PDA

View Full Version : Body Sensual - Southport

Bubbaloo
21-12-2015, 08:38 PM
Thought I'd give this place ago go. Saw murmurings on the forum, nothing definitive. I was going to try Tiffany's, but they never answer the phone and close too early.

Anyhow, I made a booking and dropped in. Their were two ladies working, both Chinese. $50 for the hour. Rooms a bit small, but sufficient. Not sealed at the top, so you can be entertained by the conversations of other clients.

The ML was no idol, probably in her early thirties. I saw the other ML later. Cutest voice/accent in the world, but still, no idol. My ML, A, was a cheeky little thing. Jumped up on my back as soon as she came in a lay down on me. She said she was swimming 😀 Despite her non-idol looks, she was cute and her broken English entertaining.

Her massage technique was actually quite good, and she spent about 40% of the time in each sector teasing the lower groinial region from behind. I'll just say that this was well done, as I don't think I've ever experienced the "tackle-tickle" I hear so much about while laying stomach-down.

On the flip, business was gotten to and was sufficiently personal as to make it worthwhile. I would suggest a $20 tip for the basic service. Didn't think much of tipping any more for any other services, and none suggested.

Wet towels cold, not sure I enjoyed that too much.

ML's: 5
M: 7
E: 7
VFM: 8
WIR: In the absence of anything better? Maybe.