PDA

View Full Version : 🎉🎉 1 YEAR PARTY PROMOTION $100(60min + ..) 📞0466888073🎉🎉🎉

Pyrmont star
18-07-2016, 11:10 AM
Thank you to all brother who help me celebrate our 1 year success at Pyrmont Star Massage .. With out your support this would not have been possibles .. To celebrate our one year opening I would like to offer all my new and old brother a special offer .. for limited time only $100 for one-hour massage with all-inclusive :) Please note that this offer is valid only at Prymont Star 105 Harris St and only till the end of the July 2016 .. Booking is necessarily for this special never to be repeated rate .. lots of love to all my VIPs - Pyrmont Star

ChulSoo
24-07-2016, 11:05 AM
Happy anniversary ^^ It was great to have started off at Pyrmont last year ^^

Pyrmont star
31-07-2016, 01:11 PM
Sunday 31 -07-16 roster

❤️❤️❤️Sunday
Dadar @23yr !!long leg with milk skin ! hot girl with nature C cup !soft girl with best massage skills .her relaxing massage will definitely be most enjoyable !! Curvy and fresh body will renew your faith in love! Curvy and fresh body will renew your faith in love Uniquely feminine touch to warm your heart and bring you the heaven, Indeed goodness of beauty, love and eternal desire!!

Sue@20yr Korean young 20yo,busty E with size 8 ! Busty girl with very good personality talkative and very good English. , Experienced Korean style massage skills with special girlfriend feeling10am-10pm

Pinkly@20yr,Thai mix,size 4,mini very sweet with cute body face! Big round eyes on her cute face with curvaceous busty body to offer you an awesomely style GFE massage. Uniquely feminine touch to warm your heart and bring you the heaven, Indeed agoodness of beauty, love and eternal desire!! Your very first dream lover! Best girl friend feeling1pm-10PM

Pyrmont star
01-08-2016, 10:53 AM
Thank you to all brother who help me celebrate our 1 year success at Pyrmont Star Massage .. With out your support this would not have been possibles .. To celebrate our one year opening I would like to offer all my new and old brother a special offer .. for limited time only $100 for one-hour massage with all-inclusive :) Please note that this offer is valid only at Prymont Star 105 Harris St and only till the end of the July 2016 .. Booking is necessarily for this special never to be repeated rate .. lots of love to all my VIPs - Pyrmont Star

Monday 01-08-16 roster

Mika @moden sexy Japanese girl 23yr,1.72 tall as model style ,size 8. very smooth skin with charming a smile with shine eyes , friendly and talkative,one of popular star! booking before u step in plz ..10am-10pm

Haruka @18yr,Japanese, petite size 5, little sweet cute girl with .. Perfect hourglass body with delicate tiny face !!!very Ideal for the gentlemen who like fresh, young and innocent newbies sexy body*^^* baby face *^^*! Very soft and friendly girl .. More like GF style little girl(new industry) 4pm-9pm

Sarina@20yrThai,busty natural D cup. sexy body. Young and fresh student. Glamour,pure beauty,will melt your heart with her excellent service!!you gonna have a unforgettable massage experience!10am-10pm