PDA

View Full Version : Queenie insane services with huge boobs and tiny body. 2005 5* services level in 244

moving4ward
14-06-2016, 07:41 AM
Haven’t been reporting for a while as other brothers has all area covered lately. I was surprise there is no report for this super girl yet so I recon its time for me to jump back to the keyboard.

It is very difficult to miss out Queenie in the line-up as that pair of knockers is just amazing. I think they are bigger than Momoe and about the same size and shape as Jasmine. I did ask her when she say hello if she work in Malaysia before and she throw me a familiar join that I went before so I know I am in for a good time. Take the 1 hour VIP and up we go.

A bit more chat and kisses to warm us up while I examine that lovely pair of melons. So soft and squeezable. Off goes the bra and you can see gravity in play, yet that is the best prove that they are real. She took my hand into the shower and clean me up. Pay special attention to clean my butt crack…..you all know what that mean:cool2::cool2:!! I did told her to skip the body slide as I am not a fan of the Nuru massage. For those who are interested, I am certain she can do a good slide give where she worked in Malaysia before.

On to the bed and she had me on my back and started licking me all over and no where is missed and that mean dragon drill (rimming). That tongue of her is just magical. The amazing thing is she did not just rim over once, she go back and back again. I recall in total she must have work on that butt hole of mine three times. She had me flip over her tongue work continues. Extremely good BBBJ with her tongue teasing my little brother at all the sensitive spot before sucking the whole thing. If didn’t had a good battle with a lovely young lady at a massage shop yesterday, Queenie would have finish me just with the BBBJ.

She secretly slide the dom on (very good technique) and start ridding on top of me. Her pussy is not the tightest I had here but good enough and very good heaps action. Changed a few position and had her on doggy with me pounding her deep and my finger playing with her butt whole. She had concern me anal her but I told her I wasn’t going to do it. She later told me that she is not totally against anal but will do it selectively and will try with me next time. Towards the end of our action, I took the doom off and start DTing her. That little twisty tongue of her get to work again and I blow a full load in that warm and wet mouth of her.

I think the closest match for Queenie lately will be Bella in this shop and Iris in 5 Star. Now Iris is cheaper but her look is just.:startle::startle: Bella is very similar to Queenie in terms of height, size and services but lacks that youth and most obvious those huge knockers. Queenie is also better looking. While both are mix, Queenie stand out with that long black hair, an Indian/western complex face and coffee tan skin tone. I pay $250 for the VIP and tip her $50 for the Rimming and CIM. For $300 that is an insane value for such quality!! Return factor 20/10!!!

Before I go, a surprise for the Chinese brothers here. When we finish and she walk me out, I hear her speak canton (which I have very limited ability) with the reception. So I ask her about that and she told me she is in fact Malay Chinese mix. Its just the Chinese side is not evidential and she can speak both mandarin and canton. It will be an interesting for the Chinese brothers to have a west/Indian looking girl moaning and scramming in Chinese

Have fun boys...... until next time!!!

lonely heart
14-06-2016, 12:35 PM
Love you title mate! Back then both 5 Star and aus99 were both very different place. So sad :cry::cry::cry::cry:

When you say Queenie is 2005 5 Star services level, who are you benchmarking against?

ouch
14-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Great report moving4ward bro

Sam88
15-06-2016, 12:06 AM
wow sounds amazing!!!:miao:

moving4ward
15-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Love you title mate! Back then both 5 Star and aus99 were both very different place. So sad :cry::cry::cry::cry:

When you say Queenie is 2005 5 Star services level, who are you benchmarking against?

Well you name anyone in those days Ada Connie Miko..... the list goes on.... If 244 can find one more girl with similar quality, they can replicate the famous Candy/Michelle double back in those days in 5 Star :love::love::love:

The look of Queenie is quite unique though. You either fall for it straight away or you just don't like it. Took a punting friend there last night. He was so happy....not because of the services but she actually do speak perfect canton. His word was "Its like fucking a western mix chick that moan and scream in chinese!! Amazing!!"

paddington244
11-07-2016, 05:54 PM
Well you name anyone in those days Ada Connie Miko..... the list goes on.... If 244 can find one more girl with similar quality, they can replicate the famous Candy/Michelle double back in those days in 5 Star :love::love::love:

Thank you for your report.

Since you mention it, Candy was in fact in our line up a while ago. I am not going to say who she is be she was here.

That double combo of Candy/Michelle back then was true legend. Thanks for the suggestion. We will look into it. Its a combo that is hard to replicate even back then.......

cygnushyoga123
13-07-2016, 05:48 PM

The look of Queenie is quite unique though. You either fall for it straight away or you just don't like it. Took a punting friend there last night. He was so happy....not because of the services but she actually do speak perfect canton. His word was "Its like fucking a western mix chick that moan and scream in chinese!! Amazing!!"

Brother M4W
Your prayer may finally be answered!!!

Was there last night to see Queenie but she was not well! Damn!!! Got to meet the new girl Miki. Very sexy and the type of girl has "let's do it" written all over her face! Shame she has booking and can only do half an hour so I pass. End up getting a drink for Queenie just across the road and she told me she and Miki are good friends and they work really well in the room.

A quick chat with the manager before I go and he confirm that they are working out a double package with these two girl. I won't be cheap I can tell you.....but if Miki is as good as Queenie, I am the first one to go man!!

cuteguy
14-07-2016, 12:13 AM
It sounds like more shops are promoting the double service (ie two girls session). It's a great idea if the girls work well together and they usually do so if they are the same nationality or good friends.

superDioplus
14-07-2016, 04:18 PM
Tried her. She's got the typical Southeastern Asian type of look. Huge tits alright but they are enhanced. At one point when I grabbed her tits one of them became deformed and I was like wtf lolz. Her pussy is like a wide open cave, with a condom I couldn't even find myself in her. But her service is alright with all the touching & kissing. Other than that, huge let down.

cygnushyoga123
14-07-2016, 05:47 PM
Tried her. She's got the typical Southeastern Asian type of look. Huge tits alright but they are enhanced. At one point when I grabbed her tits one of them became deformed and I was like wtf lolz. Her pussy is like a wide open cave, with a condom I couldn't even find myself in her. But her service is alright with all the touching & kissing. Other than that, huge let down.

Are you refering to Queenie or the new girl Miki?

Queenie's boobs is real for sure and fairly tight!! Can you clarify?

paddington244
16-07-2016, 08:50 PM
It sounds like more shops are promoting the double service (ie two girls session). It's a great idea if the girls work well together and they usually do so if they are the same nationality or good friends.

Most important is they are at each others services level. There is no fun that one does everything while the other won't even let you play with the tits.

Queenie is no doubt our current service queen and we are observing Miki closely. We really want to give you brothers the ultimate double experience but we also don't want shoot ourselves in the foot:shout::shout:

We will see how she do this weekend.......

paddington244
18-10-2016, 04:59 PM
For those who want to communicate through we chat, please add our new wechat through the new QR code:
http://www.bestsydneybrothel.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/mmexport1476530114026.jpg

Bigtitlover
13-11-2016, 01:00 PM

HAHAHA holy shit! i've seen her in the lineup before i think shes like mixed asian and some other region probably very close to india i think. Never really caught my eye

paddington244
29-11-2016, 01:01 AM
*****Update*****
100% positive feedback for Miki and now we are confident that the Queenie and Miki combo will make a wonderful double tag team.

Call us to book for this amazing experience..... Exclusive to 244 Paddington!!