PDA

View Full Version : Rebecca THE HUGE BOOB GIRL

Cmz
25-08-2016, 03:39 PM
Hi Brothers

In this review i will dispel a few things regarding AHLUNGOR and his reviews

I saw Rebecca at 14 Concord Massage after reading the AHLUNGOR reviews, and i've seen there has been a lot of hate going on towards brother AHLUNGOR, so my review goes like this

Name: Rebbeca
Natio: She said japanese but she's not full japanese, she has a chinese accent

Massage: 8/10
Service: 9/10
Body: 7/10
Face: 6.4/10

Ok so the girl provides a really amazing service, very nice and accomodating, she'll do whatever u want as long as ur nice and pay the girl, her massage is really nice and soft and she doesn't miss a spot. Now in terms of her looks, she's a big girl, in boobs and size, she has a bit of a gut and her boobs are huge DD which are quite nice and she loves it when u play with them.

The massage was nice then i turn around to see a HUGE rack staring at me, however she has a horrible massive tattoo under her boobs, (i dun like girls with tattoos) so that sort of killed my mood, luckily not my energy down there, she plays and tickles a lot and also kisses everywhere (i dun think she does FS), she spoke with a chinese accent so i think she's chinese.

Now i've gone to many places on AHLUNGOR's recommendation and here is what u should expect, his opinion on service is spot on, i've been to QVB, Mimi and 14 concord and the service has been outstanding, the recommendations are very accurate when it comes to service satisfaction. NOW when it comes to looks............well beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder, QVB, the owners are 38+ but still good looking, however age is getting to them, as for Mimi, she looks like a total ladyboy, her face is not great at all

Rebecca...........AHLUNGOR says she provides an amazing service (TRUE, very TRUE) however she is not pretty at all, i would say she's average at best, the only reason i stayed and paid full price was because of those boobs of her, sadly they were wrecked by that awful tattoo she has (my personal problem, it should not affect most ppl).

So in conclusion, Brother AHLUNGOR nails it when it comes to service reviews but in terms of looks you should apply a -3 to his final score. We should all come up with a 1 to Khaleesi hotness rating.

Bebecca is a 6/10
Nicole (QVB) 7.8/10
Vicky (QVB) 7.5/10
Mimi 5/10

So there you have it

paulgallen
25-08-2016, 04:02 PM
Agree with opinion regards Ahlungors assessment of looks. Took his recommendation on Mia at 501. Man i died there
But service and attitude from Mia was good

Irene638
25-08-2016, 04:25 PM
I totally agree with you with what you have just said. I am a mid 30' guy, so anyone is my age or older, I would not call them pretty. I would go with them because of their services/skills that I can't get from the young Mls. I believed Ahlungors is over 50', so anyone younger than him with a big tits he would found them sexy or pretty because his point of focus is not on the face. Hahaha

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2016, 06:31 PM
Hey brother Cmz,

Were you there this afternoon? sounds like my 2pm booking was right after yours !!

Lucky I had a good wash on Bec at the start so no residual of any of your DNA on her body ........haha

I agree with you, I had a bit of a shock when I saw those new tattoos , She only had them done on Monday apparently. I am definitely not a fan especially around the boobs. Luckily, most of them are underneath the breasts and on the side, so when I look from the top, I can still see the whole shape of the big white tits!

But she likes them, and it's her body, and a couple of my favourite ml's have some Tatts too like Cici, Michelle and Susan, so I shouldn't hold that against her. May be she likes to show off her wilder side ?

I'll get to that in more details when I finish my AR tomorrow ! Bad bad girl.........haha

poundher
25-08-2016, 07:00 PM
That's a bit harsh saying Mimi looks like a total ladyboy.
As for Rebecca service wise you rate her quite highly but big girls with flabby guts with tattoos and not that pretty is a no go zone.
Thanks for sharing your honest review as I was tempted to see Rebecca but not now.

cato
25-08-2016, 11:28 PM
Cmz, thanks for your honest review. I'm a total boob man and am sometimes very forgiving regarding looks and weight, all for the sake of the boobs.

But I'm not good with tattoos. I don't know why, but I'm totally repulsed by them. Seems like a few of the brothers here feel the same way or similar?

Rebecca was high up on my to-do list, but you saved me a trip to Burwood... Thanks!

Raybo
26-08-2016, 09:21 AM
A 6.4/10 for Rebeccas face and a 7.8/10 hotness rating for Nicole, now thats pretty specific!

I have been meaning to go do the double at QVB just to see what the fuss is all about, your 7.8/10 rating might just get me to try!

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2016, 09:29 AM
Cmz, thanks for your honest review. I'm a total boob man and am sometimes very forgiving regarding looks and weight, all for the sake of the boobs.

But I'm not good with tattoos. I don't know why, but I'm totally repulsed by them. Seems like a few of the brothers here feel the same way or similar?

Rebecca was high up on my to-do list, but you saved me a trip to Burwood... Thanks!

Brother Cato, fair comments, each to his own, but you are missing out big times mate!

If only you had got your butt down to Concord sooner you would have been well rewarded. And for those tatts, she only had them done on Monday, so if you saw her last week or before, you would have pure white soft skin all over and un marked big big balls for your pleasure. Guess I have to keep searching for you now........haha

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2016, 09:36 AM
Agree with opinion regards Ahlungors assessment of looks. Took his recommendation on Mia at 501. Man i died there
But service and attitude from Mia was good

Hey brother PG, Mia from 501! That goes back a long time man, clearly you are Not dead yet.........lol ! And how about Sophie from the same shop same period? surely she won't kill you, but those 38 Firm F Cups probably could ..........haha

Now tell me the truth, did you sample my other big tits favourites like Mia mark II from SL, Dolphine from Stanmore , and more recently Rebecca and Iris from 227 Broadway ?

poundher
26-08-2016, 10:47 AM
Comment deleted.
Review posted.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?61055-Mamasan-double-that-failed

A 6.4/10 for Rebeccas face and a 7.8/10 hotness rating for Nicole, now thats pretty specific!

I have been meaning to go do the double at QVB just to see what the fuss is all about, your 7.8/10 rating might just get me to try!

goodtime
31-08-2016, 12:37 PM
I saw those tats under her boobs few months ago.

poundher
08-09-2016, 10:22 AM
I saw those tats under her boobs few months ago.
It's quite a shame that some girls are into tattoos but it's their body their choice.

paulgallen
08-09-2016, 12:23 PM
So the general consensus is tattoos no good ?

Mawskode
03-01-2017, 10:23 PM
So the general consensus is tattoos no good ?

Well, maybe that's the general consensus, but it's not you gotta marry her or anything it's just a titfuck. Christ.