PDA

View Full Version : DreamGirls JADE Hot Off The Plane From Seoul! Tall as Almighty!!

Max Impact
09-12-2015, 09:40 PM
I met Jade today. She arrived from Korea yesterday morning.

She is tall at 172cm and that is no exaggeration but she is slim as well. Jade is white skinned with B cup boobs and she her hair in a typical Gangnam ponytail- it was bleached light brown. With blue contact lenses in she was an impressive sight.

The hotel seemed fine to me. Its older style and just a little way from the city (you could walk or train there). I can see from the review by Chulsoo that he didn't feel comfortable in this location. Its a bit budget but it means that there is no concierge and entry is easy.

We showered then laid on the bed and Jade went to do the nipple kiss before BBBJ, but I kept pulling here up for DFK. Shes has good BBBJ skill but she informed me that CIM is not on the menu when I respectfully enquired. That's her only downside but its an upside for many guys too I guess.

Sex with a slim, white and tall girl means that you have legs wrapped around you in mish and that's how we started. But soon I savoured Jade on top and then especially in Asian Cowgirl which I requested. She looked a treat with her knees in the air, looking down. Even though Jade is tall she is tight and she showed signs of panic at first. But after she relaxed she really got into it and said "Cum, Cum!!". I thought she meant me, but she was talking about herself. She soon shuddered and then collapsed. I was as hot as hell even though the A/C was fine.

That when I asked for more BBBJ and I knew that I had to come by pussy not mouth. So a little more mish was all it took to get me home.

Jade informed me that she had another booking coming( I assume it was Chulsoo) so I respectfully left 5 minutes early so that she could get her breath.

x11
10-12-2015, 08:41 AM
Maxy, would you consider her good looking or not? What what the damage?

Max Impact
10-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Maxy, would you consider her good looking or not? What what the damage?

Hi x11, Jade is $350 1hr/ $600 2hr. You can see three photos of her face on their website so you can judge for yourself. But if I saw her walking down the street I would surely stare!

doyouseewhatisee
10-12-2015, 11:45 AM
mate compared to the picture on the website . how close you would say its a genuine picture , I did check with them on wechat but the reply was very close

wilisno
10-12-2015, 11:52 AM
mate compared to the picture on the website . how close you would say its a genuine picture , I did check with them on wechat but the reply was very close

DreamGirls has never used fake photos !

doyouseewhatisee
10-12-2015, 12:13 PM
Never Say never mate .. as i mentioned i asked the same question via Wechat to the shop and the answers was its very close which means it is a fake photo even though it might be 99% resemblance but its not genuine ,, thats all i wanted to know , I wish i has the screen shot of the reply form the shop but i delete all the chat history before

DreamGirls has never used fake photos !

wilisno
10-12-2015, 12:22 PM
Never Say never mate .. as i mentioned i asked the same question via Wechat to the shop and the answers was its very close which means it is a fake photo even though it might be 99% resemblance but its not genuine ,, thats all i wanted to know , I wish i has the screen shot of the reply form the shop but i delete all the chat history before

I can tell you that no photos are fake, just that the hot mamasan of DreamGirls is painfully honest, of course all photos are taken by professionals, thus the lightings and angles are well arranged, plus a degree of Photoshopping. That's why she said " close ".

You can ask anyone who had seen their girls that all of them are real !

doyouseewhatisee
10-12-2015, 12:33 PM
PERFECT !!! time to eat some Kimchee :)

I can tell you that no photos are fake, just that the hot mamasan of DreamGirls is painfully honest, of course all photos are taken by professionals, thus the lightings and angles are well arranged, plus a degree of Photoshopping. That's why she said " close ".

You can ask anyone who had seen their girls that all of them are real !

Max Impact
10-12-2015, 01:11 PM

The photos are genuine. They are of Jade. I even showed her the site as she hadn't seen it yet and she confirmed they are her but I already knew that.

ChulSoo
10-12-2015, 02:25 PM
The photos are genuine. They are of Jade. I even showed her the site as she hadn't seen it yet and she confirmed they are her but I already knew that.

I also confirm the validity of the photos from DreamGirlsyd.

cello
10-12-2015, 03:28 PM
The competition just gets fiercer and fiercer in sydney

tales88
10-12-2015, 06:11 PM
How does her service rate compared to Nana?

ChulSoo
10-12-2015, 06:17 PM

Besides the absence of CIM?

wilisno
10-12-2015, 06:23 PM

No one can beat Nana for now !

Although many will provide the same level of service, it's Nana's proactive participation in sex and cheerful GFE that set her apart from the rest ! ;) ;) ;)

ChulSoo
10-12-2015, 07:03 PM
No one can beat Nana for now !

Although many will provide the same level of service, it's Nana's proactive participation in sex and cheerful GFE that set her apart from the rest ! ;) ;) ;)

And that's going to be so sorely missed later ㅠㅠ

Ceath
10-12-2015, 07:36 PM
I had a session with Jade, and yea the photo is most likely her. Having said that though, it is professionally done up, so dont expect her to look as amazing as the photo. She was quite proactive during the session and gave good GFE. Worth a try.

spiderzzz
10-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Its definitely her in the photo, I can confirm that.

She lost a bit of weight compare to what's in the photo thou... so she's actually much slimmer in real life.

wilisno
10-12-2015, 07:39 PM
Wow ! Jade can trigger two foundation members to come out and voice their approval ! Nice ! ;) ;) ;)

ChulSoo
10-12-2015, 08:09 PM
Wow ! Jade can trigger two foundation members to come out and voice their approval ! Nice ! ;) ;) ;)

Talking about these amazing girls from DreamGirlsyd makes me wish I'd go back and live in Seoul again :cry:

kleenex
11-12-2015, 08:32 AM
She doesn't hold a candle to Nana in the service department. That saying not many working girls that do, Nana will be sorely missed when she leaves. :cry::cry::cry:

AHLUNGOR
11-12-2015, 09:45 AM

Yeah , it always amazes me when a FM all of a sudden joins in with a rare post!

Two extremes of FMs I suppose, you and I who post a lot and then plenty of them remains in single figure !

All good though, but very interesting to see which thread , topic and girls will have that magic pulling power ?

wilisno
11-12-2015, 10:02 AM
Yeah , it always amazes me when a FM all of a sudden joins in with a rare post!

Two extremes of FMs I suppose, you and I who post a lot and then plenty of them remains in single figure !

All good though, but very interesting to see which thread , topic and girls will have that magic pulling power ?
Yep, so far I've only seen it happen at DreamGirls, within one thread, 3 foundation members came out of the woodwork to celebrate their encounters with their dream girls ! ;) ;) ;)

Such is the magic of DreamGirls !

Max Impact
11-12-2015, 09:43 PM
I think that Jade's only problem is that she is compared to legendary Nana. No other girl is in that situation.

Jade is sweet, sexy, horny, slim and statuesque!

Ceath
11-12-2015, 11:57 PM
Yep, so far I've only seen it happen at DreamGirls, within one thread, 3 foundation members came out of the woodwork to celebrate their encounters with their dream girls ! ;) ;) ;)

Such is the magic of DreamGirls !

Lets just say i like diving..... and ive found many girls do not like having reviews written about them.
But competition today in Sydney is very fierce, as good as Jade is, I find Moon to be better, and will be going back for another booking with her. Theres also many other great girls around such as Cici and Jessica at Summerville, and am looking forward to trying the nuru massage with Jessica and Sugar.

Max Impact
12-12-2015, 12:02 AM
Hey I love Moon- anyone would know that! But I don't want to lose the magic with her so its great to have some variety.

A Jade here and a Naomi there is a fine part of the mix!