PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Karen - sweet and soft....Shinoda Ayumi lookalike

trousersnake
17-07-2016, 10:35 PM
Had a mate up from Melbourne....have been raving to him about Ginza for ages, so took him to check out the place. Did some research the night before and booked us a girl each for a lunchtime punt late in the week. I had Karen, he had Luzia.

I've only seen one other review on Karen here so I guess this now makes 2.

Look and Body
For those that know their JAV, Karen is lookalike of Shinoda Ayumi...something to do with the slightly pointed features and little over bight. Karen is from Hokkaido. She has beautiful soft and extremely natural C-cup titties with nice responsive nipples that stand up given the right attention. Lovely soft skin and a bodacious and very squeezable butt. She's diminutive..probably under 5'5'' (I'm 6'5''...so there was gulf in height between us that no manner of stiletto could breach). She was wearing a sexy little leopard print dress that accentuated her natural cleavage and sweet little hourglass figure.

Attitude
Very demure and typical of your Japanese sweetie girl. Greeted with a smile and we shared a few laughs as we measured up our size difference. English is fine. I like my love making soft and tender so I don't know how she goes with a balls to wall fuck fest. We were kissing from the get go and she didn't have any problems with where I kissed her.

The Deed
We showered first and washed each other between kissing and rubbing and kissing a fondling. I got her to put the leopard print dress back on as it was a real turn on to squeeze her tits inside that dress...plus it's always a pleasure to help a lady out of her clothes before make love. With me laying on the bed I positioned her above me so that I could taste her while squeezing those tits dangling from above. I'm a titman and I fell in love with her rack. She has a lovely snatch and it didn't take me long to find her little man in the boat and get her juicing up. After the DATY she reciprocated and took me in her mouth. She sucked that thing incredibly well...tender and just right...full on GFE. Time for the dom and she started in cowgirl. It was really big room with great round mirror above the bed....was a great sight to lay on the bed and watch from above her bouncing away on top. I kept switching between normal and sitting cowgirl as I just loved kissing her. She likes to give soft tender kisses and I could have kissed her all day long. I moved her into doggie and had to give her pussy another tasting...it really was a delight that I savoured long well after I'd left. Into doggie and I was aware that my 30min was already getting close so I pounded away until I got my shot away.

After
We lay on the bed for a bit and kissed and hugged some more...our size different really accentuated in the mirrored ceiling. We had a little chat about music and Japan and then it was time to shower off. I helped wash that knockout knockers and cute little backside she has. I don't punt as often as I'd like but I'd visit Karen again without a doubt. I'm giving the experience an 8/10. Very satisfied.

rooter
17-07-2016, 10:53 PM
She's a great girl.
Plenty of younger prettier girls at Ginza but she's still a great girl.

shootermcgavin
04-11-2016, 01:07 PM
Good call on Ayumi Shinoda! She looks exactly like a smaller version of her. Saw her the other night and she had great service, gorgeous girl and can't fault her at all.

black knight
05-11-2016, 06:52 PM
Another Cute Girl at Ginza, Karen has a hot little body, softest skin and a great petite ass and delicious C cup boobs.
Service wise she is excellent, very girl next door student type.
Early 20's but looks even younger.
and she gets really wet.....:slobber:
Dressed in a very sexy military outfit today, she cutely gave me a salute and a mata nie as I left
I would definitely see her again.

dammiyt
25-04-2017, 04:25 PM
Does anyone know if this is still the same Karen on the roster? If shes a shinoda ayumi look a like! i am up for it!

spellbind
05-11-2017, 12:46 AM
Agree with the Shinoda Ayumi call! I liked the very gentle way she kisses. Its very GFE and soft and tender. She looks you right in the eyes just before kissing you. Its very captivating

She had the japanese lacy lingerie on with the bunny ears.
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1EHwmQXXXXXXAaXXXq6xXFXXXc/BL15-font-b-Bunny-b-font-Costume-Uniforms-Erotic-font-b-lingerie-b-font-Sexy-Cosplay.jpg
In hindsight it would have been good to ask her to keep the outfit and high heels on and just give me a blow job in the outfit.

In the shower she continued to kiss soft and gently whilst massaging my balls and dick. She did do BBBJ in the shower.

On the bed she did a BBBJ and a little bit of nude pussy slide (which makes me uncomfortable with no condom).
The rest is as you can expect. Great girl, thanks for the review and recommendation.