PDA

View Full Version : Question Wechat - HowChat?

Bubbaloo
01-01-2016, 05:01 PM
I can't seem to figure out how you lot are getting all these shop hits and ML's popping up in Wechat. Even if I use a search term for one of the many mentions I've viewed in the forum, results are always negative.

popeye96
01-01-2016, 07:47 PM
I've noticed recently most shops have either stopped using Wechat or are at least not visible when using the "Discover People Nearby" function.

Bubbaloo
01-01-2016, 08:06 PM
Okay. Yeah, I get basically none of what everyone in the forums keep referring to.

tommy thumb
01-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Just did a look around got 4 shops and 1 or 2 private girls

Bubbaloo
01-01-2016, 11:23 PM
What Wechat id's? I was able to find a couple using the mobile contact option.

DirtySanchez
02-01-2016, 06:42 AM
It depends on where you are and how far your discover radius is searching.

The discover option works based on your current location.

flamejob
02-01-2016, 09:45 AM
I usually get a number of shops everytime I run the "nearby" search.

Rod_Strokes
02-01-2016, 09:58 AM
Is the setting enabled for current location or home location?

Bubbaloo
02-01-2016, 07:35 PM
No shops in my area. I'll have to see if I can change the radius.

tikogoh
03-01-2016, 07:34 AM
Is the setting enabled for current location or home location?

current location.

tommy thumb
03-01-2016, 09:43 AM
Hey mate not sure what location u r searching from I'm in the intercity area and get results on look around. At night there r a few more private girls online.

RottenLittlePunt
03-01-2016, 10:18 AM
There does seem to be less on there

tommy thumb
03-01-2016, 10:38 AM
Def agree with u about less places on wechat. Even shops I'm friends with don't show up as often. I

Bubbaloo
03-01-2016, 05:43 PM
Grabbed a few last night as I was travelling through the areas. Just those that have already been mentioned.

daveweelan82
07-01-2016, 05:03 PM
I am wondering if someone can give me the answer to this question if you text a shop via wechat can this person be contacted if shop was busted. The reason im asking a guy I know was telling me how a shop he knows that uses we chat get so many questions asking for extras the shop replies no extras of course but could this be a problem for the person asking.if it is why are so many punters so stupid as to ask via wechat.

popeye96
07-01-2016, 05:16 PM
I am wondering if someone can give me the answer to this question if you text a shop via wechat can this person be contacted if shop was busted. The reason im asking a guy I know was telling me how a shop he knows that uses we chat get so many questions asking for extras the shop replies no extras of course but could this be a problem for the person asking.if it is why are so many punters so stupid as to ask via wechat.

I suspect it would be no different than asking via text message.

Bubbaloo
07-01-2016, 08:06 PM
Deleted for deletion purposes.

Bubbaloo
07-01-2016, 08:11 PM
I am wondering if someone can give me the answer to this question if you text a shop via wechat, gaw go poop...

Fairly certain chatting on WeChat is still legal. I guess it depends on what you discussed.

domo
07-01-2016, 11:26 PM
You can delete chats on wechat so I hope they were not stupid and leave messages on said phone.

Bubbaloo
08-01-2016, 12:28 AM
Add "Wyn_10" to Wechat. Looks like a goer. Japanese on GC. Tried pics on TinEye and came up negative.

RottenLittlePunt
08-01-2016, 07:36 AM
Fairly certain chatting on WeChat is still legal. I guess it depends on what you discussed.

You can delete chats on wechat so I hope they were not stupid and leave messages on said phone.

Solicitation is a crime and the recorded conversation in either the sender or the receivers phone would be evidence.

I doubt any shop owner would delete the conversation as (1) most get annoyed by the idiots who openly ask for extras and (2) them replying with a "no" would help as defence against police claims of them knowingly operating an illegal brothel.

hogansheros
08-01-2016, 08:06 AM
When you register for WeChat, you could consider doing the following:

a) Register with your monger number only
b) Then register the account to your munger email so you use 'other login' method, ie you enter WeChat by email instead of phone number
c) Disassociate your phone number from your WeChat account.

While not perfect, it does mean that to get your real ID is a little harder.

I guess to be even more cautious, you could register your wechat account (Step 1)when you are overseas in a country that doesn't register SIM cards, like Philippines.

And just to clarify, I do not solicit, either in person or via telecommunication devices, I would just not prefer to be involved in any polite police enquiries or have girls contacting me at home.

BD

Rodgersodger
08-01-2016, 08:44 AM
Police have a program that they download everything off a mobile even deleted txt from SMS or a app. Can't hide or delete anything this day and age so best thing don't ask stupid questions through txt

RottenLittlePunt
08-01-2016, 12:55 PM
Police have a program that they download everything off a mobile even deleted txt from SMS or a app. Can't hide or delete anything this day and age so best thing don't ask stupid questions through txt

There was something recently about authorities unable to break the code of some chat programs and the were asking the software companies to provide a key. Not sure which programs they were referring to.

Totally agree with RR, just don't ask stupid questions, do the owners ever actually tell you what you want to hear anyway?

danenth
08-01-2016, 02:05 PM
I think it was in reference to the Telegraph App

danenth
08-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Sorry, change that to Telegram App

tommy thumb
10-01-2016, 01:24 PM
Had a sweet wechat punt last week. Will post report.

WhyDidIWait
10-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Had a great one night stand via wechat late last year. Shaven, size 8, c size. Only successful contact via wechat. She's looking for a husband ☺

danenth
10-01-2016, 06:22 PM
Do a scan aroind the eating places in Albert St of an evening. Its really not that hard to pick up a HAB.