PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Kola - young girl in early 20's. Pretty face and perky natural tits

Biggerbanana
10-07-2016, 11:12 PM
Name of girl : Kola

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 9 July 2016

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : Slim body, small boobs (33in B-cup natural perky tits) and small bums (est. 33in), waist medium (est 25 in), size 5, 156 cm tall. pretty and cute. smooth skin. Short dyed hair.

Roster: Wednesdays and Saturdays

Ethnicity : China (Fujian)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Value for money : exceptional value (for a very young and cute girl)

Review:

I just returned from a hot country in northern hemisphere to a very cold and rainy Sydney. Shortly after arrival, I rang my favorite shops and see if they have any new good young girls, whom I have not seen before. Kevin, the receptionist of this shop told me that Kola would be the one who will meet my stringent requirements. This guy knows me well and so I trusted his words and made a booking for Kola in mid-afternoon.

I arrived on time and Kola was waiting for me. She wore tiny sexy bikini, which revealed fully her small sexy body. She has very sweet smile and a young cutie look. Outside, it was so cold and luckily there was good heating inside the shop and she said she didn't feel cold at all.

Kola said she has lived in Sydney for a number of years and can speak good English. We nevertheless used Mandarin throughout the session. She asked me to teach her some Cantonese, which I gladly did.

Kola's body is very proportional and looked extremely well. Her body is quite small, but I like young girl's slim body anyway. Very attractive to older men, like me. After she took her bikini off, I was so attracted by her perky tits with pinky color nipples. I held them gently and sucked for a few minutes. Her boobs are actually not big but enough for my palms to hold firmly.

Kola only provided standard services as most of this shop's young girls do. Her sucking was very good. While she was sucking, my hands were all over her smooth elastic body. Her skin just felt so good. Sex with Kola was great. Her pussy was small as she is a small girl anyway. She moaned loudly when my big cork got in and out of her pussy, hard and fast. I was very excited by her youth and beauty, and I didn't hold off for too long. After about 10 minutes, and without a chance changing to the other positions, I unloaded already but felt so happy.

Kola told me she would be working 2 days a week in this shop, (Wed and Sat). Before her pussy got bigger due to too many customers, I must see her again soon.