PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Megumi - Not the Connection I Was Expecting

DeepImpact
30-04-2016, 05:51 PM
Making a booking with a highly rated girl can often end in unmet expectations so with this in mind I thought I should go and see Megumi anyway.

When I arrived Wilson was at reception. This guy is so calm and reserved and not really the chatty type. I told him who I was here to see, he told me the price and I handed over my money. I have the feeling this is the end of the range of conversation he has with most customers except for telling them the room number.

I was putting the change in my wallet waiting for him to tell me the room number when I got a big surprise as he asked 'how are you today'. Well you could have knocked me down with a feather as I thought wow iv'e just connected with him I should feel so lucky. I knew anything after that couldn't come as a such a big surprise.

Megumi is a nice tall looking girl around 170cm. To describe her has to start with her breasts as they are by far her best asset as they are perfectly shaped plump full C cups that need lots of attention. Unfortunately I had the feeling she doesn't like them getting too much attention in terms of kissing them. Her BJ is quite good as well especially her light ball licking which felt ticklish and her kissing was brief and it felt like part of a checklist routine.

The time with her was OK, without any real highlights to describe as I didn't feel any real connection/warmth from her - I felt more connection with Wilson on that day haha. She wasn't cold or a rude or anything like that and it's hard to describe the feeling. What I would say is that if anyone out there just wants a tallish Japanese girl mid 20's with really nice breasts and isn't too concerned about anything else then she would be a good choice for a one off and that is pretty much how I would describe it as I was happy to have fucked that type of girl but wouldn't be going back specifically for her.

SaltyWetMan
30-04-2016, 06:25 PM
lol first time at ginza? Personally I like how impersonal he is, feels so weird when he asks me how the girl was.

Sorry to hear that about megumi but there are too many hot girls at ginza to be able to see any twice.

Bigtitlover
03-05-2016, 01:01 AM
Making a booking with a highly rated girl can often end in unmet expectations so with this in mind I thought I should go and see Megumi anyway.

When I arrived Wilson was at reception. This guy is so calm and reserved and not really the chatty type. I told him who I was here to see, he told me the price and I handed over my money. I have the feeling this is the end of the range of conversation he has with most customers except for telling them the room number.

I was putting the change in my wallet waiting for him to tell me the room number when I got a big surprise as he asked 'how are you today'. Well you could have knocked me down with a feather as I thought wow iv'e just connected with him I should feel so lucky. I knew anything after that couldn't come as a such a big surprise.

Megumi is a nice tall looking girl around 170cm. To describe her has to start with her breasts as they are by far her best asset as they are perfectly shaped plump full C cups that need lots of attention. Unfortunately I had the feeling she doesn't like them getting too much attention in terms of kissing them. Her BJ is quite good as well especially her light ball licking which felt ticklish and her kissing was brief and it felt like part of a checklist routine.

The time with her was OK, without any real highlights to describe as I didn't feel any real connection/warmth from her - I felt more connection with Wilson on that day haha. She wasn't cold or a rude or anything like that and it's hard to describe the feeling. What I would say is that if anyone out there just wants a tallish Japanese girl mid 20's with really nice breasts and isn't too concerned about anything else then she would be a good choice for a one off and that is pretty much how I would describe it as I was happy to have fucked that type of girl but wouldn't be going back specifically for her.

hmmm thanks for the review! i was actually thinking about booking for. second thoughts now :/

dufour
03-05-2016, 02:47 AM
I have seen quite a few girls there but not Megumi
If you read all the comments on her over the various threads it is a very variable picture.
Some are total fans describing a knockout girl and service ... others like the OP found her distant and little engagement and therefore disappointing.
Who knows why ....
I think I will stick with more consistent girls like Sarah, Nana, Kiki and Lisa

DeepImpact
03-05-2016, 08:50 PM
hmmm thanks for the review! i was actually thinking about booking for. second thoughts now :/

Hey Bro, don't get me wrong she is still worth a try if you want a tallish girl with nice breasts. Don't let my review put you off as you might find her to be a superstar like some others have. Each to their own.....

rcha086
04-05-2016, 12:56 AM
I've seen and reviewed Megumi (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?56303-J-Megumi-K-Jolin-J-Yoshiko-(Diamonds)) before too. Yes, she's gorgeous with a great figure and she provides great Ginza-standard service but, like DeepImpact, I didn't have a connection with her, and that's what sets her apart from some of the other girls at Ginza. She's impersonal; I don't mean she's got an attitude or unfriendly, but she doesn't have the personality to be an expert-level courtesan. She has that shy girl-next-door feel to her, and her minimal use of make-up also backs that up.

I really wished I could be a regular with her; besides her personality, she's everything you want in a WL. She's definitely worth a visit!

NaughtyBoy13
04-05-2016, 01:19 AM
Shjt youse ! Her pictures have been removed from Ginza's website. Maybe I will never have a chance to see her again (crying) :(

illidanstormrage
04-05-2016, 02:09 AM
http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/287

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upload/2016-04/20160404213758476444.jpghttp://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upload/2016-04/20160404213758200410.jpg

Sometimes it doesn't show on the website.

I've had a different experience with her very recently 13/04/16 to be exact. 8 months later still good service and a nice gfe. She doesn't initiate much kissing, just got to lead.

I still can't tell though if she's faking sometimes when she says 'cuming... oh kimochi'.