PDA

View Full Version : Surprise 57 Hani - Tall Busty Korean

Jack Frank R
14-07-2016, 04:57 AM
Hey guys just recently joined so writing up my first AR, go easy on me. :) I have only started punting about a year ago, so a bit of perspective when reading this haha

Name: Hani

Establishment: Surprise 57 Burwood

Rate: $160 for an Hour

Nationality: Korean

Description: She was fairly tall, around 170~cm, was a bit chubby but she honestly had a nice figure so I was alright with it. Her pussy was nicely trimmed.

Service: CBJ, 69, FS

So I saw this girl twice a while ago and I do not think she works at Surprise 57 anymore which is a shame as I really enjoyed my sessions with her.

I had decided to try out this shop late last year, just to check it out, and when I had entered I asked the papasan who was available and was presented with Hani who was the only girl available. I had went for an hour session paying $160 and was led upstairs into the room. Now to describe the shop a bit, it's not really that great, the waiting room is shared and out in the open so its pretty easy to see other punters waiting, the rooms are quite small and the shower tiles were kinda uneven but hey whatever right?:p

Anyway moving on
I took a shower and moved onto the bed, I sat there watching her as she showered, She was fairly tall for an Asian lady, had nice long legs and hair, nice breasts, I'd say around D cups, and was thick. Overall pretty attractive Korean lady, no way is a bombshell like those K-pop stars but was one of your average Korean chicks walking around at Strat station. As she finished we chatted for a bit, her English was okay she stumbled around in her speech but was pretty easy to talk to, tried to get me relax before we started and honestly seemed like a cool girl. She had me lay down on the bed and started her cat bath. She licked my nipples and played around with my dick as I was fondling her breasts. As I got hard she got the condom out and placed it on me before moving to the oral sex. She was decent with her blowjob but was able to use her tongue fairly well to pleasure me. I had asked her to straddle my head so I could eat her out and she moved her ass over me and we proceeded to 69. She was a bit hesitant at first as she was a bit worried that she had waxed, though her pubes were trimmed, but I reassured her it was alright and it was honestly fun. She seemed to be really sensitive and enjoyed herself considering the way she was moving and shaking. Was fun for a bit but I wanted to move on and she got off and asked me what position I wanted and considered her nice ass I asked for doggy.

As I entered her it was quite tight which was quite pleasant, went at it doggy style and she seemed to really enjoy herself as her pussy was squeezing my dick. She was kinda loud with her moans to the point where she would bury her head into the pillow to try and muffle it. She eventually throw her hands back and reach out for mine, I didn't really understand but I complied and took hold, and as I was thrusting she would climax as her pussy contracted quite strongly as she would squeeze both my hands which felt amazing not just physically but was also a massive ego-boost. Managed to push her over the edge twice during the session. After 20 minutes had passed I decided to give her a little break and withdrew myself, was a great view to see, her ass up and head down on the pillow drawing deep breaths and her pussy was gleaming with juices. Asked her to climb on top and we did cowgirl, it was great just seeing her big boobs move whilst we were fucking but we were getting kinda close to time and I taking a while to finish so I asked her if she could finish me off with a handjob. She seemed pretty relieved to stop, which was fair enough considering I was putting her through the wringer, and she climbed off, removed the condom and went to work.

Her handjob skills were not that great but she was going at it whilst making small talk. I eventually came and we showered and I had left.

All in all the times I spent with Hani was pretty positive, I found her body to be pretty fun to play with and she really reacted nicely during sex which made the experience all the more satisfying. Though the handjob could have definitely been better she was pretty easy to talk to and nice which, coupled with her tight pussy, more than made up for it. Though she seemed kinda picky on whether or not she was up for DATY, one session she did the other she didn't, I guess she was a bit more self-conscious the second time around haha.

Experience: 8/10

Really with I could come see her again but it seems like she's moved on from the shop and I have no idea whether or not she's continuing on working as a WL at a different shop or not but if anyone knows about a tall, busty Korean chick popping up please let a brother know haha.

scooper
14-07-2016, 02:23 PM
Is this the same korean Hanni ex 45 George ?

gentlescream
14-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Is this the same korean Hanni ex 45 George ?

Yeah - the same Hani. I love to hear her reactions during sessions.

scooper
14-07-2016, 03:07 PM
LOL found her and then she changed shops again - such is life

yjl11
14-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Use to have this girl on my wechat, saved a few photos but i deleted her from my contacts after zero contact with her.

Jack Frank R
28-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Tried to see if Hani was back at the shop but to no avail. Just called in today and asked the papasan if she was in but said that she and the other Korean WL that was working there at the time had moved on so no go on asking her where she went. Damn shame too, had a some nice sessions with her, I guess it's time to move on haha.

gentlescream
29-07-2016, 01:26 AM
Hani's gonna be out for awhile longer due to some personal reasons. She'll be back in time from what I'm told.

scooper
29-07-2016, 07:38 AM
does she still have the gap in her upper teeth ?