PDA

View Full Version : Question Northside Massage Parlours

Frillseeker
26-04-2016, 05:43 PM
Ok guys so this is my first ever post. Been reading the forum since i returned from a south east asian country and caught some yellow fever recently. I have been looking for a parlour that offers a great massage like i had overseas. I did try a place in nundah twice. First time was told leave undies on, second time i had the owners assistant and she didnt tell me anything so i took it all off. She brushed my region a lot and even oiled it a bit but never gave me the full body massage i was after. Not a cheap shop either but the massage on my back and thighs was excellent. Just looking for something more 'complete' body between north lakes and gateway bridge as this is my route of travel. Pm me if you have good details. I wont name shops or workers in public as it is their career.

payingalot
26-04-2016, 08:14 PM
Where you see a sighn that says massage which is located outside of shopping centre go inside and see who is available try this a few times and write about your experience and after you have done this I'm sure many punters will be happy to help . Because myself and many others have spent thousands on punting and trying to find out who is good and who is not.its only fair if you contribute a little more before you get everything given to you free. Good luck.

Frillseeker
26-04-2016, 08:56 PM
Ok i have been back home for 3 weeks. First chance i got i went to nundah as you read in first post. Anti climax after my overseas adventures but i expected it to be that way. Just praying for some more attention. I visited a another place 2 days later in kedron area. It was listed on forum and found the massage not very good at all. Way too soft and was more focused on other pleasures as you can guess. I believe there a few under same name.....will not return since i want a great firm massage off a trained girl. Tried out locanto for redcliffe area and went there for 50 dollar massage off 40s aged aussie lady. Was soft and i asked for hard but she didn't have strength like a good thai massage i had previously. So full circle come back to same thai place last week. Got some more attention which lead me to think it was a green light but girl felt nervous cause her boss was in shop. she knows how to loosen shoulder and back knots like the best of them though. Very legit with owner. Ended up at miso to cure the blues that arvo. So yeah spent my pocket money lately. Miso line up is decent too. First timer there will return for winter warmer. I think im addicted to bris99. Some great reads and laughs

popeye96
26-04-2016, 10:36 PM
My advise..... if you want a good massage, go to a legit sports massage shop. If you want to get your rocks off, go to a dodgy massage shop where the girls don't have any formal training. It's rare that you will get both in the one place.