out, making my dick shrink back..... chick's name is Tia/Lea/Lia.... something that sounds like TTeeeeee---ah. Told me she's Korean and tits not bad for an Asian.

Long hair, big smell (edit: big SMILE, not smell), no sagging and tanned skin (very rare for Koreans, they don't like dark skin, so she maybe she lied, but I didn't even say I wanted a Korean chick, no problem picking her even if she were from South Asia/Pacific islands/fucking Mars)

She took like 2 min to shower, enough time to clean but not enough to impact the action time.

Her English is VERY broken way worse then the lady who picked up the phone, which is great, not much talking. Rubbed her body all over me and licked my chest and neck. I read somewhere that ppl get BBBJ here (I am VERY against for health reason) and when she got close, I signaled her to put on a condom, put it one and sucked for 10 sec and then started with Cowgirl, rode me hard but got tired after 5-10 min so I went on top for about another 10 min. Moaned as if she was having fun and held onto my hands/arms like it was an intimate act, really can't complaint. Gave me a big "It was great" smile when I was done. Massaged me afterwards for the rest of the 45 min, wasn't the greatest tho but hey if I wanted massage I would have paid a big and muscled lady for $50/hr elsewhere.

Would I go back, yeah. Will probably ask for the same one (Hello, I would like to book Tleeeeiiiiiaaaa).

hotness 6.5-7/10 (5 being just fuckable)
Service 8/10
Massage 2/10
Value at $130 for 45 min 9/10

P.S. don't go there with a full stomach, I ate a shit load of of Korean food just up the road, the cowgirl almost push it back out :vomit:

ziniastrathfield
16-09-2016, 04:58 PM
Her name is Pink . She is working today. Booking number:96422562

ziniastrathfield
12-11-2016, 03:21 PM
CiCi
Nationality: Chinese
Date of visit: 11/11/2016
Attitude: passion, friendly and love to please
Services: shower together, massage, dfk, daty, bj,bl,bls and fs.

CiCi looks very innocent, about sz 10, she has long dark hair up to shoulder, a hot sexy and kissable lips, a pop out nipples like a strawberry that good to lick and suck with, smooth skin and natural C cup. Not shaved but not very thick, still short and clean.

After a shower together, we were on the bed and start kissing each other. Then played with the soft boob and suck her long nipples that was a turn on and she responded well. She put aside my legs, and kissed me back on my face, cheeks and ears. Her hands also taking care of my little brother.

DATY was nice and she enjoyed with her moans. After my bother need more attention so turn to 69 and her mouth just take it all. A bit of teeth but it just enough to give the head some extra pressure, good that she also take care of the balls, with good tongue focusing on the base then also moved to the side so the shaft was touched and sliding on her face and also in and out of her mouth.

I was almost ready and started on her , she loves it and enjoy with her eyes closed while I was stoking her deeper and deeper. It was warm in her. With more dfks, hands on boobs, and very few more deep one then at last I blew. Some light and soft massage after.

Good. I will book her next time!

ziniastrathfield
13-11-2016, 02:31 PM
CiCi

CiCi looks very innocent, about sz 10, she has long dark hair up to shoulder, a hot sexy and kissable lips, a pop out nipples like a strawberry that good to lick and suck with, smooth skin and natural C cup. Not shaved but not very thick, still short and clean.

After a shower together, we were on the bed and start kissing each other. Then played with the soft boob and suck her long nipples that was a turn on and she responded well. She put aside my legs, and kissed me back on my face, cheeks and ears. Her hands also taking care of my little brother.

DATY was nice and she enjoyed with her moans. After my bother need more attention so turn to 69 and her mouth just take it all. A bit of teeth but it just enough to give the head some extra pressure, good that she also take care of the balls, with good tongue focusing on the base then also moved to the side so the shaft was touched and sliding on her face and also in and out of her mouth.

I was almost ready and started on her , she loves it and enjoy with her eyes closed while I was stoking her deeper and deeper. It was warm in her. With more dfks, hands on boobs, and very few more deep one then at last I blew. Some light and soft massage after.

tiny dancer
13-11-2016, 04:02 PM
CiCi

Why are you submitting a review on your own shop?

Busted

GWEILO
13-11-2016, 05:39 PM

Busted

Been to this place many times, the quality is always lacking and the girls(milfs) are time cheats. Great location just terrible service.

Not much left to be said. Maybe try Shop 12 in Greenacre, they seem to have better girls.

Edpiet
13-12-2016, 12:45 AM

Busted

Maybe shop owner was bored / quiet / horny, had a root and time for a review on his / their performance! Lol