PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Oh Sugar!!! You put Dyson suction to shame!!!!

timtam
06-09-2016, 02:37 PM
Last week I visited 42 for a released!

Was shown a few girls. Sugar stood out as she was slightly darker and bustier than those other girls. I wanted to try her and man it was well worth it!
Her English was good and very friendly attitude. She provides standard service and luckily there was cbj or else she would have sucked my knob off!

Looks: 6/10
Cbj: 9/10
Body : size 9-10
Pussy: fully shaved
Boobs: c
Initial booking 45 mins and then extended for an hour .

After the shower she laid next to me and started kissing my body. She was slapping my face wit her boobies and then I asked her to ring the bell and asked for an extension right away!.

She let me kiss and suck till my heart content and man it was fun. She then slowly applied the condom on and gently sucked my dick. Without warning she sucked it like a dyson on steroids!!! Omg! The pace was fast and furious!!! I almost came! I asked her to slow down or else I will explode! Mind you with the cbj it felt as thought it was bbj!!! She lifted my legs high in the sky and then pulled my dick back for some more cbj! She was going for over 20 mins and I asked for the main course.

She was actually tight while riding me on top and I felt every inch of her vagina!. She then laid down and asked me to fuck her hard! With her commands I pounded like a rabbit but she asked harder! To a point when my legs were cramping up! Lol.
I flipped her over for some doggy! Her curvy butt was a pleasure to pound against as it didn't hurt my waist. I thrn lay her faced down and entered her from behind. Oh man she moved in motion with me and she was butt fucking me!! She screamed harder and faster and fuck her more!!! I was in trance mod and finally I exploded! She used her vagina to squeezed every drop I have left!

We laid there and she massaged me for a while and we just cuddle and talk until the buzzer went off!

What a sport she is!!!

42Gladesville
07-09-2016, 07:29 PM
Sugar is on today :surprise: