PDA

View Full Version : General talk Behaviour in Shops.

dumbling
23-02-2016, 03:40 AM
Dear fellow punters,

Not sure if any of you noticed or expereinced this before. There you are trying to enjoy a relaxing massage and some other punters who arrived outside started talking loudly for extended period. I find this highly annoying. I know that some of us like to think that we are friends with the shop owners etc but do spare a thought for those in the middle of a session trying to relax.

Am i the only one feeling this or is this behaviour acceptable. I guess the shop owners need to manage the customer as well? I find this very common in most massage shops. Too much outside talking along the corridor.

babelx
23-02-2016, 08:41 AM
I don't normally do any massage shops. The only sounds in the FS shops are the moaning and slapping....;)

Loud noises would be annoying though. Maybe drop a hint on your way out.

dumbling
23-02-2016, 10:33 AM
I had made known my displeasures in the past. However sometimes its the customers who think they are friendly and shit which babbles on and on without giving a hoot about those inside the room receiving a massage.

Such offending individuals deserved to be treated the same. How about a knock on the door when he is in the deepest pleasure of being massage. How about that.

babelx
23-02-2016, 10:51 AM
LOL. yes I agree. But you'd have to hang around the joint to do that knock on the door.... :)

rcha086
23-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Dear fellow punters,

Not sure if any of you noticed or expereinced this before. There you are trying to enjoy a relaxing massage and some other punters who arrived outside started talking loudly for extended period. I find this highly annoying. I know that some of us like to think that we are friends with the shop owners etc but do spare a thought for those in the middle of a session trying to relax.

Am i the only one feeling this or is this behaviour acceptable. I guess the shop owners need to manage the customer as well? I find this very common in most massage shops. Too much outside talking along the corridor.

100% agree. I find that others' conversations with the shop owners are generally kept to a low noise level but those who rock up to brothels in groups and proceed to josh around are most annoying.

Also I find it a bit unnerving seeing another punting hanging around the reception when I go up to pay as I can feel they're just eyeing me.

illidanstormrage
23-02-2016, 11:30 AM
Seems some you guys still feel shame going to brothels? I mean it's not something to brag about in public or advertise but when I go to Ginza or whatever RnT.

I don't care who is or what's happening at the counter, waiting room or even other rooms. As long as my booking is honoured I'm happy. I just want to see the girl and when I'm in the room that's all I'm focusing on for the hour.

I think any noise complaints or advice should be told to the owner they can take it or leave it and so can you.

kamo
24-02-2016, 12:03 AM
In my 5 years of punting, I've never had a group arrive all for a punt at once at a shop I've been at.

Are some FS shops more likely to get groups? Is it more likely to be say a Friday or Saturday night?

I don't even know how I'd bring up the topic of punting to mates who I wasn't 100% were in the game!

rcha086
24-02-2016, 12:05 AM
Not sure if shame would be the word to describe it but I think part of running a successful brothel/RnT is to be able to provide privacy. My very first brothel experience was at Stilettos, and I remember the whole affair was very discreet; I only saw the faces of the receptionist and the girls, despite knowing there were a few guys already in separate curtained waiting booths.

rcha086
24-02-2016, 12:08 AM
In my 5 years of punting, I've never had a group arrive all for a punt at once at a shop I've been at.

Are some FS shops more likely to get groups? Is it more likely to be say a Friday or Saturday night?

I don't even know how I'd bring up the topic of punting to mates who I wasn't 100% were in the game!

Just like some group of mates like having a yarn over some beers at a pub, or playing snooker at the local RSL, some groups like going to RnT and/or brothels together. I personally can't and won't do it, for fear of exposing my ways to the wife. Who knows what will happen... maybe a mate gets caught and she finds out about the rest of us and she divulges our secret to the rest of the wives? Can't risk that!

kamo
24-02-2016, 12:56 AM
I wouldn't mind going with a fellow punter, just to be able to compare punts or talk about the girls afterwards.

5StarFan
24-02-2016, 01:10 AM
I wouldn't mind going with a fellow punter, just to be able to compare punts or talk about the girls afterwards.

Yeah same, but never with a group of people I know in other circles of life. It'd be cool to meet up with other Ginza regulars to compare stories and even go to Ginza together. Ask Wilson for a 'group discount', hahaha (j/k).

http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/4436057.jpg

Also, never feel 'shamed' by being seen by another punter...BECAUSE YOU'RE BOTH THERE!!! haha.
And...think of your sessions as therapy (mental, physical and spiritual)

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2016, 08:29 AM
Personally, always go alone when punting, it's just me.

And don't really like to bum into other punters either. So shops with private waiting area or extra rooms where you can wait in privacy is gold.

One of my pet hate is whenever I have to wait for my massage girl to finish with the previous client. I rather not knowing who's with her, definitely don't want to see his face when he departs! So that I won't have the image of whom and what he's been doing to my ml ! Knowing is one thing, seeing the face of the dude is another !

Any other brother has similar thoughts ???

And the similar feeling apply to FS sessions as well ?

5StarFan
24-02-2016, 08:47 AM
One of my pet hate is whenever I have to wait for my massage girl to finish with the previous client. I rather not knowing who's with her, definitely don't want to see his face when he departs! So that I won't have the image of whom and what he's been doing to my ml ! Knowing is one thing, seeing the face of the dude is another !

So it's not just me, haha!

I'd hate to be told by Wilson, "one moment please....Megumi/Dream/Kiss will be finish soon"

THEN THIS GUY WALKS OUT THE ROOM!!! (with clothes on of course)
http://s30.postimg.org/v9yb65329/shane.jpg

Would be paranoid the entire session that her 'little sister' hasn't bounced back!!!!
http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/Blank+_489fd5bcc45d77d3338f8fe3023c171d.jpg

(this would be me)
http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Nooo-Meme-Darth-Vader-04.jpg

dumbling
24-02-2016, 10:57 AM
Personally, always go alone when punting, it's just me.

And don't really like to bum into other punters either. So shops with private waiting area or extra rooms where you can wait in privacy is gold.

I totally agree with you AHLungor.

I rather not see the "thing" that walk out with my beautiful regular MLs.

That is why sometimes I feel sorry for these beautiful girls. They get critic by so many punters on their looks, figures and services. I know services have to be top notch (which is true for any professions) but looks wise. I'm pretty sure most of the punters don't even look that great themselves. haha...

the_boss_king
24-02-2016, 11:41 AM
i was in midas once enjoying a relaxing session in the spa, then some drunk customer opens my door and walks in.
points and laughs then says "you shoulda locked your door bro".

croney
24-02-2016, 03:36 PM
Place at Granville you used to walk through kitchen and the gURLs would be in there giggling
Sometimes I would stay and have a drink with them and other customers would come by and you could see them squirming
I used to have a laugh. But it did remind me of when I was a young fella . Don't really care who I see there
One thing I find funny is when you are leaving and you are in a commercial area where you obviously don't live and your hair is wet from the shower. I alwYs am thinking everyone knows what I have been up to
Again I don't care

Huntsman
25-02-2016, 08:43 PM
I recently had an experience where I was introduced to the MLs at a particular parlour, including one girl who was on her first shift. She wasn't to my liking, so I picked someone else and was taken to a room.

About 10 minutes later, I heard the voice of the new girl through the door and she was taking a client to the room next door. The guy was clearly an arse. He was ranting and sweating at the top of his lungs about the crap he deals with at work, taxi drivers, his crappy family, how he was wronged by his ex and any other grievance that came to mind. He was so loud and obnoxious that I could hear every word and the rant went on for at least 30 minutes. He wasn't even talking to her, it was clearly just him venting as loudly as he could.

All I could think was "Poor girl". Imagine having that be your first experience of a punter...

AHLUNGOR
26-02-2016, 08:34 AM
Feed the breast to the mouth ! That would shut him up !

Huntsman
02-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Feed the breast to the mouth ! That would shut him up !

I reckon that this guy would have continued to talk even with both breasts in his mouth... I seriously found myself thinking - "Surely a trip to his therapist would have been cheaper..."