PDA

View Full Version : General talk We need this cafe here

spiral
24-06-2016, 08:22 PM
http://beta.theladbible.com/more/awesome-fellatio-cafe-where-you-get-sucked-off-as-you-sip-your-brew-20160623

madness
25-06-2016, 03:26 AM
I am going to start drinking coffee....

blas
25-06-2016, 09:10 AM
They serve beer in Thailand, not coffee.

I love coffee, but I don't want hot liquid around while my dock is out. I can see Kramer suing this company for sure

flamejob
25-06-2016, 10:10 AM
They serve beer in Thailand, not coffee.

I love coffee, but I don't want hot liquid around while my dock is out. I can see Kramer suing this company for sure

Oh yes you do! I've had the good ol' 'fire & ice' fellatio in which the ML goes down on me with hot green tea in your mouth, then alternates with icy cold water, bck to the hot green tea, icy cold, hot green tea ... you get the picture ... usually finishing with the hot green tea as I blow in her mouth. another would do 'japanese' fellatio as she called it, and just use the hot green tea - firstly while I was laying face down she'd take a mouthful and squirt it down my crack & over my balls - the first time was a bit of shock but fuck it felt good, then on the flip another mouthful and get down to business, taking mouthfuls until the money stoke.truly sensational. i can see that working with a nice long black as well.

Bring it on!!!!

danenth
25-06-2016, 02:40 PM
That's not how you spell Horatio

flamejob
25-06-2016, 06:00 PM
That's not how you spell Horatio

no, but it's how you spell Hornblower ...

reddoor
25-06-2016, 08:08 PM
I cant resist ive got to say it Fellatio Hornblower the ultimate forum username.

hogansheros
26-06-2016, 03:43 PM
there is a great setup in Zurich. Club Globe has a fixed entry price which provides access to the club, sauna, movies, pool, showers, a locker and robe. Includes snacks and soft drinks. Lots of girls in bikini an heels walking around, you choose and fuck. Have a swim to rest and refresh, then choose another. Stay as long as you like. From memory was about $90 cover charge and $120 per 30 minutes with a girl in private room.

Usually you chat to the girl for a while before deciding to take her to the room.

Of course you could chose to have blowjob etc watching the movies. Once her lips touch your cock thought you pay the 30 minute rate, so might as well go to the private room.

I miss Zurich.

HH