PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Mayu, sweet Mayu

Putter
24-04-2016, 04:05 PM
Booked to see Mayu last Wednesday for a 1hr session.

A sweet Japanese teenager, originally from Osaka, B/C cup, curvy, a bit shy at the start. Reminds me of Sena.

The shower was great, with a good, deep BBBJ. Had to stop after 5 minutes, as I really wanted to taste her.

She loved it when I went down on her. After feeling her juices dribble down, she put the rubber on and we went through a few positions.

Had loads of fun, and finished with a good CIM just before the first buzzer went.

Major highlights were the reverse cowgirl while watching her tanned ass bouncing on my pole (almost like a Brazilian ass), and her BBBJ.

Would definitely see her again.

skyhskyh
24-04-2016, 05:15 PM
Does she have any tattoos anywhere?

Putter
18-09-2016, 08:52 PM
It's been 5 months since I last saw Mayu so decided to book an hour session last week. Not sure why it took so long!

She is still gorgeous and has a lovely ass that she thinks is too big! She has a gorgeous face that Looks even better when she's giving me a BBBJ. Her pussy is so tasty, and she gets wet very easily. She's no longer a teen but is still an incredible fuck. Finished with a CIM and chilled out chatting for the 5 minutes before the buzzer. Total GFE experience!

Skippy tasman
18-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Sounds like a school yard is this a pre warning that your time is nearly up?
If so I don't think I would go even though the girls and reviews seem top rate .....

rcha086
19-09-2016, 02:15 AM
I don't think I've visited Mayu before, but I love a nice ass!

Sounds like a school yard is this a pre warning that your time is nearly up?
If so I don't think I would go even though the girls and reviews seem top rate .....

It's a notification for you and the girl that there's 5 minutes left. Standard stuff in brothels. Some of the more primitive shops get a knock on the door instead.