PDA

View Full Version : Body Sensual, Southport

flamejob
07-11-2015, 01:23 AM
With a name like Body Sensual, I couldn't help but check this place out. They advertised a special on Locanto for $50 for the hour including a foot spa. the spa was great and was done in a massage chair by a cute ML. During the footspa she also massaged my feet, which felt aweome. it went for around 20 mins. Then i was led to a room by a different ML who was even cuter. She gave a very good, hard massage and clearly knew what she was doing. Great value and will definitely return.

dean69
07-11-2015, 02:46 AM
Just tried to locate that ad mate, I live in Southport new shops popping up everywhere. Where is this one, I've been frequenting 166 Scarborough. Alice she's the boss but if you send them a text and request you me get lucky.

flamejob
07-11-2015, 08:11 AM
Hi dude, yes, that's the one. 1/166 Scarborough St, Southport.

http://goldcoast.locanto.com.au/ID_480551296/Body-Sensual-Massage.html

HBerg
07-11-2015, 03:42 PM
The rooms at this place are *tiny* and the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling.

Blue-Marvel
16-11-2015, 12:07 PM
I visited this shop a few weeks ago with a friend.
$60 for a 15 min footspa and followed by a 60 min massage. VFM!

Sat in the massage chair while getting a footspa. 3 girls on that day, 1 young and 2 slight mature mls. they all had nice racks on them.
i got a mature one with a youngish cute face, shes about 45.... massage was great! nice and hard, felt great, alot of teasing.
On the flip, was asked if theres any other spots that needed her hands, was told $20 for the Gentle Service Tax, on which to i agreed! (so much cheaper then bris)
then went for $30 upgrade service which she was topless.

Mate had the mature lady also and agreed the massage was good.

Only downside was the rooms are tiny and the walls dont go up all the way.

VFM and will return if im in the area. Love that foot spa! :)

flamejob
16-11-2015, 03:23 PM
I visited this shop a few weeks ago with a friend.
$60 for a 15 min footspa and followed by a 60 min massage. VFM!

Sat in the massage chair while getting a footspa. 3 girls on that day, 1 young and 2 slight mature mls. they all had nice racks on them.
i got a mature one with a youngish cute face, shes about 45.... massage was great! nice and hard, felt great, alot of teasing.
On the flip, was asked if theres any other spots that needed her hands, was told $20 for the Gentle Service Tax, on which to i agreed! (so much cheaper then bris)
then went for $30 upgrade service which she was topless.

Mate had the mature lady also and agreed the massage was good.

Only downside was the rooms are tiny and the walls dont go up all the way.

VFM and will return if im in the area. Love that foot spa! :)

Great stuff. Gentle Service Tax - i love it.

Blue-Marvel
18-11-2015, 04:03 PM
Or it can be genital service tax....... Hahahaha