PDA

View Full Version : General talk Female squirting facts

Mr.aus
22-11-2015, 01:24 AM
Here's where female ejaculation comes from, and what it's made of
For the first time, scientists have discovered that women who 'squirt' are expelling one of two different types of liquid - one pure urine, and the other a combination of urine and fluid from the female prostate gland.

Mr.aus
22-11-2015, 01:26 AM
http://www.sciencealert.com/here-s-w...t-it-s-made-of

Mr.aus
22-11-2015, 01:31 AM
http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...ally-be-peeing

Mr.aus
22-11-2015, 01:42 AM
Up until now, the scientific literature was pretty much as divided as the internet on whether the large amount of fluid emitted from women upon orgasm represents “real” female ejaculate, or whether it is simply urine (there is a remarkably large body of literature on this topic, both scientific and trashy, and everywhere in between). Previous experiments have focused on determining the liquid’s chemical makeup, finding it to be chemically identical to urine, but these studies ignored the physical source of the copious fluid. Here, the researchers take it one step further by performing ultrasounds before and after ejaculation, as well as testing the biochemical properties of the liquid. It turns out that not only is it chemically identical to urine, but the bladder empties during the period of ejaculation coinciding with orgasm. So there you have it: it’s probably just pee after all!

croney
22-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Delicious for the coleman

Boney
01-12-2015, 08:39 AM
I have been doing some research examining many JAV, and can confirm on clear close ups you can see the source. Admittedly most use vibrators or hand to stimulate the orgasm, many women suffer from urinary incontinence, especially after having a child, so when having orgasm they may have contractions in the bladder. If you watch enough JAV you will see that vaginal secretions are much more gentle in their flow, even though they may be copious, they don't squirt out, more flow or run out, like having a nose cold without sneezing or blowing the mucus will run from your nose to your mouth. Sneezing or blowing using the power of the lungs to eject the mucus will result in a nasal squirt, as we all know.

I hope this helps, I am glad that we have science to confirm things. I volunteer to help with the next study.

gomer
03-12-2015, 03:32 PM
I always thought it was pee but haveing had a couple of ladys ejaculate on me over the years, I can say that it doesn't smell or taste like pee.... I'm not sure, I just think it needs a whole lot of more study and I too would be up for that. I guess that some may be pee, but a lot of it comes from elsewhere I am sure. Next time, I'll wear a miner's helmet and goggles and have a real good look... Will keep you posted.

cisco
03-12-2015, 10:45 PM
Thats just a pee bra :)