PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Eva - Korean girl

cuteguy
09-03-2016, 11:50 PM
I paid a visit to Gladesville this week after seeing a list of hot looking girls working at the premium and diamond levels. I arrived in the afternoon and was shown three girls. They included Dior (Korean diamond class), Eva (Korean premium class) and another girl who I couldn’t hear very well when she stated her name. Dior was only free for half hour before her next booking so it didn’t leave many options for me.

When Eva introduced herself in the waiting room, she was wearing a light coloured bikini top and denim shorts that were very short which showed off her bottom cheeks. She had a cute face with long black hair. She had a cheeky grin on her face when she greeted me. Her English appeared to be fine. My choice was Eva.

I wait in the room (which has a huge bathroom primarily designed for disabled people) for about 5 minutes before Eva emerges. We start chatting and she tells me she is 24 years of age. She starts to brush her teeth in front of me probably because she had smoked a cigarette prior to meeting me. Anyway, we get undressed and hop into the shower. I notice Eva has a figure close to a size 8 with nice sized natural B cup breasts. She has a round bottom which I find is not big. Eva attends to my washing needs and gives me a good clean everywhere. Whilst this is occurring, we laugh and giggle together and the atmosphere is all amusing while we are getting wet together.

After finishing our showers, we dry up and enter the bedroom. Suddenly, Eva gets me to jump onto the bed with her and we start dancing. We do it for a minute or two before I decide to gently push her down to the bed so we land on each other in the missionary position. Eva rolls me over so I’m on my back and starts rubbing her breasts over my chest and close to my face. She moves over to find a condom and has difficulty finding a large sized one. Eventually she finds one in her bag of supplies. She keeps leaning over me in the missionary/cowgirl position as she rubs her breasts over my chest area.

It’s not long before we move to the black bee position and wrap our arms tightly around each other. We are laughing and then she pushes me down onto my back and rubs her breasts over my chest again and this time over my friend before focusing on my friend with a gentle HJ. There is some light kissing before she kneels in front of me in order to proceed with her gentle and sensual BBBJ.

We return to the black bee position with Eva keeping her hand on my friend and massaging him before rolling a condom onto him. Then she slowly lowers herself onto him in the cowgirl position where she rides him softly, gently and not hard. This goes on for a short period of time before I decide to return to missionary in order to explore Eva’s private part. I position myself to her side putting my friend close to her face while also giving my hand easy reach to her private part so I can rub it. Eva takes my friend and proceeds to give him CBJ while I’m playing with her clit. I can just hear little moans of pleasure but it’s not loud. I move towards her private part as if I were to perform DATY on her but Eva covers her private part with her hand.

I enter Eva in the squashing the deckchair and missionary positions. At first, Eva is not moaning but as I go in deeper and harder, she starts to moan intermittently but not loudly. She fondles my nipples while I enter her private part with my friend. My friend pops out and I decide it’s time for some more BBBJ after Eva removes the condom and wipes my friend with some tissue. I stand up and Eva leans over giving him a good BBBJ while also massaging my testicles. Her technique is to let her mouth do the work while her hand touches and gently rubs the testicles.

We move to doggy where I hold her tight and go in deep. Eva begins to moan softly while I also fondle her breasts at the same time. It was just amazing as her bottom was good padding for pounding from behind plus a good view of her nice body. This girl was definitely enjoying it! I’m getting a bit tired so I fall backwards on the bed and Eva doesn’t stop there. She positions herself slowly in the cowgirl position where we work hard on each other. This goes for a considerable period of time when Eva breaks away. I ask her to do BBBJ but Eva insists on HJ. Her reason being that she can’t do BBBJ all the time. While we discuss this issue, she gently massages my friend. Somehow I wanted to finish off with a BBBJ and not HJ. Then her mobile stopwatch goes off and she tells me that we have only 5 minutes left. At that moment, I lost interest in a HJ from Eva and opted to take a shower with her where Eva washes me all over and we continue to chat and giggle together in the bathroom. I finish my shower and start dressing when I hear an announcement from reception that I have 5 minutes remaining of my session. It appears Eva put her stopwatch 5 minutes in front.

If I omit the event where she declined to perform BBBJ within the last 5-10 minutes of the session, then without any doubt I was very satisfied with Eva’s service. She did everything up to that moment to please me to the best of her ability. However, it was disappointing to hear Eva refuse my request for a closing BBBJ especially where BBBJ is standard at the premium level.

How would I describe Eva? Well, she is young (in her 20's), good looking and polite with a friendly attitude that will quickly make you feel at ease right from the moment you meet her. She is able to converse and be humorous with cheeky giggles. There was lots of laughter and chatting during the session and she was very cheeky in the shower where we had many giggles together. I can say that there was never a dull moment with Eva. She is gentle in the way she handles you and the sex was generally non-stop and pleasurable.

In conclusion, if you’re after a super slim K-pop girl then Eva will not be your type of girl. She doesn't have real attitude or KPS. She actually looks like a Korean next door girl after appearing wearing tight short pants which increased her sex appeal more. She is not chubby but certainly has a bit more meat than those really skinny young Korean K-pop girls with enhanced breasts. Overall, her service was remarkably good.

Disclaimer: the service provided by the girl may differ with other customers

Triplexxx
30-03-2016, 10:21 PM
Do u have singaporean or indonesian?

42Gladesville
30-04-2016, 12:01 PM
Eva is here tonight at Gladesville! Come check her out!