Date of Visit : 24-06-2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9550 3828

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $60 each 30 mins

Size/shape : Large/lumpy & Short/stocky

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese & Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ/DFK & BBBJ/DFK

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

One thing I've learnt about Red Sunset is that it's virtually impossible to pick a lady. Usually you are met at the door by a WL and she shows you to the room and that's it, she's yours.
Asking 'Can I see the other ladies' will be met by blank stares and she'll just ask "OK?, OK?" expecting that you'll hand over the price of admission. If you ring ahead and book someone that's a different story and you will get to see who you requested (but you may have to wait).

I rang the bell and was met by Lily. .. I've seen Lily before and in her favour she gives a most enthusiastic, rigourous, vigourous BBBJ which is up there in the top BJs ... but alas she is a rather large lady both in height, breadth and depth (i.e. 5'10"ish and size 12-14) and I don't find her that attractive.
So, bearing in mind the difficulty of asking to see someone else, I asked her if she'd like to do a double. She smiled and said yes and went off to get her tag partner (I think most WL like doubles as they do less work!).
In walks Honta (or is it Jonta?), whom I've also seen before. In Honta's favour is that she's quite small (5'2"ish) and petite (size 8), has quite nice C cups and is a great kisser. She does however have a bit of a belly, and her BBBJ is ok but nothing special.

So I was quite happy with the combination ... I set Lily to work on my nether regions whilst Honta took care of the top end. Kissing me and cleaning my tonsils with her tongue, feeding me her boobs whilst my arm wrapped underneath so I was carrying her like a 6-pack.

Not much else to report really as I was quite content to be consumed by 2 mouths slowly increasing in intensity (and Lily started playing with my arse and a bit of prostate massage).
Harder, faster, slurping, prying fingers (both as a pryer and pryee), sucking, harder and faster .... until it came to the predictable end. Phew! that was intense.

They gave me a joint massage for the last few minutes (which was fairly unusual for here, usually it's game over and goodbye once you've cum).