PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Young sexy new girl, Gigi, from Shandong. Hot sex partner

Biggerbanana
11-08-2016, 10:28 PM
Girl's Name : Gigi

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 10 Aug., 2016

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : Firm natural boobs (est 35 D cup)and nice firm bums (est 35 in), waist medium (est 26in), very curvy- swim suit model shaped body, size 6, 165cm tall (without shoes), smooth lightly-tanned skin, lovely and friendly. absolutely sexy.

Roster: Wednesdays, and Fridays

Ethnicity : Chinese (Shandong)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review

I called shop to find out if they had any new girls yesterday. The shop receptionist, Kevin, said a new girl, called Gigi, just arrived and she has a perfect-shape body. He was very sure that I would like her. After I got a bit more details from him, I was satisfied that she would be the type of girl that I like. So I made a booking for mid-afternoon.

I arrived shop on time and Gigi was waiting for me. When she came to say hello, she wore a light brown bikini. Her shapely body clearly revealed. Wow! what a sexy girl!! She would not be the type of girl which I would call pretty, but she looks like the type of girl which every man wants to fuck. Her lightly tanned skin made her look a bit wild and for sure a good bed-partner. I paid and she took me into her room. She then told me that she is from Shandong. I immediately related her to Gong Li. But of course, apart from her sexy curvy body, nothing else compares.

After she took off her clothes, I saw an unbelievably nice pair of tits, big and firm. I hugged her and felt the warmness of her big tits. Her skin is very elastic and I am very sure she must go to the gym very regularly.

Gigi is surely quite young. So I was expecting to have a tight pussy. After she gave me standard services, (CBJ and cat-bath), I started in mish position and very soon confirmed my expectation of a very tight pussy. The feeling was sensational. She moaned so much and moved her body in alignment with my movements. She complimented me that my dick was big for her pussy (she said my length just right to hit her sweet spot. long sharp dicks no good as it made her painful and couldn't enjoy) and she felt very comfortable. Very soon, she said she came. I could feel her hands squeezing my bums and back quite tightly from time to time.

Later, I got her to change to cow girl so that I could relax a bit to regain my energy. I held both her tits tightly while lying down, when she was giving me a hard ride ( to prevent her boobs from moving up and down too much and of course to enjoy the strong feeling of her tits) . She was a hell of a rider. Very professional indeed. Finally, I changed to doggy, which is my favorite position to shoot off my load. Reason being that her pear-shape rear view was so attractive and my dick penetrated her pussy so deep that it would be hard not to come fast and strong. I like a strong shooting in the end to complete a good sex session.

By the time we finished sex, the bed sheet was a mess, as we had some very wild and strong sex. After we finished, she told me she would be working in this shop on Friday and said she wanted to see me again. Every time I would say "yes" to a girl when she asked. However, with so many nice young pretty girls on my radar list, finding time and money to see each of them on a regular basis would be a hard task to achieve for sure. Not to mention my old body and fading energy level.