PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Lovely Niko - worth Gold class status. Beautiful and busty. Good attitude and service

Biggerbanana
06-08-2016, 01:59 AM
Girl's Name : Niko

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : 5 Aug., 2016

Rates : $110/30min (Gold class) ;

Size/shape : Curvy body, nice tits (35in - C cup natural and soft, perky) and medium bums (est 35in) , small waist (est 26in) , size 6, 160 cm tall, snow-white skin. Medium wavy hair. Angel's face, devil's body

Roster: unsure

Ethnicity : Chinese (Jiangxi)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review

It was quite a long time since I lasted visited this shop (since coming back from overseas, I had been very busy). I looked at their roster earlier in the day (5 Aug) and noticed that there are a number of new girls whom I have not seen before. I called the shop and Jason, the reception told me that both Niko and Cici are new and good. He suggested me to come and have a look if I had time. I said why not and so in late afternoon, I went over to the shop after finishing some urgent business. I just dropped in without making a booking. Luckily, Niko just finished and was able to come to say hello. Cici was busy and Jason told me to wait after she finished.

I didn't want to wait and so took Niko for half an hour. Money was quite tight these days and Niko is a Gold class girl, so I just spent 30 min for my initial encounter with her to get a better feel and understanding. Also I wanted to save up some money just in case Cici is good and hence I had the money to spend on her, without spending a lot of time to come to this shop later again.

Niko was not what the shop's roster described actually. She is a size 6 girl instead of a petite size 4 (I don't understand why the shop used a smaller size to describe her???). Niko has a pretty face and snow-white skin. I couldn't see her figures clearly when she came to say hello as she wore a dress which concealed her good figures. I found out inside the room that her figures are very good after she took off her clothes.

We spoke Putonghua and I didn't ask her if she speaks English. She is really friendly and caring. She told me she is from Jiangxi. She has big lovely eyes and nice straight nose. Her face very pretty.

She gave standard services only, CBJ and cat-bath. She did that very professionally, to my surprise. She made my dick very strong. As soon as I inserted my dick inside her pussy, she screamed as though my dick was too big for her pussy. I found her pussy really small and tight. My dick of course felt very comfortable inside. As I rode her hard and fast, she moaned loudly and sounded very sexy too.It seemed that she came while I was fucking her in the mish position. I felt her pussy spasms and her body shivered a few times. She put in a lot of energy underneath my body.

I finally changed to doggy position to enjoy her snow-white rear view. In the doggy position, my dick got inside further into her pussy and made me feel her pussy even tighter. I could not control myself for much longer and shot my whole load of sperms inside her wet pussy.

She will become another girl on my radar list. Now that there are too many to choose from and it will give me some headache in deciding where and which girl to go for in the coming weeks.