PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Donna - Nice Natural large Bust!

Littlewonder
12-06-2016, 11:20 AM
• Service Provider's Name: Donna
• Date:: 10 June 2016
• Establishment: 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW
• Phone Number: 02 9967 9991
• Link to Website: 533willoughby.co.au
• Link to: Donna's Gallery
• Photos Authenticity: 100% Real, but she has put on weight since photos were taken.
• Advertised Hourly Rate: $150
• Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime
• Estimated Age: 29
• Nationality: China
• Knowledge of English: Quite good better than most at 533
• Hair Colour: Black Hair Length: Long.
• Eyes Colour: Brown
• Skin Colour: Pale
• Height: Average - Around 160 cm / 5'0"
• Body Shape: Solid, probably the largest girl at 533
• Estimated Body Size: 8
• Estimated Breast Size: DD Enhanced breasts?: No
• Pubic Hair: Shaved a little prickly.
• Full Sex Available: Yes
• Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
• Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
• Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
• DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
• Extras Charged: No
• Doubles and Group Sex: MFF straight doubles
• Overall Looks: Attractive
• Overall Personality: Friendly
• Overall Performance: Good time

I couldn't find an AR on Donna so thought I would do a brief on for anyone who is interested!

Roster says!

Donna- Size 7, DD+ cup, slim, 168CM, beautiful face, smooth skin, model body, sweet girl, excellent service, Chinese girl. Donna arrives @533 with a bang today. The complete package. "This sexy young lady offers a top GFE service and has a very nice curvy body, tall, slim with a very big natural bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven. Also a top BBBJ and CIM, rimming and extra service. Book early to visit and see this striking new young lady." Donna's Gallery

Roster says she is 168 tall I don’t think she is that tall more like 160 cm and she is not slim she has put on a bit of weight since the photos were taken.
If you want the usual slim petite 533 girl then Donna is not for you she is the largest girl in 533 in MHO.

However if you like something to get a hold of then go see Donna she is a nice girl with nice big natural tits.

I read she Also does a top BBBJ and CIM, rimming and extra service.

She does a good BBBJ loves Daty and loves sex in various positions.

I have never done CIM with her nor rimming and I have no idea what extra service means if its anal again I don’t know if she does it or not as I am not interested.

I have seen Donna 4 times now and will see her again, she is always good value for money and you can have a conversation with her.

Her service is very good and if you love larger ladies and or big tits she is well worth a try.

One other thing I like is she only works one day a week which is Friday and I like to see her early so she is always horny and first up she is still tight.

She has a very nice pussy as do most of the ladies at 533.

As always YOMV

Go and enjoy your punting.

Raybo
14-06-2016, 09:27 AM
Thanks. My regular at 533 is going away for a while. Might have to give Donna a spin whilst she is away!

Willoughby533
14-06-2016, 12:36 PM
https://www.auxxxreviews.com/adminxxx/hearts2.png

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Delicious delight and curvy Donna.. A DD+ Natural bust with service extras.. DTBBBJ, CIM and Rimming plus extra service too.. Complete pleasure..

Donna- Size 7,DD+ cup,slim,168CM, beautiful face, smooth skin,model body,sweet girl,excellent service, Chinese girl. Donna arrives @533 with a bang today.. The complete package.. "This sexy young lady offers a top GFE service and has a very nice curvy body, tall, slim with a very big natural bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Also a top BBBJand CIM, rimming and extra service. Book early to visit and see this striking new young lady." Donna's Gallery (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/donna.html)

*A quality lady roster for this Tuesday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2016 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991