PDA

View Full Version : DreamGirls Hazel - friendly and full of smiles

cuteguy
09-04-2016, 08:04 PM
After seeing the photos of Dreamgirls no 12 girl on AUS99, I decided to make a booking with their new girl, Hazel. I had the feeling that the photos of Hazel might not be exactly how she looked now but given the Dreamgirls' good track record in terms of service and quality of girls I had seen in the past, I was willing to take the chance to see Hazel.

I turn up at the hotel and knock on the door. The door slowly opens with the girl hiding behind the door (which always occurs when I have visited previous Dreamgirls). I walk in and there is no one in sight in the small room with two single beds. I say “anyone home?” and a lovely girl emerges which is to my liking. She is wearing high heels and a dress with black and various colours. She greets me with a nice friendly smile and hugs me. She starts to giggle after some comments I made and her English is perfect. I notice immediately that the girl standing in front of me is not exactly the slim girl in the photos on the website. Her face is slightly puffy looking and has the typical porcelain shine that you see on many Korean girls’ faces. Her eyes didn’t appear to be identical in shape and there was a scar on one of the eye lids suggesting that she had gone under the knife possibly for double eye lid surgery just prior to arriving in Australia for her short stay. Despite this, she is still pretty and tall (at least 168cm). As I have previously indicated, she is not super slim but in fact, curvy with a size 8 figure and nice smooth light coloured skin that reminds me of Dreamgirls no 1 girl Ai.

We start to chat and she giggles and laughs. Within the first 5 minutes of meeting her, she removes her dress without any hesitation and is not wearing any underwear. Now that’s what I like to see. A girl who is not too shy to show off her body immediately. In this case, a body with nice sexy curves in the right places and natural C cup breasts with dark coloured nipples. One of the punters indicated that she had a full bush when he met her. Well, it appears she has removed some of it but there was some left in the middle which was not an issue for me.

I get undressed and hop into the shower with Hazel where she spends a lot of time giving me a good scrub. I try to touch her private part but she makes me turn around so that she can wash my back and bottom. It is obvious that she is not keen on any rubbing of her clit or private part. We chat and she reveals very little about herself but mistakenly reveals her real Christian name and her age being 27 years of age. Once she finishes with me, I dry up and head back to the bedroom where there is a single bed waiting for me. Actually, I’m not sure which bed to lay on and just wait for Hazel to come out of the shower.

She tells me to lay on the bed near the window and this is what I do. She gets on top of me in the cowgirl position which gives me the opportunity to fondle her natural breasts and even suck on them. She takes out some oil and starts rubbing it into the sides of my groin while we are chatting. She applies firm pressure with her hands as she massages my groin area. I don't feel comfortable with the pressure so I ask her to cease doing it not long after she commences the massage.

Hazel leans forward and works on my nipples by sucking them. Then she decides to give my friend some attention. She starts off slowly with her BBBJ by licking, sucking and going around the shaft of my friend before going down on him. There is tongue action when my friend is in her mouth. Somehow she manages to deep throat my missile friend which is more than the average length. She does it not once but a few times and each time I feel my friend touching the back of her throat before she nearly gags on him. Her DT efforts really impressed me since I didn’t ask her to DT my friend. She did it voluntarily and was able to achieve it to my astonishment. She spent a considerable time pleasuring my friend. By the time we moved to engage in some real sexual fun, my friend was standing up like a pole.

The time arrives to roll on the condom and commence some hot action. We start off in cowgirl but then Hazel decides she wants to be on her back. Its missionary position before I get her legs up in the air and to the side as I go in deep and hard in the squashing the deckchair and playing the cello positions. We stay in this position for a long time. Her hands take a firm grip of my arms, hips and shoulders. I can tell she is feeling the heat and that she is actually enjoying it as I enter her. She is moaning intermittently. I alternate between missionary and her legs over my shoulder or right over her head. I pick up the pace and the more I pound her, the more loudly she moans. Her eyes start rolling and I can feel her contractions as they grip my friend. Her face looks as if she is about to cry and then she says she has come. She later tells me that she came twice during the session.

I pause my pounding to let Hazel have a rest. It’s not long before we resume. We start off in doggy and just seeing that rounded cushy bottom makes me want to pump her as hard as possible. I withdraw my friend and Hazel wants to change the condom before we engage in further pounding. I was very much close to the finishing line which Hazel was unaware of at that time because she asks me to lay sideways on the single bed so my feet are on the floor. I guess she was intending to do cowgirl or reverse cowgirl from this position. I make it clear to her to just do BBBJ (because I want to come into her mouth). She obliges and does her amazing BBBJ on my friend including DT and HJ. Her tongue action on my friend was amazing and I didn’t want to go anywhere at this stage and just let Hazel’s mouth and tongue give my friend all the attention he wants. Oh well, he was so aroused that he eventually explodes into her mouth. The full amount didn’t enter Hazel’s mouth as it still kept coming after Hazel got up and moved her mouth away from my friend. She cleans my friend with tissues and congratulates me for coming by giving a high five.

After delivering the goods into Hazel’s mouth, I rest for a while we continue to chat. It's not long before we head for a shower together where Hazel does her job by washing me all over. I still had about 10 minutes remaining on the clock and was in no hurry to leave since I had paid for a whole hour session. Hazel was quick to get ready for her next booking. She starts looking in the peep hole in the door and is waiting near the door. Given that the hotel room was small, I guess the space near the door and the shower might have been the only open space where she could stand in this hotel room, however I did feel I was being pressured to leave early because she had another booking following me. I got dressed without any assistance from Hazel and said my goodbye to her. She continues to smile and have that twinkle in her eyes before I depart the room. She didn’t suggest about returning to see her again.

During my time with Hazel, I wouldn’t say she delivered a proper girlfriend experience that I have come to expect from the girls with Dreamgirls. Nana (Dreamgirls No.3) did set the benchmark for what it meant to have a superb GFE. Unfortunately, Hazel didn’t reach that standard because there was no kissing, DFK, cuddling or touching down below throughout the entire session. There was only one time that I had a peck on my lips and our tongues touched each other when in the missionary position. That was it.

On the positive side, Hazel is a pretty Korean girl with all smiles and a good size sexy 8 figure who is attentive to your needs and wants you to definitely come in the end. For me, her service was very good and she was not boring to be with. She does shower with you and provides great BBBJ and CIM which were certainly to my great satisfaction. Her English is very good and she has a very friendly and outgoing personality. She definitely loves to laugh and giggle with you. Overall, I enjoyed my time with Hazel.

Disclaimer: the service provided by the girl may differ with other customers.

monkeybeta
09-04-2016, 09:09 PM
Unfortunately, Hazel didn’t reach that standard because there was no kissing, DFK, cuddling or touching down below throughout the entire session. There was only one time that I had a peck on my lips and our tongues touched each other when in the missionary position. That was it.

Aww was looking good until i read this. Maybe spoilt by Nana but hard to justify paying a premium price without all the premium service

wilisno
09-04-2016, 09:15 PM
Aww was looking good until i read this. Maybe spoilt by Nana but hard to justify paying a premium price without all the premium service

Don't know what happened there, I can assure you there was unlimited DFK with me, without hesitation. So I can safely assume that most customers got that !

Lenka_X5
09-04-2016, 10:04 PM
How come Hazel was hesitant to give Cute guy much DFK and everyone else got unlimited DFK?

He must be real cute to the chicks ;)

wilisno
09-04-2016, 10:48 PM
How come Hazel was hesitant to give Cute guy much DFK and everyone else got unlimited DFK?

He must be real cute to the chicks ;)
Not really, I just asked the boss about Hazel's feed backs from other customers, they all got DFK !

cuteguy
09-04-2016, 10:54 PM
Surprisingly, I wasn't asked for any feedback from the boss and so far, there's only one after report besides mine about Hazel's service. Having said this, I did see her in the evening so maybe she was exhausted after kissing many guys during the day that she decided to take it easy with me by not providing any lip kissing or DFK.

DarkZero01
10-04-2016, 12:30 AM
Surprisingly, I wasn't asked for any feedback from the boss and so far, there's only one after report besides mine about Hazel's service. Having said this, I did see her in the evening so maybe she was exhausted after kissing many guys during the day that she decided to take it easy with me by not providing any lip kissing or DFK.

bro cuteguy, i can assure that she does give DFK, but you just need to either tell her or in my case i went and kissed her lips then tounge action starts hahaha.

cuteguy
10-04-2016, 02:04 AM
If DFK, BBBJ and CIM are all part of the service then there should not be a need for a guy to ask the girl to provide it. She should deliver it without asking the guy's permission. If she kissed me and I didn't enjoy it then she would have detected it. When I saw the other Dreamgirls such as Jina and Nana, I didn't request them to kiss me even though I desired it. It came automatically as part of the service.

In any event, Hazel is an attractive and cheerful girl. Despite not receiving DFK from her during the entire session, I did enjoy my time with Hazel but it would have been better if there was DFK.