PDA

View Full Version : Naomi - The SHOCKING Truth.

DeepImpact
16-12-2015, 05:37 PM
I was really looking forward to seeing Naomi which is usually a trigger for disappointment when hopes get a little high. What a greeting it was to have her in my line of sight immediately gazing towards her legs in sexy stockings and an ever so short skirt begging to be removed from her nicely curved hips yet complementing her white short sleeve top that was buttoned up all the way to prevent distraction towards her cleavage yet still it called to me to rip it off. Her welcome smile and even more welcoming body language had my hopes raised high.

A seat on the lounge with my new girlfriend beside me stroking my leg and then removing my shoes felt very nice and was kind of exciting in terms of what would be coming if this greeting was so good. She's a funny girl that's for sure which I find very attractive. A few hugs and I knew it was going to be hard not to want more so shower time it was. The shower routine was pretty normal as I started by turning on the water and adjusting the temperature to the desired level then I found myself looking around for the correct soap bottle as there were a few choices. Once that was located I started rinsing my upper body, then back and legs. I generally like to finish with arms but this time I mixed it up a little bit and finished with my shoulders instead. All up it was a good shower experience as Naomi waited patiently outside.

Into the bedroom and Naomi is there in all her glory, still dressed and me full of desire for her. A sweet embrace with a tender and passionate kiss from her warm lips and soft tongue got my attention. Her sitting on my lap allowing my hands access to fell her upper thighs which weren't covered by the stockings. I couldn't wait to unbutton her top but it's kind of complicated so it was staying on as I felt her breasts over the top of her blouse and then inside. I lay down as she kissed me more passionately and deeply. It wasn't long before she was focusing further south and she gives a BJ that could melt the south pole it's so warm and intense.

I couldn't allow her to make all of the effort so she lay back down on the bed as we embraced further and unzipped her skirt a little further. I found it so much hotter for her to be still dressed but with her shirt now unbuttoned and her skirt coming loose. The shirt had to be opened wider as I wanted to kiss what my hands had been feeling and her B cup breasts didn't disappoint at all and I loved her hardening and now erect nipples that begged to be sucked. Making my way around her body and kissing on skin as she moaned a little as her now half torn off clothes made her look like she had been ravaged and there reached a point where the clothes started to come off as I was getting so excited that I needed more than foreplay but on the other hand I didn't want the foreplay to stop either.

Entry into Naomi gave a good indication of what she said that before today it had been a while since she had been with a guy and what a lucky guy Bro Max Impact was to be the first and of course she was also lucky to have him as the first. Penetration and her subsequent thrusting and squirming had her face and neck start to blush making her look even more desirable. It wasn't long before something unusual happened, she started moaning and saying something in Japanese and then she relaxed back on the pillow while I continued but then her whole body tightened and then strongly convulsed suddenly like she was having a small fit which I had never experienced before and then it happened again. I stopped to make sure she was OK and she told me that she is very sensitive after she cums so I asked her again then what just happened as cumming with me was almost impossible so she said it again and I was going to ask her to write it down just so I was sure that she had actually cum. I thought this year was going to be another year of not making a girl cum and I got so close to achieving it again so fuck you Naomi for ruining my record and we celebrated by continuing to fuck after she also told me that it had been even longer than a year since she had cum, haha Max.

Naomi is a really active lover, the hip thrusting, the moaning, the kisses and the general girl friend feeling just didn't stop but it was the convulsing like she was having electro shock therapy every now and then that was proving to be a real turn on and a challenger to repeat. To have her on top with her erect extended nipples, skin blushing red and powerful involuntary convulsing shudders was quite amazing as I don't know of any girl that has this reaction while fucking.

I lasted as long as I could with her as I didn't want the feeling to end but nonetheless all good things must come to end and cumming was a good end to our time together. When I left after having a great conversation with her she was back into her street clothes. My eyes may have deceived me but she was wearing a yellow and black striped dress highlighting her cleavage and I immediately though she looks like a bee that I would like to pollinate.

It's safe to say I will be returning for some more shock therapy.

Naomi by verbal contract insisted that there be a clause inserted to any review which absolved her from any future claims or complaints whether they be from neglect, wilful neglect, negligence, misconduct or gross misconduct on behalf of or by SensAsian or the reader. Anyone who reads the review has agreed to abide by these terms and conditions. It's a paragraph that I think Naomi will enjoy the most out of all of the review and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone else particularly those without a sense of humour.

Max Impact
17-12-2015, 12:57 AM
Naomi is a little naughty to say that to you as she is able to cum multiple times. I leave these details out as I'm sure a girl can't do that every session.

cmk76
17-12-2015, 08:24 PM
I thought this year was going to be another year of not making a girl cum and I got so close to achieving it again so fuck you Naomi for ruining my record and we celebrated by continuing to fuck after she also told me that it had been even longer than a year since she had cum, haha Max.

Hahaha... I love it!

SensAsian Est.
18-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Text us for all enquires for Naomi, another 100% positive feedback gem!:)

Max Impact
18-12-2015, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE=cmk76;787289]I thought this year was going to be another year of not making a girl cum and I got so close to achieving it again so fuck you Naomi for ruining my record and we celebrated by continuing to fuck after she also told me that it had been even longer than a year since she had cum, haha Max.

Can you follow the pattern?

SensAsian Est.
18-12-2015, 08:07 PM
CMK are you so silly?

She told DI he was the first to make her cum and then she told you that you were the first in a year. Can you follow the pattern?

Lol, all we care is Naomi loves to make you feel pampered and like a king! :shout:

DeepImpact
19-12-2015, 07:12 AM
CMK are you so silly?

She told DI he was the first to make her cum and then she told you that you were the first in a year. Can you follow the pattern?

Don't worry Bro Max, neither you or Bro CMK are silly and you are a great lover apparently (I kind of left that part out before). Only those that don't see Naomi are which probably includes me now as I never heard back from the agent about confirming another booking - things that make you go hmmmm.

Atilla
19-12-2015, 11:44 AM
This girl obviously has very good manners

Atilla
19-12-2015, 12:18 PM
But the agent does not seem to be around 24/7 :)

SensAsian Est.
19-12-2015, 12:22 PM
But the agent does not seem to be around 24/7 :)
This girl only work couple of days a week. Me also hope she show up more often;) So make your booking early to secure your spot!

Max Impact
19-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Don't worry Bro Max, neither you or Bro CMK are silly and you are a great lover apparently (I kind of left that part out before). Only those that don't see Naomi are which probably includes me now as I never heard back from the agent about confirming another booking - things that make you go hmmmm.

Naomi is a darling as well as a highly sex charged girl.

She has the ability to cum often as I found in my session. I left this detail out originally as its unfair to expect her to achieve that in every session. But after a year of no sex it was easy for her.

Atilla
19-12-2015, 04:31 PM
I suppose it's a nuisance getting a lot of texts when you don't know if she is coming in, but maybe it would be helpful to punters to give some sort of response to their enquiries, even if it's "maybe later" " I don't know" or "not today". just a suggestion.

DeepImpact
20-12-2015, 07:18 AM
I suppose it's a nuisance getting a lot of texts when you don't know if she is coming in, but maybe it would be helpful to punters to give some sort of response to their enquiries, even if it's "maybe later" " I don't know" or "not today". just a suggestion.

It's OK Bro, they are usually really good and I have sorted out another booking now. Cheers

DeepImpact
20-12-2015, 07:22 AM
Naomi is a darling as well as a highly sex charged girl.

She has the ability to cum often as I found in my session. I left this detail out originally as its unfair to expect her to achieve that in every session. But after a year of no sex it was easy for her.

Actually it might be down to your high level abilities which is also unfair for a fellow Bro to be compared with, so please take the last booking of the day next time:smile:

Max Impact
20-12-2015, 09:03 AM
Actually it might be down to your high level abilities which is also unfair for a fellow Bro to be compared with, so please take the last booking of the day next time:smile:

You lucky guy getting another booking DI. Please say hello to Naomi for me!

SensAsian Est.
20-12-2015, 01:31 PM
Available late tonight and tmr:love:

DeepImpact
20-12-2015, 02:49 PM
You lucky guy getting another booking DI. Please say hello to Naomi for me!

I will do better than that. I will get her a Xmas gift before I see her this week and sign off as being from the Impact Brothers on the card just in case you don't get to see her before Xmas.

Max Impact
20-12-2015, 10:38 PM
I will do better than that. I will get her a Xmas gift before I see her this week and sign off as being from the Impact Brothers on the card just in case you don't get to see her before Xmas.

You are the nicest guy!

SensAsian Est.
31-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Ava today :)

SensAsian Est.
02-02-2016, 05:18 PM
Ava now :)

dickyman
03-02-2016, 06:13 AM
How much for hour?