PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Skye at 64

jackstar
01-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Well guys I went to 64 yesterday to see the new girl Skye and she was completey booked out. Yet still not a single review 24 hours later... Either really good or really bad! Cmon

Sextus
01-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Well, I was going to volunteer for that duty yesterday, but the weather was far too hot for sex.

http://littlebylisten.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/hot-sun-cooling.jpg

jimmyk
01-02-2013, 08:02 PM
I too wanted to see the lovely Skye, so much hype and such stunning pics. to any of the bros that did see her, please post a review!
I'm sure she followed the hype, hope she stays like mentioned in the general section otherwise this "Skye" will be cloudy like "Summer"

:miao:

africanw
01-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Was with her last Thursday and she is very good. She pretty much does the whole works, rimming,bbbj,greek / etc.

the wizard
01-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Well guys I went to 64 yesterday to see the new girl Skye and she was completey booked out. Yet still not a single review 24 hours later... Either really good or really bad! Cmon

Well when we have a great punt don't we usually want to "shout it from the rooftops"
The Bro's who saw Skye yesterday or even a week ago - (as she was on then too) are either;

1. shy types

2. non forum members

3. had a experience soo good they don't want to share

4. Skye has asked for no reviews on her - she does have perfect english, could be sensitive in this regard

5. experience was not up to 64 standard

First Ar on Skye should be in line to win

" most anticipated review of all time" award !!!!

the wizard
01-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Was with her last Thursday and she is very good. She pretty much does the whole works, rimming,bbbj,greek / etc.

You Win Africanw-

can you elaborate just a little.......

jimmyk
01-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Well when we have a great punt don't we usually want to "shout it from the rooftops"
The Bro's who saw Skye yesterday or even a week ago - (as she was on then too) are either;

1. shy types

2. non forum members

3. had a experience soo good they don't want to share

4. Skye has asked for no reviews on her - she does have perfect english, could be sensitive in this regard

5. experience was not up to 64 standard

First Ar on Skye should be in line to win

" most anticipated review of all time" award !!!!

Agree with the wiz,
such anticipation is making us all crazy for this lovely lady!