PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine’s Hidden Talent “A Whole new world” A true Nuru Master.

moving4ward
07-10-2015, 01:58 PM
I don’t usually double up on ARs especially there is a really good one for Jasmine in the forum already. This is something that was not written before so here we go.

Started my day on a low in Vitality Charm Massage. City Chinese massage girls are really screwed these days. They can’t massage, everywhere off limit during body slide and can’t even “Slide” properly. Ask an arm and leg for sex…..WTF

Come out feeling half-baked so head down to Geisha club on my way home in hope for a good session. For some reason I was really in a massage mood and enquire with Joe if any of the new girls can do the Nuru massage. He said they are all right but not spectacular. Zipping away on the free beer Joe gave me and weighting my choices. Then Joe mentioned why not get Jasmine to do it. I said “you serious? She can do Nuru Massage?” and Joe was surprised, “You don’t know? She was train in that before and customer has been very positive on the experience.” I though how on earth I don’t know that. Thanks to that shitty session in Broadway I am a bit short on budget. I know the $280 premium services includes Nuru and FS but it’s not to be on the day. Ask Joe if she can do it with the 45mins premium services, he come back and confirm all ok. Pay the $220 and get really excited about this new find.

I had been with Jasmine before and she is a stunning girl. Very pretty, C/D cup, light tan skin and sexy ass. She took me into the shower and there were plenty hugs and kisses already. We both soap up and plenty of body rub in the shower. We then move on the inflatable. She applied a fair amount of Nuru gel on me and then herself, with a very sexy self-rub. You really need a body like hers to create that erotic feel. I turn on my back and she started the body slide. Feels so great on that C/D cup of hers. There were not short of teasing on the crack and balls. By the time she finished the ass rub which was also great, little general was rock solid already.

She then turned me around and facing her. I just can’t help myself to suck on that lovely tits. She slap me in a naughty way and said “Naughty boy!! You have time for that later!” She slowly move down and started a Spanish. It was great and almost got me to blow. Body rubs go further down with a bit of Italian and goes back up and starts a BBBJ, she was always good at that especially with that great eye contact of her big lovely eyes. Another border line blowing situation but I managed to hold it in.

The Nuru massage goes on for about 20 minutes. She then clean me up and took me on to the Tatami. Now we warned up, there is some sensation DFK but I know she is not really into that so I didn’t push it too far. She move down to give little general another round of BBBJ, lovely tongue massage and lip suction. On goes the cap and start with her on top. I really have to go slow after all that BBBJ and teasing so I focus on sucking her tits with slow movements down there. Changing position also help to prolong the inevitable. We finish with her back on top of me as her tis bouncing up and down and her tight pussy pounding on little general, I can’t hold it any longer and blow my load. While we were both exhausted, she still find time to give me a short but firm massage before we go back to the shower and clean up.

I really can’t believe all this time that she us in Geisha Club I did not know this talent of hers. This just make a fantastic girl even better. All hand up to the new Nuru (and sex) master Jasmine. This level of services for $220 just make City massage shops look like a joke.

crazy4thai
08-10-2015, 07:17 AM
Brother moving4ward,

Very interesting report, from your tittle I though you are going to say she can sing (well may be she can!)...

I wouldn't be surprise she knows Nuru massage as most thai WL in Sydney in some stage would had work in legit and non legit massage shops. Just those tits of her will make it much more fun.

http://www.sydneymassageparlour.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/IMG_4161.jpg

Also agree with you city massage shops are waste of money doing a half ass job. There are still some good thai shops around though but they are short of good girls as many of them move to work in Chinese massage shops.

sydneycheapass
09-10-2015, 06:23 AM
Her shifts seems to be less stable lately. I am going to try out this new talent of her this weekend. Otherwise I am going to ask my new find sweet heart Sophia to try Nuru on me.:love::love:

sydneycheapass
11-10-2015, 02:56 PM
Her shifts seems to be less stable lately. I am going to try out this new talent of her this weekend. Otherwise I am going to ask my new find sweet heart Sophia to try Nuru on me.:love::love:

Damn... call shop a few times and both no show until today. Jasmine finally surface on Wechat moment of shop. Lets see if I can make time today.....

paddington244
18-10-2015, 03:26 PM
Jasmine is back today. Come and try her amazing Nuru Massage.

angelripper
05-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Post Deleted "irrelevant to topic"