PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 May - Tall, elegant, experienced.

Pussy HUnter
07-04-2016, 05:26 PM
Person's Name : May

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Thursday 7th April 2016

Girls Photos : http://www.magmodels64.com/may.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall, wide hips, nice thigh gap, B cup natural titties

Pussy: Beautiful. Fully shaved, nice full lips and large clit

Roster: Tuesday and Thursday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I was hankering for something different and thought May might fill the bill. Thank you to other posters for the tips – Wak!

May is tall. Probably 180cm. Short bob style haircut. Nice black dress arrangement that was one of those stretchy elastic thingies that are full of holes. (Sakura CBD used to have a red one and I’ve never forgotten how her large breasts and nipples protruded through the holes). Ditto for May. I whipped off her bra and knickers so I could feel her nips through the holes.

Now May does indeed come across feline. Great description (thank you Wak). She just kinda approaches you like a cat. Nice embrace, beautiful soft skin, little peck on the lips. Very sensual and I would have liked more but I could tell May wasn’t into DFK.

Off with the dress and May got into some nice BBBJ that developed into some nice soft DT. Not bad, and lots of ball sac attention too. Nothing further and I didn’t try for any anal stuff either. Nice doggie DATY and 69. May has the most beautiful pussy. Just perfect and I’ve hunted a lot of them. Full protruding lips and very prominent clit with a wide thigh gap. Very accessible and very munchable.

May allowed a little fingering and she was pretty wet by this stage. On with the dom and into her mish and all the while May was maintain direct eye contact. Love it when a gal looks at you as you enter her for the first time.

Nice tight pussy. Mish, doggie, standing doggie and corner of the bed were all fun.

Was going to be a cowgirl finale, but I went for mish instead. Nice long buildup and finish.

I was pretty happy and then May showered and gave me a very strong massage.

Tall girl, good feline service.

Enjoy.

tarenpoint64
19-04-2016, 10:16 AM
MAY is working today , for booking 95241278

tarenpoint64
20-04-2016, 02:25 PM
May is working today,