PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Bianca standard service, extremely slim body

dandydanny
01-07-2016, 09:50 PM
Hi brothers

Before I wrote this review, I read the previous AR from brother Skepti 10, and I would generally agree with his comments and his AR tittle "pretty face and reasonable service". I was a bit confused by the standard, premium and diamond services stated on the website, as they have price differences but on one defined what services are included in each class. But anyway, I don't have much budget for today, so I would only pick someone offering standard service for half an hour, which should cost $100.

So went to the shop with delay spray put on (I don't know if I'm going to rely on this for my whole life, sigh), and being told only one girl available, who was Bianca from Korea, and from the $100/30 mins rate I knew she was offering standard service. So I picked her as there's no other choice, well her face looked pretty and young anyway from first glance (later she told me she was 22).

It was after my quick shower and laying on bed that I noticed she had a extreme slim body. As she was standing with her back towards me, I can see her spine poking out, which was even a bit scary for me. I said your body is so slim, she smiled and replied do you like it? Well, to be honest I prefer busty or even bbw (only found one so far, Taylor from 311 Banksia, size 14), but I always try to be a nice punter, so I said yes. And another thing was her tits were small, I would guess A or B, well how can you expect big tits on such a slim body?

OK let's back to the session. She asked me to flip around with back on top, and started to do cat bath, some kissing and licking from my shoulder, my back to my legs. I never had this before and it actually felt quite good, maybe the most enjoyable part of this session. Then turned around, put condom on, but before she started cbj, I asked if we could do 69, but she rejected. I felt disappointed as tasting girls' pussies was always my favorite part, but I didn't know if it was because 69 or DATY were not included in standard service, or she just rejected me as her personal choice. Again I tied to be nice and let her continue with blowjob. It was gentle and slow, as my penis was actually half numb due to the delay spray, I couldn't tell the true feeling. And my hands started to move around her body, when I reached her arm, OMG, it was the slimmest arm I had ever seen in my life, like just half of mine, and no offense but some images of African refugees came into my mind. I felt sorry for her, how much have her suffered to come to such an arm and body shape, was she being forced?

Although her extremely slim arms did turn me down a little bit, I still managed to get hard enough for penetration. She straddled and put my penis in her shaved pussy. She started slowly and then added some speed, with my hands playing her small tits and then move to her back and arse, at least I didn't feel bone on her arse. And I liked it when I held her tighter, she bent her body and our faces touched. But she didn't seem to enjoy being on top very much, so after a while, she asked if I could be on top. Then we started mish, and she started to moan a bit when I sped up, could be fake moans though. We kept mish for about 5 mins, then she pulled my penis out and asked if I wanted to try doggy, I said fine. But my penis became a bit soft (side effect from delay spray?), so she knelt down and gave me hj, and I tried to touch her pussy as well. But as soon as my hand got close to the spot, she grabbed it and put it to her back. OK, another request rejected. Anyway, I still got harder with her hand, and she got to the doggy position, ready for me to enter from the back. When I entered, I felt the effect of delay spray was about to expire, so after 1 or 2 mins I sped up and released my load (Yes that's how long I can last without help of spray, TAT). There was still some time left for the session, but Bianca told me no massage for 30 mins session, so it was time to go.

In summary, I felt a bit distant during the session, like she wasn't enjoy very much, but at least she tried to be gentle and friendly, and even gave me a hug before I left. 69 and pussy touching may not be included in the standard service pack, but I wasn't sure. And if you don't like slim body, and this is an extreme one, Bianca may not be your choice.

rlarla311
02-07-2016, 12:45 AM
Thnx for the review; how would you rate her english skills?

Sam88
02-07-2016, 01:33 AM
yeah DATY and fingering is definitely not available for standard service mate lol... 69 is definitely out of the picture, especially with a 30 mins session standard service. Unless you willing to pay her for 'extras'. lol most standard service is fuck and go. but occasionally you'll discover some gems like some I have met in TP64 ;)

dandydanny
02-07-2016, 02:17 AM
Thnx for the review; how would you rate her english skills?

Limited, but should be enough to go through a session

dandydanny
02-07-2016, 02:28 AM
yeah DATY and fingering is definitely not available for standard service mate lol... 69 is definitely out of the picture, especially with a 30 mins session standard service. Unless you willing to pay her for 'extras'. lol most standard service is fuck and go. but occasionally you'll discover some gems like some I have met in TP64 ;)

Thx bro, you're right, last time in Rockdale 485 I paid the Korean girl NANA $50 tip for 69. However, those milfs always allow me to do anything I like, DATY, 69, bbj, while disadvantage is some of them may be around the same age or even older than my real mom.......

TP64, I'd like to try this shop, but I don't have a car, it seems very hard to get there by public transport.

michaele
02-07-2016, 02:38 AM
Thx bro, you're right, last time in Rockdale 485 I paid the Korean girl NANA $50 tip for 69. However, those milfs always allow me to do anything I like, DATY, 69, bbj, while disadvantage is some of them may be around the same age or even older than my real mom.......

TP64, I'd like to try this shop, but I don't have a car, it seems very hard to get there by public transport.

Hey bro you can always try UBER!!!!!

Marrickvill_5
07-07-2016, 03:59 PM
ahahhaha.. yeah she has skinny af body. it's personal preference! some really like it...
happy to read her another review. thanks~!

Bianca is on until 7pm today.

Marrickvill_5
29-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Please call or message for all enquiries and bookings.

eye_eye_eye
29-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Please call or message for all enquiries and bookings.

Instead of spamming review threads with non-reviews, why Don't you update the roster on your website?

Marrickvill_5
29-07-2016, 04:23 PM
I did though.. check syd5stars.com out