PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Amazing Korean diamond double with Cherry & Lemon

cuteguy
10-07-2016, 06:34 PM
I received a text message from the Gladesville shop advising that they had a few diamond girls working and after making some enquiries, I decided to drive over to Gladesville to meet at least one of them. I was shown three girls, Nikki (Thai), Cherry (Korean) and Lemon (Korean). I had seen Nikki a few times in the past and surprisingly, she didn’t recognise me on this occasion. Personally, it would have been nice if she had acknowledged me. As a result, I decided to give her a miss.

Cherry appears and she has long black hair that runs down her back. She has a cute face that would melt your heart with her warm smile and small sparkling eyes. Cherry is busty (I found out later once the lights were back on in the room that she had enhanced C+ size breasts which were soft to touch). Her figure was more a size 8 and she was wearing a light coloured bra and panties with high heels. At first, she had some difficulty pronouncing her name or how it was spelt. We were giggling over it and she appeared to be a cheerful person. I told her that her name must be Cherry. She tells me I’m correct. I get the impression that she was keen to stay and chuckle with me in the waiting room.

Lemon then appears and she is about the same height as Cherry probably around 166 cms with high heels on. She has a pretty face with the more K-pop Star look but with light brown hair which is not as long as Cherry’s. She is slimmer and not busty as Cherry. She has a size 6-7 body, slim, slender legs and smooth skin with B+ cups. Her model body would easily slip into one of those body hugging dresses that models wear. She introduces herself very quickly with a pleasant smile and then disappears quickly.

Both Cherry and Lemon are very attractive diamond girls with good figures and white smooth skin. Their sexy slim figures are on display. After seeing them, it was going to be a tough call. Who should I go with? There were positive reviews about Cherry and it was Lemon’s first day on the job. The guy in charge (Kevin) suggests a double with these pretty Korean girls who appear to be in their mid 20’s. He assures me that they will do it because they are very good friends. It wasn’t going to cost $1,000 for one hour for a double but less than half this amount. Without any real hesitation, I decide to have a threesome with Cherry and Lemon for one hour.

I’m led to the VIP room with the spa where I wait for the two girls to appear. After a couple of minutes, the girls enter the room with a number of towels. Cherry starts pointing to the spa and is asking whether I have tried it. My response is “no”’. We do some chatting and there is much laughter in the room. Lemon appears to be somewhat reserved but it’s obvious to me that she has a poor command of English and relies on Cherry to speak to her in Korean and translate what I say in English. Cherry’s English wasn't particular great either but it was enough to converse and certainly she was the more talkative out of the two girls.

Lemon comes over to me and begins to undress me. She removes my clothes and shoes. The girls strip down quickly. I can tell Cherry is guiding Lemon in what to do because there is constant communication between the girls in Korean. Anyway, Lemon leads me to the shower where she takes on the task of washing me all over with close attention being given to my groin area. In the meantime, Cherry is getting the bed ready for us.

In the shower, Lemon and I embrace each other with our naked bodies and massage each other. We perform a body slide on each other but horizontally. I can feel her private part rub against my friend. I also touch her private part and do some rubbing down below and there is some kissing too. I call Cherry to come over and she does but the shower is too small to house three persons so she stands outside. She lets me touch her private part while I’m in the shower with Lemon. Both girls have nice bushes. I tell myself “thank goodness they aren’t bald”.

I feel Lemon has done a good job with her washing so I step outside. Cherry is waiting for me with a towel and she dries me up. Once I’m done, she goes in to have her shower and Lemon dries herself and joins me on the bed. It doesn’t take Cherry long to have her shower before she joins us and instructs me to lay on my stomach. I know what is planned for me because it seems common practice for the Korean girls to give you a cat bath. Well that’s what occurs on this occasion with Lemon and Cherry.

By laying on the bed and not seeing what was happening behind me, I feel Lemon slowly lowering herself onto my back in the missionary position. She slowly starts to slide her naked body over mine and I can feel her breasts and private part against mine. Then Lemon gets up and positions herself in a seating position with her private part touching and rubbing against my head and neck. She was humping my face and grinding her pelvic bone into my lips. Then she moves her body and starts to kiss the upper part of my body. The kisses go everywhere from my neck down to my waist.

In the meantime, Cherry decides to take charge of my lower half and asks me to spread my legs slightly in order to gain access to my back passage and testicles. Then she lays kisses over my legs and bottom. Now it gets more arousing with Cherry sticking her tongue in between my bottom cheeks and going in circles around my dark passage. I couldn’t tell if she had a condom on her tongue because my back was to her and Lemon. Her tongue was just magical as she is working on my dark passage many times and not just once. She also starts licking my testicles and both girls tease me with their tongues and kisses to the point where it’s making my friend want to shoot towards the stars. I decide to roll over so I can see the girls in front of me and let my friend receive some special attention from them.

We continue to chat and giggle but again it’s Cherry who appears to be guiding Lemon here. Lemon has control of the upper part of my body while Cherry has the lower half. Without warning, Lemon manoeuvres into the 69 position where she positions her private part right onto my face. There was nowhere to go for me and I could tell she is seeking to be pleasured down below. I give her what she wants. She is very much enjoying the DATY and is slightly wet in the process. She in turn goes down on my friend with her sensual, soft and gentle style of BBBJ which is definitely to my liking.

While Lemon is devoting attention to my standing pole friend, Cherry continues with her kissing of the lower part of my body. However, she doesn’t want to be left out too and informs Lemon that it’s her turn to give me BBBJ. After cleaning my friend with a towel, she goes down on him hard as far as possible but her suction and mouth grip is a bit too much for me. It was starting to hurt my friend so I tell her to be gentle with my friend which Cherry obliges to do. At that time, Lemon focuses on my nipples by kissing and licking them and even twisting them gently with her fingers.

After a brief period of BBBJ from Cherry, it’s time to get a condom onto my friend and go for it like some crazy rabbits. Cherry starts off first by lowering her private part onto my friend in reverse cowgirl. She rides me well and then Lemon decides to position herself onto my face again for more DATY. It appears Lemon doesn’t mind some close attention being devoted to her private part. She becomes aroused with my rubbing of her private part forcing her to get up. It also gives me the opportunity to change positions with Cherry and move her into doggy in order to give her a good pounding. As I go in deep and hard, Cherry starts to moan and we do it for some time.

I didn’t want to leave Lemon out of it. I withdraw my friend and advise Cherry that it’s Lemon’s turn to have some fun with my friend. She removes the condom and Lemon gives me another round of BBBJ where she gives a slow sensual GFE type BBBJ which is definitely not a wild PSE style before we put on another condom and do Lemon this time. We start off in missionary and later to squashing the deckchair. Lemon is moaning with pleasure as my friend enters her. She grabs me not wanting me to go anywhere but this makes me go harder and deeper. We start kissing and DFK takes place. Whilst this is happening, Cherry is lying next to us. I decide that I must bring Cherry in to let my fingers play with her private part. She becomes very aroused and I can feel some wetness down below. I decide to lick and suck her nipples while also fondling her large breasts. This is all happening while I’m entering Lemon in the side missionary position.

When you have two girls to pleasure you have to treat them equally. Now it’s time to give my friend to Cherry. The condom comes off and a new one is rolled onto my friend. Cherry changes places with Lemon and is on her back. Missionary is first and we kiss and there is also DFK. Eventually, we move over to doggy. There is much moaning coming out of Cherry as I also fondle her large breasts. It was just fabulous seeing Cherry’s bottom from the rear angle notwithstanding the fact that it was a nice cushion for doggy as I bang her hard. Lemon is to my side so I tell her to be in doggy position which she does for me. I decide to play with her private part and finger her with one finger and then two. She is enjoying both fingers going in as I stimulate her inside. She is definitely getting wet as the rubbing and fingering of her private part intensifies. I’m multi-skilling here. They say guys can’t perform two tasks at once. Well, I can disprove this theory. I was banging Cherry while stimulating Lemon with my fingers at the same time.

After a long session of interaction, my friend is telling me that he is coming close to erupting. I withdraw my friend from Cherry and indicate to the girls that it’s time for some BBBJ and CIM. I ask them both if they can join together in sucking my friend but it appears there’s some misunderstanding between us. The girls don’t understand what I’m requesting from them and it’s Lemon who takes the initiative to give me BBBJ while Cherry looks on. I suggest to Cherry to join in but she mistakes it to mean for her to take over from Lemon after cleaning my friend with a towel. Oh well, I decide to go with it and Cherry works hard on him and when the time comes to shoot my load, I make it clear to Cherry that I want CIM. She has no objections and I shoot my full load into her mouth while on my back. She doesn’t withdraw immediately but her tight suction means not a drop flows out of her mouth. She shows me that she has a full mouth of come and jokes to me if I want it in my mouth. Of course I don’t and she spits it out onto her towel. My friend isn’t finished yet so I tell her there is still more coming and not wanting to leave any mess around Cherry proceeds to go down on him again. She sucks every drop of my load. That’s a great girl who knows how to please her guy. My mission is over and I’m totally satisfied.

Cherry advises that we should have a shower because it’s getting close to finishing time. Lemon has a shower with me and assists in some washing of my body. On the other hand, Cherry attends to the cleaning of the bed and later has a shower after Lemon and I have had our own. We continue to all giggle and laugh as we dress. The receptionist advises us on the speaker that time is nearly up. Cherry then tells me jokingly, “go, go, you have to go now”. We leave the room together and I head home before passing on my feedback to the guy in charge at reception.

The encounter with these two good-looking Korean girls was simply marvellous. They didn’t show any Korean princess syndrome and they were very attentive to my needs. Most importantly, it was a fabulous GFE with these pretty girls. Generally, I try to take a break in between but with these two lovely girls, there was full on action throughout the session.

I went with Cherry and Lemon because I was advised that they had no problems with the idea of a double and they were very good friends. When this is the case, you can be very much confident that the girls will work together well to deliver a memorable threesome. After coming out of the room, I had no regrets in taking them together.

Do I have any negative comments? I tried to engage with them in conversation but with not much success especially with Lemon. I was told Lemon had just arrived in the country so she will need to improve on her English if she is going to be able to communicate properly. Another point to raise is that while it was a threesome encounter, the girls didn’t perform any lesbian acts. On this occasion, I didn’t ask them and I guess with their low level of English, it may have been difficult to convey what I might have wanted from them.

That said, both Diamond girls delivered top service and really have a desire to please! I was very pleased with the way they looked after me in the room. They provided BBBJ (both), CIM (Cherry), kissing and DFK(both), catbath and body sliding (Lemon), showering together (Lemon), DATY (Lemon), touching (both), rimming (Cherry) and great sex (both). My hands were free to roam with these two stunners and there was a lot of loud moaning and squealing from both girls. However they forgot to give me a hug and a goodbye kiss when I was departing which would have gone down well in the end.

In all, I would recommend seeing these two Korean girls. If you want sexual gratification from two sexy Korean girls together, go with Cherry and Lemon. You will have a great time with them!

Disclaimer: The services provided by the girls may differ with other customers.

42Gladesville
10-07-2016, 07:11 PM
Just a few photos of our gorgeous korean babe

http://i.imgur.com/TF5nruu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/l85rJk4.jpg

cuteguy
11-07-2016, 01:28 PM
An incredible double service from Cherry and Lemon that will leave you totally satisfied. Check out these hot Korean girls!

amigo
11-07-2016, 02:21 PM
What's the price for double bro?

42Gladesville
12-07-2016, 11:56 AM
What's the price for double bro?

one hour is 460 :)

Well worth it, if you ask me :P

cuteguy
12-07-2016, 01:21 PM
If you're not the average guy who comes within the first 6 minutes of penetration and have the stamina to go the distance then do it!

12-07-2016, 01:32 PM
@42Gladesville:
Can you post any Cherry & Lemon's photos here for reference?
thx

NaughtyBoy13
13-07-2016, 01:12 PM
You know how to enjoy life eh? :)

cuteguy
13-07-2016, 01:32 PM
You know how to enjoy life eh? :)

Of course. You have one life and all I can say is live it up!

42Gladesville
11-09-2016, 12:06 PM
K-POP DOUBLE AVAILABLE TODAY!

There are just things in life you cannot miss! This is one of them!

42Gladesville
13-09-2016, 11:55 AM
K-POP DOUBLE AVAILABLE TODAY!

There are just things in life you cannot miss! This is one of them!

Smoking hot combo ;)

2 girls going down on you...

WOW