PDA

View Full Version : Britney the Aussie

nubby
21-07-2016, 07:56 PM
Hi guys so I just had a session with britney now paying that kind of money you would expect service to be at least on par with ginza or 5 star but all I can say is I'm disappointed

Britney had the looks, I would give her a 9/10! She reminds me of Rooney Mara.
Body is another 9/10
Service 5/10
Attitude 7/10

Britney is like that girl you always wanted to fuck in uni and once you finally get her in bed she turns out to be a star fish ffs!
It might be me who is so use to the service that ginza girls provide.

The conversation was fun at first and then it just got weird once she tells me that she has a partner and also sleeping around with other guys and girls

Shower! Ah again expected ginza service but ended up being me myself and I in there

Her bbbj was mechanical she only knows how to do one thing with her mouth that is light sucking and her hand was doing the twisty.

Daty she's young so her juice was flowing like crazy she does love it when you do put a few fingers in there!

Sex was average did manage to make both of us cum.

Would I book her again? Not likely.

Would I go back to Christine's? Yes only when ginza or 5star doesn't have any free girls

Sydpunts
21-07-2016, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the AR. I probably wont bother trying Britney by the sounds of it.

Azzkikr
21-07-2016, 08:04 PM
Not worth the price aye? Seems like she was a dud punt.
Well thanks for taking one for the team.

NigStick
21-07-2016, 09:50 PM
Hi guys so I just had a session with britney now paying that kind of money you would expect service to be at least on par with ginza or 5 star but all I can say is I'm disappointed

Britney had the looks, I would give her a 9/10! She reminds me of Rooney Mara.
Body is another 9/10
Service 5/10
Attitude 7/10

Britney is like that girl you always wanted to fuck in uni and once you finally get her in bed she turns out to be a star fish ffs!
It might be me who is so use to the service that ginza girls provide.

The conversation was fun at first and then it just got weird once she tells me that she has a partner and also sleeping around with other guys and girls

Shower! Ah again expected ginza service but ended up being me myself and I in there

Her bbbj was mechanical she only knows how to do one thing with her mouth that is light sucking and her hand was doing the twisty.

Daty she's young so her juice was flowing like crazy she does love it when you do put a few fingers in there!

Sex was average did manage to make both of us cum.

Would I book her again? Not likely.

Would I go back to Christine's? Yes only when ginza or 5star doesn't have any free girls

Sounds like I had a much better experience with her when I booked her on Monday
I was attracted by her appearance & body shape from the photos and decided to give it a go
Turned up on Monday while I was having my lunch break, met the female receptionist downstairs and led me to the apartment
One thing very appreciative was she let me take a look first and decided if I want to go ahead.
When I opened the door, She is the girl that you will go WOW when you see on the street and can't take your eyes off from her lol
After settle the payment with reception I got into the room. Start with a bit of kissing and it turned into full dfk
I undressed her and she did the same thing to me while we were kissing. So excited !
Got into the shower she washed me completely from the top to my bottom which i felt so strange as i don't really get used to it.
While I enjoying the touch with soap and water she suddenly gave me a bbbj. WOW so good, and that's something i was so impressed.
I am not too sure why bro nubby did not get this treatment.
She dried me up carefully after, and head back to the room. More and more dfk, hugging followed by 69
Her BBBJ was standard, I can tell she is inexperienced, but good effort.
Doms on, We had sex in different position, both of us cum at the end

We had a little chat afterwards. She mentioned some clients treated her very rough and she feels frustrated.
I gave her a cuddle and tell her to take it easy.
I had a great time with her and sad to know she is hard sometimes in this industry.

I do not usually write a review but just wanna share my own experience and opinion.

gggb
22-07-2016, 01:17 AM
Thanks bro nubby for taking one for the team. Appreciate the honest feedback and taking the time to write that up. Seems there's inconsistency in her service... Shame as there seems to be a resounding agreement that she's very attractive.

Sam88
22-07-2016, 02:40 AM
I guess just to bear in mind that the girls in Christine most of them are not experienced probably the reason for the lack of consistency service compared to other shops. On the other hand, if you can connect with the girl well, you'll get a very passionate session.... sounds like she's a real hot one though!

garfield
22-07-2016, 08:58 AM
Some brother might have high expectation due to the price, but she is gorgeous and ok attitude so should still be a good one ifpeople are a but forgiving for her lack of skill and experience.

Sam88
22-07-2016, 10:48 AM
Yeah at least she did the basic service as mentioned on ad. Meh some don't even do that and expect to be paid lol FTS

fit69
22-07-2016, 06:03 PM
Thanks for taking one for the team mate! I dont think I will risk paying that kind of money for a service that sounds to me its 50:50 chance it will be good or bad. Again, thanks!