PDA

View Full Version : Question Tips

mxxt81
15-01-2016, 06:02 PM
So I have been a lurker on here for sometime. I have had a couple of massages but want to increase the frequency. My question is where will I get the best return on investment for massages. I am not going to be spending enough cash to try all the greats girls reviewed on here (maybe a fortnightly thing) and would like to find a couple of regular girls. I just don't know where to start......

Tarah at 227
Candy at VIP
Gigi at SF
Jessica at Summerville
Rebecca at 227
Sweetly at Sussex star
Lulu at 107..... We are so spoilt for choice.

Got to provide a 9 out 10 massage, young is good but not that big of a deal, slim with great boobs and got to love a bit of tease while u r on you stomach.

Help!!!

aussiegaigin
15-01-2016, 06:28 PM
Everybody here will have their own opinion of who is "best"; they will all be different, yours might be different too.
You will only find YOUR "best" by trying a few out yourself; you already have the start.

Let us know your opinion in due course

illidanstormrage
15-01-2016, 07:08 PM
You have limited funds of course but yolo... I've only seen Gigi once but I think if you are lucky that she likes you.

You'll have amazing sessions, she is too much of a tease for me, she was non-stop talking dirty but really kept her distance when she was sitting on top of me.

She has fantastic breasts and a nice ass but I'm not sure if she was joking when she was going to up sell me when I asked if I could lick her breasts.

I didn't go for it but yeah she is worth seeing as probably are all the girls you've mentioned. You can't guarantee a good outcome, you've did your homework so just make a choice and live with it.

https://gmb.io/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Henry-Rollins.jpg

mxxt81
15-01-2016, 07:46 PM
She has fantastic breasts and a nice ass but I'm not sure if she was joking when she was going to up sell me when I asked if I could lick her breasts.

I didn't go for it but yeah she is worth seeing as probably are all the girls you've mentioned. You can't guarantee a good outcome, you've did your homework so just make a choice and live with it.

https://gmb.io/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Henry-Rollins.jpg

She doesn't allow you to kiss her body with the nude HJ cost?

illidanstormrage
15-01-2016, 07:57 PM
SF is upfront so $105/45 mins but yeah still wasn't a bad session despite the teasing and not being able to kiss her body.

Some girls give consistently good service but as always YMMV... I tend to bring out the conservative side in Thai girls that work in this industry.