PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Dalian Beauty - Anna. Pretty with snow white skin. Sexy moaning

Biggerbanana
26-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Girl's Name : Anna

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 22 Jan 2016

Rates : $90/ 30 min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : 164 cm tall, slim body with nice long legs, perky tits (34 - C cup, natural) and big round bums (est 36 in) , medium waist (est 27 in), size 8, snow white smooth skin, pretty face. medium straight hair..

Roster: Wednesday, Friday

Ethnicity : Chinese (Dalian 大连)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath.

Review:

The receptionist, Kevin, recommended me to try Anna. He felt Anna, a new girl who recently joined, is surely the type of girl who will meet my selection criteria : young, pretty, snow white skin, medium height, busty and who do not provide extra services. I could not refuse his recommendation and made a booking for Anna.

Arrived shop slightly ahead of time, after waiting for a while, Anna came out to say hello and on first look, she definitely passed my tests. As Kevin described, she is pretty and has lovely snow white skin and long legs. She is very friendly and we spoke in Mandarin. She said she could speak English pretty well as she studied foreign languages in China. She has a very nice voice and spoke softly and politely.

After shower, she dried my body and then we both lay down in bed. I licked her tits and her big hard nipples, very nice feeling. Anna's CBJ and cat-bath were very good I started in mish position soon after she got my dick steel hard. Anna has long legs and hence in the mish position, holding up her long legs was really fantastic experience. Her pussy was tight and wet, as she did not work much in this industry before.

With my big banana, she kept moaning very seductively throughout. In fact, for most of the Dongbei girls that I had before, Ella, Apple, Rita, they all made wonderful moaning noise in bed. I know that Dalian (大连 and 东北女孩) are famous for their fondness of sex and normally very horny during sex. Anna is another very good example.

As her pussy was very tight, I kept banging her non-stop for 10 minutes and then changed to try other positions so as to enjoy all the angles of her beautiful body. I felt her coming a few times and then soon afterwards I came strongly too in the mish position after I changed back to this comfortable position for guys. I then asked her how she felt and she said absolutely fantastic. I was happy to hear her reply, of course.

Anna is one of the rare gems of this shop and I surely would return to see her when she next turns up for work.