PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 485 Bella 18yo cauc girl

Sexmonster
14-01-2016, 01:14 AM
Havnt been punting in Sydney for awhile as have been working Overseas so decided to drop in to 485 Rockdale as heard they had a few Cauc girls. I use to frequent 291 Elizabeth in Croydon but that place went downhill after they lost a few of their main gems.

485 Rockdale from time to time has some Gems. Arrived not expecting much. Was shown a bunch a girls then was recommended Bella by the manager. I prefer slim, petite girls so she would fall into that description. Suprisingly the managers here are quite friendly and happy to answer any questions. Normally most places I feel rushed into making a decision. These guys actually asked what type of girl I wanted and then followed up with a good recommendation. Apart from these reviews theres not much to go by, have been burnt a few times picking girls based on AF's here by posters who have an affiliation to the shop, but hey thats punting....

Real Friendly attitude and talkative. Made the session like hanging out with a fuck buddy or FWB. She does have a few tats here and there and some piercings, if you are into that kind of thing then this girl is for you. For me I dont really mind, they actually suit her well. Tit wise I'd say an A cup? She has a nice ass though which is fantastic for doggy. Also has a very good BJ technique. In terms of looks think girl next door kinda look. If she got dressed up in the school girl outfit she would be super sexy....

In short, happy to please and very compliant. Very nice girl and easy to talk to. Would recommend and for the money would return to see her again.

Looks 7/10
Service 8/10
Body 7/10
*based on my opinion

*Also spotted J-Lo in the hallway....for those who were a fan of her when she was at 5* she is now here at 485. Will definately come back for sure to see her.

Max Impact
14-01-2016, 10:56 PM
*Also spotted J-Lo in the hallway....for those who were a fan of her when she was at 5* she is now here at 485. Will definately come back for sure to see her.

Are you sure its her? Now CBJ and no kissing?

lalaboi
14-01-2016, 11:18 PM
Yup. Definitely J Lo from 5* before

Max Impact
15-01-2016, 08:30 AM
Yup. Definitely J Lo from 5* before

She's a wonderful girl and I wouldn't mind visiting her back door but no kissing and just CBJ is always difficult for me.

Rockdale_485
26-02-2016, 01:40 PM
hey everyone

Bella is in today!